Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

new revolution.. (nandu's makeover) cvs suno re..... (Page 2)

..BONANZA.. IF-Rockerz
..BONANZA..
..BONANZA..

FF Graphicer
Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 5752

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
super jakasss re...
bilkul sach bola...
i agree wid u dear

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apardh_ba

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by apardh_ba

kuch badlo na badlo unn JHINTAK chappalon ko badlon. manik knw it ws nandu as he knw no1 else cn wear dat raat main ujala dene wali chappal.

I like her look in the inter college musicana comp.


hehehe like seriously... i so hate those chappals...

n ya her look was nice... but i dint like dat eye makeup... it was not according to her cute personality...Confused
yeah bt I really like her dat day. cv's cn make her wear sm knee length dresses she will look good in them. I hv seen her one photo in d forum in blue white dress and she looks really beautiful.

yeah dear... she looks fab in western dresses i have got so many pics of hers... dats y i want cvs to change her outfit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Was waiting for ur post...n was wondering how cum u r so silent today...Wink

So coming to ur posts...

S even i want Nandini's dressing style shud b changed...

though i liked some dresses of her...where she looked different n Charming

When it came to Nandini's dressing they r not same ...Cv's kept on trimming her kurtis day by day...

In start they were knee length n with sleeves
then Short kurtis n sleeveless...LOL
then jeans with shoulderless or backless or only straps Wink

now in last few episodes i dint like that T-shirt Angry

I m saying this zyada maanga shayad bhari padjayeLOL...bat se battar na banade Nandu ko ...kyunki CV's trimming karte karte pata nahi kya kar baitheBig smile

n that chappals r to cover the height...so that she an reach Manik easily...ROFL

hehehehhe... ya allah abh log mere posts ka wait krne lage... (khushi ke aanson*

oye koi trimming ni kar rhe hain...

n zada thodi na maanga hai... ittu si toh wish hai abh hum toh bhai audience hain itta toh mang he sakte hain... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 33925

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Ireena7

you used the line that u say only for me 
uh know na i hate uh but i love uh more... Cry

and CV will go crazy fulfilling your wishes...LOL

aww my baby... dats permanently for uh now... Hug no one else not even cvs...  Evil Smile

n yeh cvs crazy tab honge na jab wish fulfill karenge woh toh mai he peeche padhi rehti hu inke... ROFL
yes yes yes...Only I have the right on that line of urs Big smile
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _JellyBean_

super jakasss re...
bilkul sach bola...
i agree wid u dear

thnku yaara... i know most of us want dis to happen... LOL
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 19093

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by kresham

Was waiting for ur post...n was wondering how cum u r so silent today...Wink

So coming to ur posts...

S even i want Nandini's dressing style shud b changed...

though i liked some dresses of her...where she looked different n Charming

When it came to Nandini's dressing they r not same ...Cv's kept on trimming her kurtis day by day...

In start they were knee length n with sleeves
then Short kurtis n sleeveless...LOL
then jeans with shoulderless or backless or only straps Wink

now in last few episodes i dint like that T-shirt Angry

I m saying this zyada maanga shayad bhari padjayeLOL...bat se battar na banade Nandu ko ...kyunki CV's trimming karte karte pata nahi kya kar baitheBig smile

n that chappals r to cover the height...so that she an reach Manik easily...ROFL

hehehehhe... ya allah abh log mere posts ka wait krne lage... (khushi ke aanson*

oye koi trimming ni kar rhe hain...

n zada thodi na maanga hai... ittu si toh wish hai abh hum toh bhai audience hain itta toh mang he sakte hain... LOL
ha haa...v ask CV's very little especially uLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manan_flab

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Joined: 30 November 2014
Posts: 8145

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Ireena7

you used the line that u say only for me 
uh know na i hate uh but i love uh more... Cry

and CV will go crazy fulfilling your wishes...LOL

aww my baby... dats permanently for uh now... Hug no one else not even cvs...  Evil Smile

n yeh cvs crazy tab honge na jab wish fulfill karenge woh toh mai he peeche padhi rehti hu inke... ROFL
yes yes yes...Only I have the right on that line of urs Big smile

oh yesh honey... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Joined: 20 November 2014
Posts: 428

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Ya u r right... Bt phir cvs ka budget gadbad ho jayega na.. Parth said in interview unke sets pe ac b nahi hai.. Vry bad CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Manik Nandini FF | The Makeover|Ch14 Pg104

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 933   Views: 140501

iwantitall 933 140501 06 May 2016 at 9:22pm by ritzsubu1204
Nandini Needs a makeover

2

Author: backwithabang   Replies: 11   Views: 2069

backwithabang 11 2069 19 December 2014 at 12:06pm by apardh_ba
Cabir is Life: Why ' So Nandus Plan Is On'?

2 3 4

Author: Medha.S   Replies: 27   Views: 3115

Medha.S 27 3115 24 November 2014 at 5:05am by Chocomaniac
maniks reasons to be at nandus house

Author: sunshine_94   Replies: 4   Views: 1903

sunshine_94 4 1903 15 November 2014 at 11:44pm by Mellifluous

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index