Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

kareena or priyanka who is better actress (Page 3)

Poll Question: vote

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [38.57%]
43 [61.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Personally i feel PC is very over rated (i hate using that term but i have to) here
She is called versatile but she falls completely flat in rom-coms etc. Drama is her genre but again if she falls flat in others where is the versatility? 

I had to leave cinema mid way while watching anjana anjani coz PC was so horribly OTT

When one says versatility, it doesnt mean one should be versatile in 'genres' of film but in characters one is doning! She has played an autistic girl, a model undergoing series of ups and downs, a villian, an athlete, 12 girls in one film, a serial killer. Now she will do historic film

Though I agree Kareena is natural actress but THATS IT! She hasn't been able to prove anything beyond that. Priyanka, with each and every performance has proved that she is much better and talented actress compared to her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Baarish.Quixotic5

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Both are good but PC is more versatile  
QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
We have discussed this so many times..but maybe you didn't see those topics which is okay. 
For those who say Bebo goes OTT..PC does too. So at the end of they day it depends who you can relate to on screen..who is your favorite ect. Like cougar town mentioned PC was pretty OTT and cringe worthy in AA and many other films. So was bebo. They both equally have their share of brilliant and mediocre work. 

For me hands down I feel Bebo is much more natural actress than PC. However, I do think PC works very hard and has a more interesting career graph than bebo. I think the reason is because bebo doesn't want to prove anything to anyone anymore..while PC does. Plus I guess bebo is lazy. I feel like Kareena's priority have changed now and it has a lot to do with her being content with her life! I don't think she cared about being know as a good actress right now. It's more for money and making a living for her at this point. She cares more about boxoffice than critical acclaim. 

Edited by QueenExpression - 28 December 2014 at 3:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnala-Beautyful_Mess

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Kareena wasted her talent..never really tried much. PC on the other hand tries her hand at different roles. Her filmography is one which any actress would dream to have. Therefore PC.
noorsand Goldie
noorsand
noorsand

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
PC is terrible in romantic comedies, she can do challenging roles better! Kareena is a lazy actor, she can act and sometimes you see her brilliance but sometimes she is just there doing nothing. 
At the moment, I would say PC is better!
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenExpression

We have discussed this so many times..but maybe you didn't see those topics which is okay.
For those who say Bebo goes OTT..PC does too. So at the end of they day it depends who you can relate to on screen..who is your favorite ect. Like cougar town mentioned PC was pretty OTT and cringe worthy in AA and many other films. So was bebo. They both equally have their share of brilliant and mediocre work.

For me hands down I feel Bebo is much more natural actress than PC. However, I do think PC works very hard and has a more interesting career graph than bebo. I think the reason is because bebo doesn't want to prove anything to anyone anymore..while PC does. Plus I guess bebo is lazy. I feel like Kareena's priority have changed now and it has a lot to do with her being content with her life! I don't think she cared about being know as a good actress right now. It's more for money and making a living for her at this point. She cares more about boxoffice than critical acclaim.

Are you who I think you're??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

xoSahiba Senior Member
xoSahiba
xoSahiba

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I think Kareena's a more natural, effortless actress. But Priyanka's also decent and I like that she's more riskier with her choices.

Edited by xoSahiba - 28 December 2014 at 4:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I like both but I find Kareena more natural on screen especially in bubbly roles. In dramas, both are equally great (comparing Chameli/Dev to Saath khoon maaf, Kaminey etc). Having said that,yes, Priyanka definitely has a better filmography. 

Go to top