Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Well Done B I G G B O S S -- Thank you (Page 4)

Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

forgiving non agressive n sonali...!!!!door door tak koi rishta nahi...rmember that foam incident, she slammed it into soni n aryaz face after telling that i wont do that it is very insulting etc etc...she is a girl with no self respect...goes after upen everytime affter many insults...she should have evicted longtime before...even before diandra n praneet...
bang on Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibg

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
 Sonali was really cool... I agree...!!!Smile

But Plzzz... do you really think she deserved to win? 

There are better entertaining contestants than her...!!!  Big smile

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harish111

Originally posted by kritika93

Bang on post love you all.
You shud have stated in post script :blind KT supportors or PR agents to stay away.
Appriciate itCryClap

What is the point of a forum if there is no discussion about an opinion such as OP (and yes, it is opinion and not fact). Sonali has always been selfish, back-stabbed Gautam. Even after humiliation keeps on going back to Upen always. She is very spunky and very entertaining. However she is not a saint as OP is trying to protray

Sonali didn even get 100th of bashing she deserved on forum and salman. kT has been abused so much.. So yes we KT fans have a right to rejoice and viice our opinion. Wherever we chose. All character maligning of karishma that happened in last couple of with baseless news comments... Happy day for us!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaShayu.

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankusanu

She ws better dan many othrs

And many others were better than her.. So why they left and she stayed? Its BB's game!
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika93

Bang on post love you all.
You shud have stated in post script :blind KT supportors or PR agents to stay away.
Appriciate itCryClap

More than sonali.. Its comments like these that r insulting.   Calling us blind
KT fans is not in good spirit of the game.    I am not a blind fan as i have commented on when karishma played bad.   But sonali supporters who r blind like u paint her as this innocent little naive bindaas girl and karishma as evil.. Not true.. But a difference of perception and what each ofus value.    Sonali is no saint. Karishma is no saint.. What she is is straightforward and has not desperately looked for a whatever kind of angle with a man to get ahead in the game!

Edited by vibg - 28 December 2014 at 10:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodharLovePrajaSoPunk..Sakura..

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

If the news of eviction is true.. Long overdue eviction. Because of her connections, she already got two chances. She was perfect BB material... Backbiter, provoker, despo for lust angle with two men. No self respecting girl would keep laughing joking going back to men who abused her in diff ways.., gautam, Ali, Upen! Most vengeful... Soni pie slapping after saying i dont like it. Ali incident... Jury is. Still out on what happened. She has been proven jhooti numerous times!

Worst.. She had this high and mighty attitude and treated other girls below her.. Totally misplaced self image!

Even worse... Her ungroomed appearence and OTT lipstic and eye makeup.

Absolutely right about Sonali. Clap

I think she was okay until a week back... But this week she was really getting on my nerves... 
She actually believed that her captaincy went on smoothly without any fights... I mean really ... was she even present in that house or she got transported to some other world...

She surely doesn't have brains to play games... so she ended up flirting with d two guys... Thumbs Down 
And ppl in d forum think that she's one honest person in d house... 

I really fail to understand how ppl here feel that she's sweet nd cute... it's hard to digest...

And her so called 'damn care attitude' was actually her defense... just to escape any accusations on her no matter how valid they were... That was totally lame on her part... nd that's d reason why everyone in d house got pissed off by her ( except Gautam )

Hope that she's really evicted...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunk..Sakura..vibg

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Sallu saved  sonali

Go to top