India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Well Done B I G G B O S S -- Thank you

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thank you Bigg Boss by  Sonali's exit you have proved that a simple straight forward, forgiving, no fuss personality like Sonali can only be used as a show piece. Her goodness and non aggressive  personality has no bearing on the competition so why keep her now, she was merely used as a punching bag for the house mates.

But I still thank you for taking her out  Clap She started to become the Shilpa Shethi of this season.
She was becoming a threat to your favorite and the new wild cards who knows nothing but to trash every one else to win by hook or by crook.

Thank you Bigg Boss for keeping those who broke all records of backbiting, bullying and grouping.

Thank you for taking her out when she is still the most lovable, simple and unaffected by the fake personalities around her and their antics couldn't change her a bit. a trait that was the criteria to win.

She is the only housemate who deserved to win. Thank you Bigg Boss.

Edited by Love-u-all - 28 December 2014 at 7:51am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazninny4udayRebel26Artisabodedrdrulezsakshi_24Sarun_wahifanBlossom10Mayu.jollyKitty_Hashtagpraval-Fortune-vibhusharma78Yashikha16IronButterflyAmritsari.JugnimahiyaDimdim.devil_heart-MariaMars-LeadNitratesonia_koolkhancarisma2momorockz

ayaan786 IF-Dazzler
ayaan786
ayaan786

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
non aggresive ???
the day she slapped ali she should have been evicted directly

dher ai drust ai

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

crazypotatoBeMinexRebel26shravan95keerthibReachmeAmfundarajvtaNavjiajessi_uksucheesha1Natkattv666destineyyyWisian..Sakura..vibgmittijalebiShayu.ZanduBaaMSugar9.00Faraan92bAkChOd.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

non aggresive ???

dher ai drust ai

Agreed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Reachmenirmitajessi_ukayaan786NatkatvibgZanduBaaM

-Fortune- Goldie
-Fortune-
-Fortune-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Don't worry dear :) i still believe the latest news that there is no eviction this week...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_koolkhanmomorockz

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Although i do have a lot of issues with sonali and her behavior i actually think bigg boss has been very unfair by keeping upen safe each time when he gets the least number of votes. diandra, praneet and sonali have all suffered due to mr pain. i think as far as votes are concerned these 3 are far better and more popular than mr pain

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10NavjiaAmfundaYashikha16mahiyaLove-u-allmomorockz

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

non aggresive ???

dher ai drust ai

Ali deserves many more slaps, all others see the $ sign going away and if they slap him they tolerate

she is the only one who didn't think a bit and had courage to taught Ali a lesson he deserved. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10mahiyamomorockz

mahiya IF-Rockerz
mahiya
mahiya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love-u-all

Thank you Bigg Boss by Sonali's exit you have proved that a simple straight forward, forgiving, no fuss personality like Sonali can only be used as a show piece. Her goodness and non aggressive personality has no bearing on the competition so why keep her now, she was merely used as a punching bag for the house mates.

But I still thank you for taking her out Clap She started to become the Shilpa Shethi of this season.
She was becoming a threat to your favorite and the new wild cards who knows nothing but to trash every one else to win by hook or by crook.

Thank you Bigg Boss for keeping those who broke all records of backbiting, bullying and grouping.

Thank you for taking her out when she is still the most lovable, simple and unaffected by the fake personalities around her and their antics couldn't change her a bit. a trait that was the criteria to win.

She is the only housemate who deserved to win. Thank you Bigg Boss.

Cry
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
If the news of eviction is true.. Long overdue eviction. Because of her connections, she already got two chances. She was perfect BB material... Backbiter, provoker, despo for lust angle with two men. No self respecting girl would keep laughing joking going back to men who abused her in diff ways.., gautam, Ali, Upen! Most vengeful... Soni pie slapping after saying i dont like it. Ali incident... Jury is. Still out on what happened. She has been proven jhooti numerous times!

Worst.. She had this high and mighty attitude and treated other girls below her.. Totally misplaced self image!

Even worse... Her ungroomed appearence and OTT lipstic and eye makeup.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shravan95ReachmeBeMinexNavjiajessi_ukLovePrajaayaan786WisianNatkatrechupShayu...Sakura..Sugar9.00

Go to top