Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 28th December 2014 (Page 68)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
hey bhagwaaannnLOL
I have to give it to Salman today.. for everytime he has been overbearing with tanna or upen.. today he was rather patient and speaking in a normal tone.. what part is hard to understand? when he is asking upen a qs- what part of Pritam's U love her is offensive why is tanna screaming she had no problem with the joke..

girl- YOU HAD NO PROBLEM (lets say you didn't altho u came n dissed it) but HE HAD A PROBLEM and thats why he went n snapped at PritLOL now Sallu is asking HIM WHY? let HIM TALK.. its NOT ABOUT YOU this timeLOLLOL 

tanna is superr cautious and nervous with Salman thanks to her history and wayyy to anxious today when its NOT even about her this timeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteILoveDramablackieWorldYatriMahek_No1-Rukhi-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

Originally posted by sonali.19281

ok both jokes of churan and tap water are potential health hazards.. Ali even had stomach issues with it.. so am thinking Upen should be ok with the joke.. it hit his ego more coz it came from Raut at this point of timeLOL and tanna's evil mean etc gave more incentivesLOL snappy toh hain hiLOL

It didn't even bother him until Tanna started with  "Evil, mean" etc...

thats precisely the point.. i don't think he mind the practical joke as much.. he even drank it knowing it was tap waterLOL it was only when tanna started reacting to it.. he got a mudda and as it is he has been snappy.. so added to itLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramablackieWorldYatrirupa_6Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyDanger

Originally posted by jessi_uk

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

[QUOTE=jessi_uk][QUOTE=Mahek_No1] You only show up to post a nasty post and then run. You must be stalking me so that you can quote my posts to make snide comments on Sonali, u think I care!!!![/DIV]
Quote whoever you want, I don't wish to talk to you so don't quote me. If you want to say something against Sonali then start a new post don't quote me, I just ignore your posts. Not interested to know what you have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buahaahahaha stalking u??! Why do u think u r anything that important!! NEWS FLASH people don't come here for u!!! U can go and cry now!!!

U have attacked me in LF thread many times whenever I said anything abt a certain contestant!! But I ignored u! This is a free forum and ppl can say what they want!!!!!!!!! But if someone expresses thier views on what u t saying then that's a problem for u!!! WELL DONE!!! As I said I will do what I want u can go and cry in ur room booohooo

+1Clap

@Mahek_no1 : You have quoted me a few times too and completely gone on a different tangent when i was only saying my POV about sonali, i wasnt even bashing her but saying what i think. You really need to look at yourself before u start pointing fingers at others! Plus the million exclamation marks don't make u look any smarter!

No need to jump in here, u remind me of Tanna jumping in for Upen. There is a report button, if u had a problem with me then you should have just reported my posts or responded to me there and then, no need to bring it up now. I cant remember what I did yesterday forget what I posted on the LF thread weeks ago!!!!

When did I say I am smart or when was i trying to act smart. I am a dumb a*s and proud to be one Approve so there Tongue

edit. Spelling mistake corrected.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 28 December 2014 at 5:34pm
ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

thats precisely the point.. i don't think he mind the practical joke as much.. he even drank it knowing it was tap waterLOL it was only when tanna started reacting to it.. he got a mudda and as it is he has been snappy.. so added to itLOLLOL

I used to feel pity for him initially thinking that people always used to pick on his Hindi/English understanding, but now its evident that he seriously don't get it and what was that explanation of Ali being his friend so he played that prank and it's ok but when Sonali played a similar one then its not..Huh ye kaisa logic hain re baba... dude learn to take a joke and why is KT on edge when it has to do to with Upen, there was no need to pick a fight with Sonali today initially with all the mean, evil and Village girl etc..  also outside candy room (god knows why they had named it Candy room, they ruined candy feeling for meAngry)  and there was no need to tattletale like a kindergartner LOL Wink She seriously looks like she has developed feelings for UppiOuch God hope notSleepy She's is a strong player who definitely doesn't needs all this BSBig smile

InMessi10nanteblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1sonali.19281TheRowdiest

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

I used to feel pity for him initially thinking that people always used to pick on his Hindi/English understanding, but now its evident that he seriously don't get it and what was that explanation of Ali being his friend so he played that prank and it's ok but when Sonali played a similar one then its not..Huh ye kaisa logic hain re baba... dude learn to take a joke and why is KT on edge when it has to do to with Upen, there was no need to pick a fight with Sonali today initially with all the mean, evil and Village girl etc..  also outside candy room (god knows why they had named it Candy room, they ruined candy feeling for meAngry)  and there was no need to tattletale like a kindergartner LOL Wink She seriously looks like she has developed feelings for UppiOuch God hope notSleepy She's is a strong player who definitely doesn't needs all this BSBig smile

I like Tanna too.. and thats precisely my irk.. of all the people in the house she has unleashed herself on Raut when Raut has not even said anything to Tanna.. the whole deal is btw Raut and Upen.. let them solve it.. LOL on one side Upen can sarcastically say My GF for Raut and when Prit says he lovesss u.. thts a problemLOLLOL till now them hitting back at P3G or Punty was at least relatable.. Raut is one person who isn't even gamingLOLLOL when they come outside and see the epis they'll feel so foolish for going after her with such mean commentsLOL

InMessi10nanteILoveDramablackieWorldYatriMahek_No1TheRowdiest

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Raut doing bhangra at the kai kai.. and after a good 10 mins of everyone discussing about her election.. Salman asks her what she got from it.. she goes That EVERYONE LOVEESSS MELOL precisely where she started from..
I loveee this galLOL and her 'no point in confrontations.. nothing comes of it' modeLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteILoveDramablackieWorldYatriMahek_No1TheRowdiestBeingBlunt-Rukhi-

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
@sonali. ..did u see my reply post to tell u that I am not a Mehek fan and may join u to bash her if her kai kai gets too much for me to handle LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

I like Tanna too.. and thats precisely my irk.. of all the people in the house she has unleashed herself on Raut when Raut has not even said anything to Tanna.. the whole deal is btw Raut and Upen.. let them solve it.. LOL on one side Upen can sarcastically say My GF for Raut and when Prit says he lovesss u.. thts a problemLOLLOL till now them hitting back at P3G or Punty was at least relatable.. Raut is one person who isn't even gamingLOLLOL when they come outside and see the epis they'll feel so foolish for going after her with such mean commentsLOL

But Karishma and Upen have been bitching behind Sonali for the past few weeks, aren't they? Although it was right on her face this past week... Especially with Sonali's laid back personality, how without doing any drama, work and creating any buzz... she's survived in Bb house for so long ( which is a mystery for viewers too)LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

Go to top