Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 28th December 2014 (Page 60)

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by realitytvfan

HAAN hain meri nazar.. nazar kya puri ki puri MAIN HI HOON .. us 9 kalol ke peeche.. saari zindagi ab tak maine shayad itna nahi kamaya.. thair convert karke confirm kardungi tujheLOLLOL

usmein 1-2 kalol kya hain gareebo ke liye.. ehQuestion

ab umar ho gayi uski.. thodi ladki baaji kam karde.. patiala peena bhi chor de.. moh maya hain sab.. kuku ko toh mera pyar hi hara bhara rakhegaHeart 

kal suna hain saakshat ghar mein hi aayega.. raut ko lene..LOLLOL movie offer ke saath for all u know.. 
movie ka naam- main aur meri kantalaaLOL
Yeh Toh tuney fair unfair ki baat kar di re...I remember a few years back Nicholas Cage was about to file for bankruptcy and at point he had more money than me and my whole extended family combined...Toh ab mudde ki baat yeh hain ki ...life is unfair sakhiLOL

unfair jayeee chakki peesne.. LOL sadaa haq aithe rakh.. 9 kalol ko toh main hadap ke rahungiLOLLOL usmein ek kalol imam ko de dungi.. chal BB ka bhala ho.. S9 ke waande na ho.. aakhir apni MB aur filmi ko bhejna hain usmein.. LOLLOL
Haila..MB aur Filmi Gaye Toh firto pakka jeetke ayenge..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandWorldYatrisonali.19281

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Sonali saying her friend is Salman's friend !!! The spirit is her friend !! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteTakingAStandCaptiveFreedomrealitytvfanblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Yeh Toh tuney fair unfair ki baat kar di re...I remember a few years back Nicholas Cage was about to file for bankruptcy and at point he had more money than me and my whole extended family combined...Toh ab mudde ki baat yeh hain ki ...life is unfair sakhiLOL

unfair jayeee chakki peesne.. LOL sadaa haq aithe rakh.. 9 kalol ko toh main hadap ke rahungiLOLLOL usmein ek kalol imam ko de dungi.. chal BB ka bhala ho.. S9 ke waande na ho.. aakhir apni MB aur filmi ko bhejna hain usmein.. LOLLOL
Haila..MB aur Filmi Gaye Toh firto pakka jeetke ayenge..LOL

Filmi ka PRgiri toh Dale free mein karega.. aur MB ke liye hum hain naBig smileCool tod denge phod denge.. madod denge.. kalol jaye kisi bhi paakit mein.. BB9 trophy toh DDT ka hainApprove

and for once apna fave jeetegaLOLLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 28 December 2014 at 2:20pm

TakingAStandrealitytvfanWorldYatri

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhi

Sonali saying her friend is Salman's friend !!! The spirit is her friend !! 

She said that ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok I am going to watch the episode now, I tape it everday and start watching it 20 mins late so that I have skip the adverts in the break *runs to go watch the episode* LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteTakingAStandrealitytvfanWorldYatri-Rukhi-

Mahek_No1 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Sonali says their are 2 spirits, one in the bedroom and one in the washroom, baaki sab ki phatti ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteTakingAStandCaptiveFreedomrealitytvfanWorldYatri-Rukhi-

TakingAStand Senior Member
TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
WHy is this show getting extended... bas karo yaar.. isse aacha yehi hota, ki Gauti ko winner banao, aur katlo yahan seLOLLOLLOL Ye BB bhi Pritam ka logic use kar raha hai... Audience screams ki Gauti is getting all the footage, he is being favored, unfair BB, and woh saala, makes the season a big shitfest and then 'punishes' us by extending this crapLOL
Tanna-Uppy-Tallan drama had me LOLLOLLOL I like Uppy, but this was such a big overreaction, after aram se drinking tap water.. i think he got scared ki kahin malaria, lovaria na hojaye... classic NRI wala reactionLOLLOLLOL aur phir ILU ka locha.. LOLLOLLOL even Tallan couldnt take any of them seriously,.. Uppy didnt have a problem with " no girl will stay" but ILU se itna bada problem LOL

but, Pritam took the cake today- kya inn sabko banna raha tha- Tallan ko captain issiliye banaenge, to give her punishmentLOLLOL aand Tallan had such a serious expression that time tooLOLLOL,logic ye tha ki- since she was a bad captain, i\ll support her by making her captian again, and give her a lessonLOLaur Salman bhi kuch nahi bolaLOL, dude, that was beyond hilarious.. he said it with itna conviction ki manlo, yehi saach hai aur Ali ko immunity dena had nothing to do with it.. LOL i loved it! cha gaya! 

dekho BB- this is the USP of the season- bano aur sabko banao- Tanna se Tallan tak, sab ek number ke namune hain show pe. LOL I dont know why, BB keeps forcing faltu ka drama and showmance, jab ye log, itna unintential comedy karte hain.LOL

Edited by TakingAStand - 28 December 2014 at 2:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanblackiesonali.19281-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Sonali says their are 2 spirits, one in the bedroom and one in the washroom, baaki sab ki phatti ROFL 

All I can say is she is rocking in today's episode and if she does go out then with a big bang. Gave it back to KUD full on with Salman's support.

InMessi10nanteWorldYatriMahek_No1

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Dimpy is really getting on my nerves now !!!! Anyone that is trying to talk she has to butt in and start her kai kai !!! So annoying man !!!!

WorldYatrirupa_6Mahek_No1

Go to top