Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 28th December 2014 - Page 55

Posted: 9 years ago
ha ha..the 2nd time i liked sonali in this entire season..
but i really don't get it..teeth are all white..then what is everyone talking about ๐Ÿ˜†

waise given, sonali madam finally wanted to take her own name to move out of the house.. 'm guessing PR told her time to go home
btw, the biggest rofl moment..
tanna is actually reading the GK book..and how diligently๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Raut doing bhangra at the kai kai.. and after a good 10 mins of everyone discussing about her election.. Salman asks her what she got from it.. she goes That EVERYONE LOVEESSS ME๐Ÿ˜† precisely where she started from..
I loveee this gal๐Ÿ˜† and her 'no point in confrontations.. nothing comes of it' mode๐Ÿ˜†

and upen's expressions that time were worth watching ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

what does itni chool mach rahi hain mean ๐Ÿ˜†

cant give the innuendo away๐Ÿ˜›.. but mean itni uchak hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

upen was reading the hindi book too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I noticed tht too๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sonali.19281

cant give the innuendo away๐Ÿ˜›.. but mean itni uchak hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks
LMAOOO Prit kuch bhi bol raha tha.. par kya conviction se oration maar raha tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† usko bhi pata hain ki laalach etc is BS.. par Tanna ko tanna ke kai kai mein jawaab diya๐Ÿ˜†
upen tanna- total legit points that IT IS about the immunity.. but people.. the game is it to get the adv. and one gets it easier with the nos. you can't be a loner and expect that your name will come up in a consensus.. screaming in front of Sallu won't prove anything.. you hv to grab any opportunity u get towards captaincy.. u cant be lackluster and then scream bloody murder.. 

Prit obv didnt get a chance and why he was rooting for Raut only he knows.. lets say it was non-immunity too but it was still a task and it proves nothing.. can merely be speculated.. and he had the adv. of a context coz that morning itself him and Ali debated fiercely with Raut on her bad attitude towards house rules๐Ÿ˜† so cornering him there won't achieve anything.. play it smarter๐Ÿ˜› if you can play Ali on this point then it means something in this context
and whats with HMs saying a captaincy ensures 14 days of immunity.. how is it 14 days.. its technically 1 week only and sometimes not even tht as seen with Rene and Pandit๐Ÿ˜†