Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 28th December 2014 - Page 53

Posted: 9 years ago
ok both jokes of churan and tap water are potential health hazards.. Ali even had stomach issues with it.. so am thinking Upen should be ok with the joke.. it hit his ego more coz it came from Raut at this point of time😆 and tanna's evil mean etc gave more incentives😆 snappy toh hain hi😆
I bet even BB must be kicking himself for inviting the likes of Tanna and Upen in his house !!!
Originally posted by sonali.19281

but tap water in India is harmful.. now there are a lot of ppl in India who drink tapwater.. but their gut microflora is used to it.. and they are immune but most urban middle and upper class use filter.. they risk falling sick .. most ppl at least boil the water .. they can't technically make a big deal about upen taking offense to tap water😆

true. even in small towns or villages, the water from hand pump or wells is boiled before consumption.
Originally posted by rukhi

I bet even BB must be kicking himself for inviting the likes of Tanna and Upen in his house !!!

Upen agrees with you, he even said it on camera, addressing BB " Kaise kaise logon ko bulate ho aap Big Boss" ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰

ok both jokes of churan and tap water are potential health hazards.. Ali even had stomach issues with it.. so am thinking Upen should be ok with the joke.. it hit his ego more coz it came from Raut at this point of time😆 and tanna's evil mean etc gave more incentives😆 snappy toh hain hi😆

It didn't even bother him until Tanna started with  "Evil, mean" etc...

hey bhagwaaannn😆
I have to give it to Salman today.. for everytime he has been overbearing with tanna or upen.. today he was rather patient and speaking in a normal tone.. what part is hard to understand? when he is asking upen a qs- what part of Pritam's U love her is offensive why is tanna screaming she had no problem with the joke..

girl- YOU HAD NO PROBLEM (lets say you didn't altho u came n dissed it) but HE HAD A PROBLEM and thats why he went n snapped at Prit😆 now Sallu is asking HIM WHY? let HIM TALK.. its NOT ABOUT YOU this time😆😆 

tanna is superr cautious and nervous with Salman thanks to her history and wayyy to anxious today when its NOT even about her this time😆
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

It didn't even bother him until Tanna started with  "Evil, mean" etc...

thats precisely the point.. i don't think he mind the practical joke as much.. he even drank it knowing it was tap water😆 it was only when tanna started reacting to it.. he got a mudda and as it is he has been snappy.. so added to it😆😆

thats precisely the point.. i don't think he mind the practical joke as much.. he even drank it knowing it was tap water😆 it was only when tanna started reacting to it.. he got a mudda and as it is he has been snappy.. so added to it😆😆

I used to feel pity for him initially thinking that people always used to pick on his Hindi/English understanding, but now its evident that he seriously don't get it and what was that explanation of Ali being his friend so he played that prank and it's ok but when Sonali played a similar one then its not..Huh ye kaisa logic hain re baba... dude learn to take a joke and why is KT on edge when it has to do to with Upen, there was no need to pick a fight with Sonali today initially with all the mean, evil and Village girl etc..  also outside candy room (god knows why they had named it Candy room, they ruined candy feeling for me😡)  and there was no need to tattletale like a kindergartner ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ She seriously looks like she has developed feelings for Uppi God hope not🥱 She's is a strong player who definitely doesn't needs all this BS😃
Originally posted by ILoveDrama

I used to feel pity for him initially thinking that people always used to pick on his Hindi/English understanding, but now its evident that he seriously don't get it and what was that explanation of Ali being his friend so he played that prank and it's ok but when Sonali played a similar one then its not..Huh ye kaisa logic hain re baba... dude learn to take a joke and why is KT on edge when it has to do to with Upen, there was no need to pick a fight with Sonali today initially with all the mean, evil and Village girl etc..  also outside candy room (god knows why they had named it Candy room, they ruined candy feeling for me😡)  and there was no need to tattletale like a kindergartner ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ She seriously looks like she has developed feelings for Uppi God hope not🥱 She's is a strong player who definitely doesn't needs all this BS😃

I like Tanna too.. and thats precisely my irk.. of all the people in the house she has unleashed herself on Raut when Raut has not even said anything to Tanna.. the whole deal is btw Raut and Upen.. let them solve it.. ðŸ˜† on one side Upen can sarcastically say My GF for Raut and when Prit says he lovesss u.. thts a problem😆😆 till now them hitting back at P3G or Punty was at least relatable.. Raut is one person who isn't even gaming😆😆 when they come outside and see the epis they'll feel so foolish for going after her with such mean comments😆
Raut doing bhangra at the kai kai.. and after a good 10 mins of everyone discussing about her election.. Salman asks her what she got from it.. she goes That EVERYONE LOVEESSS ME😆 precisely where she started from..
I loveee this gal😆 and her 'no point in confrontations.. nothing comes of it' mode😆