Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

@Mehek... is that your real name.. or are you a fan of mehek chahalπŸ˜† clear kar leti hoon.. kyuki aane waale dino mein us mehek ko bahut gaaliyaan mar sakti hoon main.. πŸ˜†

Na re I am not a fan of Mehek, I was a fan of Pooja Mishra that season, so feel free to give gaaliyaan, I might join you if her kai kai gets too much for me πŸ˜†.

Mahek is not my name but I love that name and everyone on the forum knows me by that name, so feel free to make a mockery of the name too if you wantπŸ˜†
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhi

Please tell me she isn't another Dimpy and Tanna ????? I really wanted to break my TV listening to KUD's kai kai today, my ears are still hurting.

Mehek is both Dimpy and Tanna put together.

Buy 1 get to 2 free wala offer hain yeh πŸ˜†
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 9 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i want Dimpy Out 

Join the club !!! We all do !! BB is in love with her.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i want Dimpy Out 

me too me too.. i can't take both mehek n her together..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thts testing my threshold a lottt

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jessi_uk

What???? That's doormat bimbo is safe!!!!!!!!! She has over stayed by god knows how many weeks!!!
I hate BB for keeping her if it's true! She can't even be bothered to wash her face let alone do any work or task!! She and her attitude both STINK big time! Really unfair for other contestants!

P.s. I CAN QUOTE WHOEVER I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You only show up to post a nasty post and then run.  You must be stalking me so that you can quote my posts to make snide comments on Sonali, u think I care!!!!

Quote whoever you want, I don't wish to talk to you so don't quote me.  If you want to say something against Sonali then start a new post don't quote me, I just ignore your posts.  Not interested to know what you have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

me too me too.. i can't take both mehek n her together..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thts testing my threshold a lottt

And I can't take Dimpy, Tanna and Mehek together, there is going to be too much kai kai kia πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just started epi.. punty's dance.. towel dance was epicπŸ˜† punty sure does have a ton of energy for his age.. kya naacha
Raut is looking very pretty today
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Ok I got to go to bed now.  Nice talking to you Rukhi and Sonali, both of you take care and I will see you tomorrow Inshallah πŸ€—
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jessie uk. You need to calm down.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Just started epi.. punty's dance.. towel dance was epicπŸ˜† punty sure does have a ton of energy for his age.. kya naacha

Raut is looking very pretty today

Punty was funny in that dance πŸ˜†.

Sonali looks very nice today and the episode belongs to her β­οΈ