Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Tum ko samaj main agaya, lekin main thoori si dumb hoon, samaj main nahin aya.  

Is she out? What does BB ki mehmaan mean πŸ˜†

Hahaha I'm clear that she gets evicted. And that's what I wanted clarity on. Baaki, not sure lol. Maybe they put Sonali back in again as a guest ? πŸ˜†
Edited by Sakina3 - 9 years ago
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Today for the first time I felt really bad for Gautam. Despite going through so much torture, being immensely popular and having a huge fanbase, he will still not win the show.

The Channel, Endemol and BB just won't let it happen. The extension, saying again and again that Pritam is 'janta's' favourite, asking Pritam's opinion on everything, never bashing him and most importantly the rumour that Pritam has support from inside the PH.

It's just too obvious. Navin Bajaj was right. Should have believed him.

Pritam is BB's sagga bhanja

Congrats to the 'sacha acha' aadmi πŸ˜†

Gaon basa nahi ki Daaku aa gaye! Since when u r watching BB or any other Reality Show for that matter? Don't u know that it takes only One Episode to be a Hero or a Villain in such Shows? Since u r talking about Gautam, let's take his example. Before entering BB, how many of us knew him? I have heard of him for some other reason. As the Show progressed, BB Team realised that they need a Hero & someone wid a Footage capacity. They found GG, just the way they found Ajaz in past Season.
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is the Snapdeal caller trying to get Gautam killed by the fans of the rest of the HMs? Already 80% of the footage went to Gautam this week. The CNWK episode yesterday also mostly revolved around him. If Gautam is even more active tu that means even more footage to him. Baki sabke fans tu yakghaar he kar den gey.
Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

Then why is Dale still going on about Sonali being in finals?πŸ˜† Everything is such a mess this season seriously😳

He's right. As i posted in Spolier Thread about 10 days back, Old HMs would get a chance to enter as WC. Diandra, Sonali both got evicted for reasons other than Voting. Surely, they would get an edge over others.
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: throughmysenses

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#003300">Gaon basa nahi ki Daaku aa gaye! Since when u r watching BB or any other Reality Show for that matter? Don't u know that it takes only One Episode to be a Hero or a Villain in such Shows? Since u r talking about Gautam, let's take his example. Before entering BB, how many of us knew him? I have heard of him for some other reason. As the Show progressed, BB Team realised that they need a Hero & someone wid a Footage capacity. They found GG, just the way they found Ajaz in past Season.</font>

Actually I also think that Salman favours Pritam too much and clearly Salman is following a script. But can you plz explain your point more. Are you trying to say that PH is favouring nobody? And I don't know about others but Gautam is still very much the 'hero'. But i may be wrong. So plz elaborate.
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Tum ko samaj main agaya, lekin main thoori si dumb hoon, samaj main nahin aya.  

Is she out? What does BB ki mehmaan mean πŸ˜†

BB ke saamne hum sab Dumb hi hain Dost. Yeah, she's out but purely due to her falling Health. She has a chance of coming back same as Diandra. We have to wait for that.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He's right. As i posted in Spolier Thread about 10 days back, Old HMs would get a chance to enter as WC. Diandra, Sonali both got evicted for reasons other than Voting. Surely, they would get an edge over others.

Such a messed up season, it's reminding me of the mess season 5 end was.
But thank you again, I agree that this is what sounds the likeliest to happen. Evict Sonali now, put her back the following week πŸ€£
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sakina3

Hahaha I'm clear that she gets evicted. And that's what I wanted clarity on. Baaki, not sure lol. Maybe they put Sonali back in again as a guest ? πŸ˜†

Gust oh yeah duh, maybeπŸ˜†

BB ko slap karne ka mann kar raha hain.😑

But why would they do that if they are saying that they evicted her due to health reasons which is bull!! 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

No way !
Gautam hi jeetega!

And I do agree that Priam is being favored on this show.  As a viewer I definitely feel this and I feel this since 2nd week of the show.  so nothing to do with being Gautam's fan or anyone else's fan.
If Pritam is praised for his abuse and physical violence / clear partiality with chor team ( praneet and tanna ) during his captaincy as "growth in a contestant" - I rest my case.

Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

BB ke saamne hum sab Dumb hi hain Dost. Yeah, she's out but purely due to her falling Health. She has a chance of coming back same as Diandra. We have to wait for that.

Thanks

As long as she gets to come back then I am ok with that πŸ˜†