India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Mature story-does this mean rkb,jkr & shagun under same roof forev

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
ok..as per onlocation vid..they will celibrate shagun-raman anniversary??even after getting divorced??
what examples cv's will set to viewers??
why should women tolerate this kind of nonsense??
even if adi asks for anniversary celibration..cant rkb refuse??
if adi ask to divorce ishita..will he agreed for the same??
women who left him for someone else is celibrating anniversary with her ex in front of current wife..
as a women wont u get hurt..
thogh i am waiting for this to play out..
but still all intelligent writers on the forum..please answer me..bcoz my blood is boiling very badly..
and it seems till 500 episodes..apshagun will be there in bhalla house..with ghar ka chirag

Edited by dhanashree28 - 28 December 2014 at 7:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbala-AnonymousDivan.mahalaxmikkasaf_ZGHappussAkshatha19

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
heroine is mature enough to understand her husband wont cheat on her

hero is mature enough to keep away from ex-wife even though she is under same roof

writer is mature enough to know that whatever crap they show, they will get trps

audience are mature enough to see ishra scenes selectively

So yes, we have a mature love story here

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.dhara88alka2001mahalaxmikkasaf_ZGHrose1000Lata_ishraK.S.yyyynb.neha

-Anonymous Groupbie
-Anonymous
-Anonymous

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Eww
to quote ishu's amma's words 'it is unnatural' !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.dhara88

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
This is the dumbest track if at all it will happen.  However there has been correction regarding the update for the OLV. It says they are celebrating mr n mrs bhalla's anniversary where everyone would talk about their anniversary moments. Shagun would share the same. Ishita would be left hurt. 
This is how slowly n steadily shagun would make ishita feel out of place. 

Yes, mature story in the name of a father who wants his son to be with him without paying heed to the fact that his son can't live without his mother who happens to be his ex wife n he himself is happily married now with a lovely girl 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.dhara88alka2001appussK.S.yyyy

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

This is the dumbest track if at all it will happen.  However there has been correction regarding the update for the OLV. It says they are celebrating mr n mrs bhalla's anniversary where everyone would talk about their anniversary moments. Shagun would share the same. Ishita would be left hurt. 

Yes, mature story in the name of a father who wants his son to be with him without paying heed to the fact that his son can't live without his mother who happens to be his ex wife n he himself is happily married now with a lovely girl 
wordClap

ishita is jagat maata/unreal/dumb... but what about raman... does he have no self-respect? how can he allow his evil ex-wife to stay in his house? Isnt it the same women whom he resented so much that he ignored his daughter for 6 years, the woman who was sleeping around while being married to him, who left no chance to insult him?
Now he is just fuming becoz she is using the bathroom of his and his wife's bedroom?

Does the love for one's son justify all these? Cant he even try to get a nearby apartment for them or take them to mihir's place or tell his wife Jm "enough is enough" instead of praising and thanking her.

What logic CVs... I can clearly see butchering of both leads for accommodating shagun in bhalla houseThumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.K.S.yyyynb.nehaAngel13

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
After seeing so called mature love story I prefer immature stories...at least there we don't get to such amazing family setup...where wife ex wife n common husband in same home n very soon all three will be in the same bed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.

dhara88 Senior Member
dhara88
dhara88

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
if this is gng to happen in yhm..then i can say..I am a proud viewer of Ek Haseena Thi..indeed a g8 story..
i hope somebody contact writer of YHM n ask them to keep yhm decent...
bcoz after seeing this..i will scare to get second chance and give second chance to the boy even if he had past..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.SurabhiA91

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

I just hope this track ends soon and that should mean shagun's exit from Bhalla house, cant stand her there day in and day out!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.

Go to top