Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragun f**king ๐Ÿคฌ
anita & karan will take it to next level ๐Ÿคข
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuss

if they can show asok-mihika marriage and raman allowing shagun to stay in his house then anything is possible.
About adi, they may show he cant... bcoz he is having common cold๐Ÿ˜†... such is the logic in this show.

ha ha ha

new sibling aane mei bhi it will take 9 months ๐Ÿ˜† I hope cvs know this ๐Ÿ˜† looking at vandita pregnancy I seriously doubt them
๐Ÿ˜†
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what about the main character raman?

Raman is now a function of Ishita. It all depends on her.๐Ÿ˜†
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pooja_Chavan

Raman is now a function of Ishita. It all depends on her.๐Ÿ˜†

if she tell... go sleep with shagun, will he do it?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if she tell... go sleep with shagun, will he do it?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

all depends on hw cvs show it ๐Ÿ˜† the way they r butchering all characters.. Ishita might even say this to raman mei suicide karoongi if u won't sleep with shagun ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by anamika244 - 9 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika244

all depends on hw cvs show it ๐Ÿ˜† the way they r butchering all characters.. Ishita might even say this to raman mei suicide karoongi if u won't sleep with shagun ๐Ÿ˜†

she may be shown beating him to pulp to get him to agree๐Ÿ˜†
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

I pick the option " say bye bye to Ekta infected YHM" because she will drag out this nonsense. I cannot understand her obsession with Sautans ๐Ÿ˜ก

yes, this track will take whole of jan
appuss thumbnail
Majority voted for ishita sacrificial drama... probable but it is the obvious...
I put my money on sharam in bed somehow and ishita witnessing it... she may trust raman after that too... CVs will show us ishra love is unconditional๐Ÿ˜•
Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Majority voted for ishita sacrificial drama... probable but it is the obvious...

I put my money on sharam in bed somehow and ishita witnessing it... she may trust raman after that too... CVs will show us ishra love is unconditional๐Ÿ˜•

It would be no less than hell. Even after witnessing her husband with her saut, if she behaves like a Jagat Mata, then that's the limit. 
Gone case for YHM ๐Ÿ˜•
*salute* ekta 
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know at the end of this track we will have ishra together and shagun out... this track can take more than 1 month unless there is significant drop in trp (no hope).

Drama has just kick-started and we all know we will get to see many unpleasant scenes in this track. Before things start getting better or solved, drama will reach its peak. Which among this will be the biggest twist CVs would have planned a/c to u all...

We are tolerating all these tracks to get ishra confession, hope at the end we dont get another slap-stick comedy episode with ishra nok-jhok๐Ÿ˜Š

some options may seem wierd but CVs twists can be wierder๐Ÿ˜†

PLZ VOTE GUYS!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Think the hi point cud be Raman saying I love you to Ishita in front of Shagun, just when Shagun wud have thought she has fooled Raman vide Adi