Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy birthday, love x
x.titli.x thumbnail
Ok I'm few minutes late...it's already 29th dec at my place... but kya kare i was too much busy reading and RE READING the epic intro! πŸ€£ It's like I was truely seeing the kis desh gang scene in front of my eyes πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday once again Kiran I hope you've spent a wonderful dayπŸ€—

The thread is gorgeous! The gifts are so beautiful and i loved the animated-non animated banners!

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
Happy Happy Appy Appy Birthday Kiran <3 
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday KiranπŸ€—
sorry for the late wishes dear
will be back with your gift
indira.ph thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Belated happy birthday Kiran.πŸ€—
Neha12345xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Kiran...Sorry for late wishes ,
Even though this greeting comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy BirthdayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Neha12345xxx - 9 years ago
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

Gayatrii.GAYATRiii.. (wat happened to lallu) 
Preet: what happend dad? someone played cricket match on your head??πŸ˜› itni bada ground to haiπŸ˜› (way to go preet) πŸ˜‰
Lalit: preeett.. 😑😑*running to hit him*
gayatri: kya ho raha hai yaha?😳
Preet: mom.. please save me from this eid ka chaand.. he is trying to kill your intelligent handsome son😭 *hides behind gaya3* (aww poor baby..but also naughty baby) πŸ˜‰
Lalit: gaya3..dont try to save this nalayak..😑 i'm telling you again..he is not our son..πŸ₯±
preet : sahi kaha aapne.. 😭i'm not ur son.. mirror toh dekha aapne? itna handsome son aapko kaise hoga?πŸ˜›
lalit : preet..aaj tum nahi bachega... 😑*again run to hit him*
Preet : koi bachaoo..bhabhii...
Heer : arree..ruko.. bauji..pls forgive him na..he is just teasing you.. *giving a glare to preetand changing topic* by the way..why you were calling mom before? πŸ€”
Lalit.. hey bhagavan.. how i forgot it.. ? we all are troble.. come..lets go from here.. run..run..
Heer : what? what trouble? what happend bauji?😲 *worried tone* (troubles konsi nai baat hai juneja's ke liye) πŸ˜†
Lalit: woah.. woah..they are coming..
Harman : who bauji?πŸ˜•
Lalit : woah.. what we call them.. insaane ke khoone peene wala..
Harman : you mean Vampires? πŸ€”
Lalit : ha.. wohi.. vampires.. look they left this message on our letter box "we will come soon - edward and bella" ..😲 (what πŸ˜²)
ALL : what??????😲😲 (thats wat my reaction was)πŸ˜†
Lalit : gay3..we are in trouble..they will kill all of us and will suck our blood..😭 where is prem? (hyper old man)
Heer : he is in a video conference..
Preet : waise.PB is not some priest who can fight with vampires and dad..πŸ€”dont worry..you are safe..i heard that vampires have a special love towards chaand🀑😈 (preet is always right)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Heer : preet.. dont start again..*glares again*
Maya : exactly..mazak ki waqt nahi yeah.. oh god..i'm gona to die..??😲😭 i want to call my dad..😭
Harman : maya..stop worrying.. we will do something *then in low voice* by the way..vampires wont attack another vampire (yo *high 5* harman)πŸ˜†
Heer : haa.. we will do something. bauji..let them come..then we will talk to them and make them understand that they are doing wrong.. khoon peena achi baat nahi..😎 (wat..??? seriously heer)πŸ˜•
Prem : what?? 😲*laughing* heer..by any chance you just said that you will talk to 2 vampires about their love towards blood?🀣 (thats wat i was thinking)πŸ˜†
Heer : prem.i'm seriousπŸ₯± *giving an irritated look* (you can't be heer😲)
Prem : well.. πŸ€“i'm just..leave it.. But bauji..darne ne ki koi baat nahi. First of all edward and bella are good vampires. they wont harm humans.and in no case they will harm us since they are coming here as our guestπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜† (aww prem is sooo sweet πŸ˜³)
Lalit : GUEST????😲😲 are you mad prem.. ?😲 vampires as guest? huh.. this is definitly because of preet..πŸ₯±
Prem : No bauji..πŸ˜† this is not because of preet. They are coming here as special guests for today's birthday party as they are our birthday girl's latest love. since they are deshian's guest, priya requested me and heer to be the hosts. and How can we say no to her..❀️ (how can U say no to PRIYA!!! πŸ˜‘)
preet: bhabhi..😲 you know everything from starting and acted as innocent??😲 impressive bhabhi..πŸ‘by the way, who is this birthday girl?πŸ˜•
Heer : she is a sweetheart preet..πŸ€—bubbly and childish. she is very talented siggy and avi maker.πŸ‘ we all looks extra gorgeous in her works. and She is love with prem's humshakal harshad chopda. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†she follows him everywhere. and fights for him everywhere. πŸ˜› (yes yes yes and i will always fight for him..jab tak umm..πŸ€”..um..jab tak uski shadi nhi ho jati πŸ€£)
Along with us she loves ZGH and Humsafar too..and yes her latest love is Edward and bella..⭐️ (Yesss off course my latest crush😳)
Now dont tell me that you havent identified our birthday girl..
Se is one of laadli of desh..❀️
Its our Kiran..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

(yaaayyy thank u thank u πŸ€—)

"Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send".

The into story is such fun..i loved it..and the concept also..Banners are beautiful  thank u priya..mou and snehal πŸ€—
kiran_28 thumbnail

(snehal..again the banner is wonderful  thank u so much πŸ˜³)

Afee Noor
My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always. Wish u a very happy birthday dear...luv u...sry I couldn't send any bday gift...bsy with exams...just a warm hug on ur special day

(Afee..thank u sooo much for your wishes..it doesn't matter..whether u brought gift or not...your wishes are enough..thank u soo much πŸ€— )

Athisda
Hi Kiran πŸ˜Ž Happy B'day πŸ₯³(hey athi πŸ˜ƒ)

May your crush on Ed Bella increase day by day along with FK & HC. πŸ€£ (hehehehe thank u soo much πŸ˜†)

so I can irritate you with stickers some more. πŸ˜Ž (lolzzz even i too luv to irritate u with stickers πŸ˜‰)

I wish to annoy you 24/7 but I think I'll be nice this year πŸ€‘ (thank u..and thanks to our sticker msgs...and trust me i don't want u to be nice on this matter..ever πŸ˜‰)

As usual I'd like to say thanks for all ur fab creations,

whether it's an FF / OS / Siggies / Avs 

Love the animated sigs you made. 

Simply fun hanging out with you.

(Awww thank u dear😳)

I do miss the updates in your CG as you're not in IF much.

Did I mention I love spamming your CGs too. πŸ˜Ž
(well in that case..i'd just updated my CGπŸ˜†)

Anyhow, have a fab year! Hope you get lots of gifts!!

Enjoy with family & friends. πŸ˜ƒ Love ya β€οΈ

(thank u sooo much..i love u tooo πŸ€—)

Divya R Attavar
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday Kiran.. All the Best for everything and God Bless you and fulfill all your Wishes and Dreams. Keep Smiling always and hope this Year bring Lot of Success and Happiness  in you Life Dear..Enjoy..and

(thank u sooo much divya...for your wishes..it means alot πŸ€—)

Giya Juneja
Happy Birthday kiran..  Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. 

(aww thank u sooo much giya..πŸ€—)

Divya Tamaskar
Happy Birthday Kiran.  
wish you all the happiness and success in life.  
Enjoy Your day and have loads of fun

(thank u so much divya dear πŸ€—)

Heena HK
Happy birthday Kiran ... wish you a gr8 Success and a Bright future ahead..May you get all that you want in your life..be happy keep smiling ... enjoy ur day ...

(thank you so much heena for your best wishes πŸ€—)

Mahajan Kamani
Happy b'day dear have a gr8 day n year god bless  keep smiling n hope this bring alot hapiness n brightness for u

(thats so sweet of u dear..thank u sooo much πŸ€—)

Maria
Today is your day Kiran, wishing you loads of love and happiness  Have a wonderful and fantastic birthday, you're one in a million  Enjoy, party and always be happy!!!!!!! Stay blessed.
Happy Birthday baby! 
From your biggest fan 

(Hey maria...i missed u soo much..thank u soo much for your wishes dear..and thank u so much for always encouraging me..for everything i do πŸ€—)

Mou Fareha
Wishing u a very happy birthday meri choti behnaaa...
Time flies so fast haina?  ... It's been only a year but you have become my younger sister which I never had  ... wish u all the success and happiness in life & may you get your own Mr. Chopda very soon  .
Love u a lot 
Happy Birthday again.
P.S. I miss our late night chats

(Hello bardi didi ji πŸ˜‰ ya time flies soo fast..pta bhi nhi chala ek saal kaise chala gaya..😳...thank u soo much for ur wishes..and i will get my own Mr.chopda..only after u..remember..tu meri bardi didi h..to pehle tera number hai..πŸ˜†...thank u..
and ya me too misses our late night chats πŸ˜­)

Nida Fathima
Happy birthday kiran!! 
May god bless u & have wonderful year ahead with lots of sucess & happiness   u..
Enjoy the day its ur day..

(thank u so much nida..for ur wishes πŸ€—)

Priya
Happy birthday kiran.. So finally your are big girl.. and officially a major citizen now?? haha.. just kidding.. love you bacha. wishing you a awesome year ahead.. with lot of love and crazyness.. keep smiling and keep being a kid ..and give poor harshad's inbox a break.. ;)

(thank u priya...well..i m a major citizen..since i m 18 lolzz now i m 21  yaayyy main bardi ho gai  thank u soo much for ur wishes and this awesome thread..πŸ€— and sry to say but i won't give hc's inbox any break πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Sana Mughal
hi kiran ur turning an year older..wow..a great day for u... i wish u all success love care..happiness..and may god shower upon u his blessings...
wish u a very happy b'day and many happy returns of the day...
with loads love..
sana.
happy b'day..

(Hey sana..thank u soo much for ur wishes yarr..it has been so long since we chatted on fb late night..i missed u soo much😭..hope we will catch it soonπŸ˜‰..thank u sooo muchπŸ€— )

snehal
WISH YOU A BVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BE HAPPY AND KEEP SIMLING HOPW YOUR ALL WISHES COMES TRUE

(Thank u sooo much snehal...for your wishes..and again i love the banners...thank u πŸ€—)

Sumesha Reshma Jagtap
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday  Kiran .. 
God Bless you with Lots of Success 
and Happiness fulfilling all your Dreams and Wishes. 
Hope you have a Great Year & All the Best for everything. 
Enjoy Dear. 
**Happy Birthday Kiran...love u

(thank u s ooo much Sumesha for your wishes...thank u πŸ€—)

Tarannum Sultana Tarannum
May Your Day Shine Brightly Like Your Smile With The Warmth Of Your Heart, And A Day That Reflects As Wonderful As You Are Happy Birthday Kiran Love You 

(Thank u sooo much tara...for your wishes..its really means alot..thank u πŸ€—)

Anonymous

(Anonymous wisher han...sanju..teri chori pakardi gai...anywas thank u sooo much for your wishes meri sautan..love u πŸ€—)

(Mou i lovvveee this tag  *saving it*)

thank u sooo much..i'd replied in black bold font to everyone's wishes individually😳 
thank u sooo much..love u guys πŸ€—
kiran_28 thumbnail

(again mou saving this tag )

Athisda

(hayyeee..athi..thankk uuu sooo much yaaar..this is awesome...rob-kristen and then FK..RP and my HC..i love it.. saving it)

Maria

(maria..it sooo beautiful yaar thank u sooo much  saving it )

Moutushi

(mou this gorgeous..all my favs in one..i love it thank u.. saving it)

Priya

(Priyaa..this...is..stunning...wow...its soo pretty..thank u sooo much.. saving it)

Sana

(sana this is sooo cute..i love the caps that u used..i love it thank u  saving it)

Snehal

(snehal..i love ur style of making siggies..and this is wonderful...i love it..thank u sooo much saving it)

(and this tag also  again saving it)

Guys thank u sooo much for these lovely token of love..i really love and cherish these..thank u sooo much πŸ€— *Already using your gifts*πŸ˜‰
kiran_28 thumbnail

Credit

Introduction : Priya
Theme/concept : Moutushi
Banners : Moutushi and snehal

(thank u guys for ur efforts..i really loved it thank u πŸ€—)
PS: The highlight of the intro is premeer accepting my resquest and prem taking my name πŸ˜›πŸ˜†β­οΈ 
so kiran..dont dare to go to cloud nine because premeer hosting ur birthday party and edward , bella coming to it.. its all because of me πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

(Han priya..wo to maine dekh hi liye😑..but u knw wat..u missed one and most important thing...premeer or edwar-bella..yeh sab kuch tumhare liye kar rahe hai...but tum yeh sab kis ke liye kar rahi ho..han..πŸ˜‰ MERE LIYE..So Diractly or Indirectly yeh sab mere liye hi to ho raha hai na  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Once again.. Happy birthday Kiran.. 
Lots of love..
Priya
Thank u sooo much priya πŸ˜³