.:| Happy Birthday Kiran : The birth of a Bella |:.

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Gayatrii.GAYATRiii..
Preet: what happend dad? someone played cricket match on your head??πŸ˜› itni bada ground to haiπŸ˜›
Lalit: preeett.. 😑😑*running to hit him*
gayatri: kya ho raha hai yaha?😳
Preet: mom.. please save me from this eid ka chaand.. he is trying to kill your intelligent handsome son😭 *hides behind gaya3*
Lalit: gaya3..dont try to save this nalayak..😑 i'm telling you again..he is not our son..πŸ₯±
preet : sahi kaha aapne.. 😭i'm not ur son.. mirror toh dekha aapne? itna handsome son aapko kaise hoga?πŸ˜›
lalit : preet..aaj tum nahi bachega... 😑*again run to hit him*
Preet : koi bachaoo..bhabhii...
Heer : arree..ruko.. bauji..pls forgive him na..he is just teasing you.. *giving a glare to preetand changing topic* by the way..why you were calling mom before? πŸ€”
Lalit.. hey bhagavan.. how i forgot it.. ? we all are troble.. come..lets go from here.. run..run..
Heer : what? what troble? what happend bauji?😲 *worried tone*
Lalit: woah.. woah..they are coming..
Harman : who bauji?πŸ˜•
Lalit : woah.. what we call them.. insaane ke khoone peene wala..
Harman : you mean Vampires? πŸ€”
Lalit : ha.. wohi.. vampires.. look they left this message on our letter box "we will come soon - edward and bella" ..😲
ALL : what??????😲😲
Lalit : gay3..we are in trouble..they will kill all of us and will suck our blood..😭 where is prem?
Heer : he is in a video conference..
Preet : waise.PB is not some priest who can fight with vampires and dad..πŸ€”dont worry..you are safe..i heard that vampires have a special love towards chaand🀑😈
Heer : preet.. dont start again..*glares again*
Maya : exactly..mazak ki waqt nahi yeah.. oh god..i'm gona to die..??😲😭 i want to call my dad..😭
Harman : maya..stop worrying.. we will do something *then in low voice* by the way..vampires wont attack another vampire
Heer : haa.. we will do something. bauji..let them come..then we will talk to them and make them understand that they are doing wrong.. khoon peena achi baat nahi..😎
Prem : what?? 😲*laughing* heer..by any chance you just said that you will talk to 2 vampires about their love towards blood?🀣
Heer : prem.i'm seriousπŸ₯± *giving an irritated look*
Prem : well.. πŸ€“i'm just..leave it.. But bauji..darne ne ki koi baat nahi. First of all edward and bella are good vampires. they wont harm humans.and in no case they will harm us since they are coming here as our guestπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ˜†
Lalit : GUEST????😲😲 are you mad prem.. ?😲 vampires as guest? huh.. this is definitly because of preet..πŸ₯±
Prem : No bauji..πŸ˜† this is not because of preet. They are coming here as special guests for today's birthday party as they are our birthday girl's latest love. since they are deshian's guest, priya requested me and heer to be the hosts. and How can we say no to her..❀️
preet: bhabhi..😲 you know everything from starting and acted as innocent??😲 impressive bhabhi..πŸ‘by the way, who is this birthday girl?πŸ˜•
Heer : she is a sweetheart preet..πŸ€—bubbly and childish. she is very talented siggy and avi maker.πŸ‘ we all looks extra gorgeous in her works. and She is love with prem's humshakal harshad chopda. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†she follows him everywhere. and fights for him everywhere. πŸ˜›
Along with us she loves ZGH and Humsafar too..and yes her latest love is Edvard and bella..⭐️
Now dont tell me that you havent identified our birthday girl..
Se is one of laadli of desh..❀️
Its our Kiran..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

"Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Afee Noor
My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always. Wish u a very happy birthday dear...luv u...sry I couldn't send any bday gift...bsy with exams...just a warm hug on ur special day

Athisda
Hi Kiran πŸ˜Ž Happy B'day πŸ₯³

May your crush on Ed Bella increase day by day along with FK & HC. πŸ€£

so I can irritate you with stickers some more. πŸ˜Ž

I wish to annoy you 24/7 but I think I'll be nice this year πŸ€‘

As usual I'd like to say thanks for all ur fab creations,

whether it's an FF / OS / Siggies / Avs 

Love the animated sigs you made. 

Simply fun hanging out with you.

I do miss the updates in your CG as you're not in IF much.

Did I mention I love spamming your CGs too. πŸ˜Ž

Anyhow, have a fab year! Hope you get lots of gifts!!

Enjoy with family & friends. πŸ˜ƒ Love ya β€οΈ

Divya R Attavar
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday Kiran.. All the Best for everything and God Bless you and fulfill all your Wishes and Dreams. Keep Smiling always and hope this Year bring Lot of Success and Happiness  in you Life Dear..Enjoy..and

Giya Juneja
Happy Birthday kiran..  Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. 

Divya Tamaskar
Happy Birthday Kiran.  
wish you all the happiness and success in life.  
Enjoy Your day and have loads of fun

Heena HK
Happy birthday Kiran ... wish you a gr8 Success and a Bright future ahead..May you get all that you want in your life..be happy keep smiling ... enjoy ur day ...

Mahajan Kamani
Happy b'day dear have a gr8 day n year god bless  keep smiling n hope this bring alot hapiness n brightness for u

Maria
Today is your day Kiran, wishing you loads of love and happiness  Have a wonderful and fantastic birthday, you're one in a million  Enjoy, party and always be happy!!!!!!! Stay blessed.
Happy Birthday baby! 
From your biggest fan 

Mou Fareha
Wishing u a very happy birthday meri choti behnaaa...
Time flies so fast haina?  ... It's been only a year but you have become my younger sister which I never had  ... wish u all the success and happiness in life & may you get your own Mr. Chopda very soon  .
Love u a lot 
Happy Birthday again.
P.S. I miss our late night chats

Nida Fathima
Happy birthday kiran!! 
May god bless u & have wonderful year ahead with lots of sucess & happiness   u..
Enjoy the day its ur day..

Priya
Happy birthday kiran.. So finally your are big girl.. and officially a major citizen now?? haha.. just kidding.. love you bacha. wishing you a awesome year ahead.. with lot of love and crazyness.. keep smiling and keep being a kid ..and give poor harshad's inbox a break.. ;)

Sana Mughal
hi kiran ur turning an year older..wow..a great day for u... i wish u all success love care..happiness..and may god shower upon u his blessings...
wish u a very happy b'day and many happy returns of the day...
with loads love..
sana.
happy b'day..

snehal
WISH YOU A BVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BE HAPPY AND KEEP SIMLING HOPW YOUR ALL WISHES COMES TRUE

Sumesha Reshma Jagtap
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday  Kiran .. 
God Bless you with Lots of Success 
and Happiness fulfilling all your Dreams and Wishes. 
Hope you have a Great Year & All the Best for everything. 
Enjoy Dear. 
**Happy Birthday Kiran...love u

Tarannum Sultana Tarannum
May Your Day Shine Brightly Like Your Smile With The Warmth Of Your Heart, And A Day That Reflects As Wonderful As You Are Happy Birthday Kiran Love You 

Anonymous

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 9 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail

Athisda

Maria

Moutushi

Priya

Sana

Snehal

JugniPH thumbnail
Credit

Introduction : Priya
Theme/concept : Moutushi
Banners : Moutushi and snehal

PS: The highlight of the intro is premeer accepting my resquest and prem taking my name πŸ˜›πŸ˜†β­οΈ 
so kiran..dont dare to go to cloud nine because premeer hosting ur birthday party and edward , bella coming to it.. its all because of me πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Once again.. Happy birthday Kiran.. 
Lots of love..
Priya
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res πŸ˜›
unresπŸ˜›

Happy b'day to u ... tada
Happy b'day to u ... tada
Happy b'day Kiran ...
Happy b'day to u ..

Meri choti behna badi ho rahi hai ... I've said everything else in my status & msgπŸ˜† ...

Edited by -Moutushi- - 9 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear kiran Happy birthday to you
Afee.harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very happy birthday kkkiran...wish u all luv n success😊
Very nice thread guysπŸ‘
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u sooo much guys..for ur efforts.. This means alot..thank..the thread is so beautiful and colorful... Amazing..
I love the title though

Will rply to all msgs individually soon...
But i wonder who's this anonymous wisher...???? Is that SANJU !!!!! *suspicious look*
 Well..will get back to on this soon ;) 
Thank u sooo much :D
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
resv.

edit add:

Happy B'day  Kiran and enjoy your day πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
sana.harshiti thumbnail

Hav an awesome birthday...!!!! enjoy to the fullest...:):)
Loveee u πŸ€—
Edited by sana.harshiti - 9 years ago