Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: crazydiya2291

wow it ws awesome vm...so beautifull and thanks for takin us bak to  sweet golden days of JA... and fab work u did in a vm... hw u do it.. its quite hard to make a vm ... it tkes hours to do... truly appreciable work ..and music mashup ws so perfect on each scene...😳 just wow 

Thanks so much Diya! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ 
Yep..it is tough.. πŸ˜† you can make it in any video editing software dear!😳 Google them and download..and there you go.. but anyway...making a VM still remains tough!πŸ˜†
Thanks alot for the comments. πŸ˜ƒ
Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

u had me in tears😭

Aww.. tamy! πŸ€— πŸ˜³
this is the couple we love the most...this is their story damnit!

we love Jodha Jalal damnit!

EXACTLYY!! and what have they done to it!🀒😑

CVs kyu nnahi samajhte???? we want to see only them not any other or any other love story!!!😑

koi humein JA lauta de😭
oye nadan JA ghar aja...ghar aja ghar aja😭😭😭

Awww... πŸ€— 
Thanks so much Tamy! πŸ˜³

Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: J2lover

nanu!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€— 

πŸ€—πŸ€— 

ANOTHER brilliant ARTWORK frm my ONE of the most CREATIVE MINDS on this forum!!! YOU nailed it  dear!!!! 😳😳

OMG! β˜ΊοΈ Thanks for such a killer compliment β˜ΊοΈ 

...THE OLD ERA OLD AKDHA!!!!!☺️...you brought the OLD passion back!!!...MOST soulful VM dear!!!😳😳...but the HIGHLIGHT has to be the SONG!!!!☺️,,,...its one of the most AMAZING mashups EVER!!! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ...n the sync was beautiful!!!😳😳...KEEP IT UP dear!!!

Thank you thank you J! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€— SO happy that you loved it ! πŸ˜ƒ I know.. the song is AMAZING! Love it. 

πŸ€—πŸ€—... keep doing this  AMAZING work dear!!! this is what puts a  BIG smile on faces of ARDENT AKDHA fans like us.!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you πŸ€—

.P.S: can i plzzz get the link of this MASHUP??!!!😳😳

Its by Darshan Rawal... India's Raw Star's Heartthrob!  

Will PM you the link soon!πŸ˜ƒ
Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: NikkiReed

Offo..!! Nanu.. Darshan's love mash up... Wow... That too with akdha hamara olden wala.. Wow maza aagaya yaar.. Loved it... Awesome vm.. Completely in love with it..

Niki πŸ€—
Yes I know ryt? Darshan
I soo love his songs and especially this love mashup!

Thanks so much yaar... glad you liked the VM!πŸ˜ƒ
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Awww.. πŸ€—
Obviously i remember you.. one of the very first frnds and supporter of mine on india forums!😳
Thanks di..and take care.. πŸ€— All the best for your projects .. exams and studies ! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Awww Thanku so much 4 all the love nancy πŸ€—πŸ€— aj kal noone remembers nethin ya besides i never did nethin but appreciate ur work n will always do wen i cum across it  aur  agr galti kro gi tw kaan bhi khicho gi  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JUZ WOW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i've seen dis vm countless tymz πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 

All the scenes were sooo intense  & d songs were also perfect.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
loved it β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

Thnk U nams for making it n foh d PM tooπŸ€—πŸ€—