Cvs this show is Jodhaakbar nt sakali or ruk:DT Nt pg12

Posted: 9 years ago

Cvs this show is Jodha Akbar I hope u ppl remember the show name... PariJat n other JA team members worked hard day n night in this one n half year n made this show successful n JA was there in top three Til last month in trps... From the month of May this show success credit mainly goes to parijat as script has become total garbage... Parijat is the main reason of JA success... They r the leads of this show

Akdha are the main leads n their luvstory is the main focus not sakali or ruk or other characters.previosly ruk character got more screenspace than akdha n now sakali is gettin more screenspace than akdha.. Akdha is the backbone n if u try to break it then whole show wil b collapsed.. How many side characters lik Salim Anar manbai jagat ruk enters the show their screenspace definitely shudnt affect the leads screenspace...

Ur trps evrythng depends on jodhaakbar characters not others... I hope u ppl remember it n not affect story or screenspace of our precious leads jodi PariJat /Akdha...
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Cvs this show is Jodha Akbar I hope u ppl remember the show name... PariJat n other JA team members worked hard day n night in this one n half year n made this show successful n JA was there in top three Til last month in trps... From the month of May this show success credit mainly goes to parijat as script has become total garbage... Parijat is the main reason of JA success... They r the leads of this show

Akdha are the main leads n their luvstory is the main focus not sakali or ruk or other characters.previosly ruk character got more screenspace than akdha n now sakali is gettin more screenspace than akdha.. Akdha is the backbone n if u try to break it then whole show wil b collapsed.. How many side characters lik Salim Anar manbai jagat ruk enters the show their screenspace definitely shudnt affect the leads screenspace...

Ur trps evrythng depends on jodhaakbar characters not others... I hope u ppl remember it n not affect story or screenspace of our precious leads jodi PariJat /Akdha...
truly it is only because of parijat even now show is working otherwise it would have fallen i the drains long back. cv's will never realise this.  sad they worked hard for one & half years now , they are the pillars of the show and now cv's are sidelining them only for salikali
Originally posted by akdhaswara

truly it is only because of parijat even now show is working otherwise it would have fallen i the drains long back. cv's will never realise this. sad they worked hard for one & half years now , they are the pillars of the show and now cv's are sidelining them only for salikali

One article came on rajat recently abt sceenspace ... Dnt know whether it's true or not but I agree with wat rajat says... Rajat n Paridhi sceenspace shid b more than others... They deserve it as they r the leads n made this show success... Cvs shid not sideline them ... If they sidleine them they wil answer in the form of trps which is tight slap to them

One article came on rajat recently abt sceenspace ... Dnt know whether it's true or not but I agree with wat rajat says... Rajat n Paridhi sceenspace shid b more than others... They deserve it as they r the leads n made this show success... Cvs shid not sideline them ... If they sidleine them they wil answer in the form of trps which is tight slap to them
they are going to fall on there head
Well said bhavs...hope cvs n zee realise this b4 its become too late already ja out of top 5, top ten se bhi bahar ho jata agar 3 shows tarak,ssk n udaan ki same trp 7.0 nahi aayi hoti...agar ab bhi they dnt increase akdha screenspace n make akdha centric tracks it is very difficult for ja to survive...
Originally posted by jiya.k

Well said bhavs...hope cvs n zee realise this b4 its become too late already ja out of top 5, top ten se bhi bahar ho jata agar 3 shows tarak,ssk n udaan ki same trp 7.0 nahi aayi hoti...agar ab bhi they dnt increase akdha screenspace n make akdha centric tracks it is very difficult for ja to survive...
ab cv's ko kon samjhaye

@bold- that's true...but these cvs ðŸ¤¬

If cvs ph were so sure of sucess they could have made sa with new side actors character
show is selling till date is reason coz name is jodha akbar
they still blv its them
Tracks canbe on side character like earlier show had
benazir
atifa
sharif bakshi
MahaChuchak
all these were just tracks and sa or sm or sj or sn only tracks
this is not general gec tvt show
having general titles
Its title on two names those are backbone prominent for show
and I req all ja fabs pls don't compare ja with another they are crux of ja and with there deaths it will end
it started with them and end will be with the two reast only
small stations coming in there journey

Jiya I was shocked with trps it has fallen badly n now it's in 8th position in overall trps n 3rd position in zee... I hope cvs r not dumbo enuf to realise this... If this continues n sidleine akdha then I'm sure so called JA wil b out of top ten soon... This is insulting parijat by sidleining them who r reason for JA success...

jiya even qh had same trp with ja which never happened from past year
it was big thing
but I don't feel writer sahaab had learnt anything 😆