India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

CONFIRMED: NO1 EVICTED? (Page 3)

MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
The only confirmed news is Salman will be evicted next week...and i guess Sallu is not doing any bad work this week...next week onwards Farah khan takes over

P.S - Becharey Timur Lang ke dynasty ka Lang Gauti ki khair nahi ab...Farah is not the types to carry any contestant in her arms.

Beginning of End of Gautam story Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

4u_tweetsmomorockzSIR.MEOWINGTON

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

The only confirmed news is Salman will be evicted next week...and i guess Sallu is not doing any bad work this week...next week onwards Farah khan takes over

P.S - Becharey Timur Lang ke dynasty ka Lang Gauti ki khair nahi ab...Farah is not the types to carry any contestant in her arms.

Beginning of End of Gautam storyOuch

I agree!

Farah is coming to carry Endemol's fav Pritam in her arms. It's no rocket science.

LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjacktheripperadventurousmanShrumunjfire_gun

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
That dale is a nautanki,, earlier too when nigaar was evicted , he tweeted this sad emoticon,, but things turned out opposite,, i am still hoping against hope,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsmomorockz

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
i guess twitter handle saying no one evicted yet as shooting is going on and sonali will be evicted as per planLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiMaria

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

i guess twitter handle saying no one evicted yet as shooting is going on and sonali will be evicted as per planLOL
how long they shoot for 1 epi?Shocked...only 1 hour left for the telecast and also sneek peaks are out LOL

justforlaughs

Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

Originally posted by fire_gun

how long they shoot for 1 epi?Shocked...only 1 hour left for the telecast and also sneek peaks are out LOL
They shoot for 3hrs per episode and eviction is on Monday i think so shoot must be going on

fire_gun

ArhiMaria Senior Member
ArhiMaria
ArhiMaria

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
LOL this might be a deliberate attempt to keep the suspense of Sonali's eviction alive!
Otherwise I am not sure how on earth are they keeping all these housemates still in there when the show is supposed to end.
MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by MadOwhat

Beginning of End of Gautam storyOuch

I agree!

Farah is coming to carry Endemol's fav Pritam in her arms. It's no rocket science.

LOL LOL

Dekho bhai...woh future ki baat hai...you are free to use your imagination and assumptions...mai to dekhi hua cheez mein believe karta hoon...Only Colors TV.

Sallu ka janna confirmed hai ...ab bacche ko godhi mein untana without Sallu  possible nahi hai ...matlab karyakal khatam...ulti ginti shuru...

And Gauti city ka ruler @Gauti Lang will be bina Lang ka Gauti...dukhi mat hona...he will get some 2 mins role as a comedian on some chota mota Soapy serial ...kya karen itna talent mein itnaech milegaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4u_tweetsSIR.MEOWINGTON

Go to top