Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

people copying oses outside d forum n posting as if dey wrote dem! (Page 3)

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Plagiarism has always been an issue n in every form! From  others' work to even style of posting. 
I have been seeing ppl copying my types of posts which I have been doing for months in my previous forum on other forums, same style n word to word just the names of leads have changed! LOL
My nokjhok series on that forum n for that show have been shamelessly copied by ppl who were in my buddy list n adapted in other forums.
Unbelievable!

hmmm..shameless seriously! tfs jaanu.

Edited by peace.. - 28 December 2014 at 10:21am

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=peace..]u know wat guys i just saw 2 of my oses posted outside d forum, people have posted dem at various places including fb groups. And no credit or nything given, people are posting dem as if dey hv demself written it and r responding to comments and appreciation on dose too, as if its dey r d authors! LOL Confused
but seriously, thts really not cool guys. really not cool. 
[/QUOTEHey guyz m also th member of that group and i know the os/ss posted there are copied from this forum only...well/nicely written by such talented guyz like u...and really i enjoy it alot atleast i know that which post is written by u PEACE..i just read all os/ss first here only...and again after that there also..BUT U'RE right The CREDIT SHUD BE GIVEN TO THE ORIGINAL WRITERS ONLY...but plz dont let them stop posting there becz thru this your fabulous posts are reached to many ishra fans who love it...and if u say i dont really know who the admin is i can help spreading ur message to the persons who copy n post them there that they shud clearly mention n credit  the original writers..Hope u dont mind after this...
yhmmylife IF-Dazzler
yhmmylife
yhmmylife

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
True true plagiarism is a very frequent topic which comes out almost every time and in such a spot like I-F where many writers give away their amazing ideas about the story in any way possible be it a story or just an explanation in their point of view.
I had first gone on the page but then found out that it's a closed group I backed away from joining it just for the sake of accessing I didn't want my distant and very close relatives knowing about my obsession over the showEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
@nicegul I agree, @peace.. you can let them keep posting but with a warning that the credit should be given to you and you ONLY! If they still don't agree then you gotta teach them a lesson the hard wayAngry. Facebook has been really strict with the copyright issues and I'm sure they can do something about it. I have seen stuff like this happen in other social media websites where people's words are stolen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yhmmylife

True true plagiarism is a very frequent topic which comes out almost every time and in such a spot like I-F where many writers give away their amazing ideas about the story in any way possible be it a story or just an explanation in their point of view.
I had first gone on the page but then found out that it's a closed group I backed away from joining it just for the sake of accessing I didn't want my distant and very close relatives knowing about my obsession over the showEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
@nicegul I agree, @peace.. you can let them keep posting but with a warning that the credit should be given to you and you ONLY! If they still don't agree then you gotta teach them a lesson the hard wayAngry. Facebook has been really strict with the copyright issues and I'm sure they can do something about it. I have seen stuff like this happen in other social media websites where people's words are stolen.
exactly my point lets give them a chance to posts ur oses on a condition to also clearly mention and give the credit to the original writers if they dont do so u may take whatever action u feel is right...but what i m just trying to say that the other fans who enjoy reading uros may not get  upset becoz ur os there is on a very high demand this much they love it..Rest whatever u feel do that..and sorry if i hve hurted u thru my words in any way or the other..Confused
ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
IdiotsAngry
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicegul

Originally posted by yhmmylife

exactly my point lets give them a chance to posts ur oses on a condition to also clearly mention and give the credit to the original writers if they dont do so u may take whatever action u feel is right...but what i m just trying to say that the other fans who enjoy reading uros may not get  upset becoz ur os there is on a very high demand this much they love it..Rest whatever u feel do that..and sorry if i hve hurted u thru my words in any way or the other..Confused

dear just let dem know dat that they hv to give credit to the original author( give our usernames n India Forms as source). rest if i see it again, i m definitely gonna take action.. i m really not liking it-not just for myself but for many oder writers on d forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmmylife

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=peace..]u know wat guys i just saw 2 of my oses posted outside d forum, people have posted dem at various places including fb groups. And no credit or nything given, people are posting dem as if dey hv demself written it and r responding to comments and appreciation on dose too, as if its dey r d authors! LOL Confused
but seriously, thts really not cool guys. really not cool. 
[/QUOTE   http://imgur.com/Bku5JNL     this is what that person who posted ur oses wants to convey..she conveyed it many a tyms still i forwarded ur unpleasing feeling ...sorry even after this it hurted u..
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@nicegul
look i saw her responding to comments as if she wrote it. Just warn them to not to post without giving credit. how much effort does dat take?

Edited by peace.. - 29 December 2014 at 12:58am

Go to top