Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree! I hv seen tht too! But any idea how to block our own ishra stories in the forum so tht outsiders don't hv access to it!?
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

But the nocopy tag can only be used in first post, ryt?

Btw pallavi congo for color change. ðŸ¥³

NOCOPY tag can be used in any post.. It just doesn't show the message like the main post does but when someone tries to quote .. They can't quote the content .. J
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

But the nocopy tag can only be used in first post, ryt?

Btw pallavi congo for color change. ðŸ¥³

thank you dear ðŸ˜Š
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

NOCOPY tag can be used in any post.. It just doesn't show the message like the main post does but when someone tries to quote .. They can't quote the content .. J

ohk..i dint know dat. tfs gan ðŸ˜Š
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Plagiarism has always been an issue n in every form! From  others' work to even style of posting. 
I have been seeing ppl copying my types of posts which I have been doing for months in my previous forum on other forums, same style n word to word just the names of leads have changed! ðŸ˜†
My nokjhok series on that forum n for that show have been shamelessly copied by ppl who were in my buddy list n adapted in other forums.
Unbelievable!

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its really nt cool yaar , sheer immorality😕
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Plagiarism has always been an issue n in every form! From  others' work to even style of posting. 

I have been seeing ppl copying my types of posts which I have been doing for months in my previous forum on other forums, same style n word to word just the names of leads have changed! ðŸ˜†
My nokjhok series on that forum n for that show have been shamelessly copied by ppl who were in my buddy list n adapted in other forums.
Unbelievable!

hmmm..shameless seriously! tfs jaanu. Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=peace..]u know wat guys i just saw 2 of my oses posted outside d forum, people have posted dem at various places including fb groups. And no credit or nything given, people are posting dem as if dey hv demself written it and r responding to comments and appreciation on dose too, as if its dey r d authors! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜•
but seriously, thts really not cool guys. really not cool. 
[/QUOTEHey guyz m also th member of that group and i know the os/ss posted there are copied from this forum only...well/nicely written by such talented guyz like u...and really i enjoy it alot atleast i know that which post is written by u PEACE..i just read all os/ss first here only...and again after that there also..BUT U'RE right The CREDIT SHUD BE GIVEN TO THE ORIGINAL WRITERS ONLY...but plz dont let them stop posting there becz thru this your fabulous posts are reached to many ishra fans who love it...and if u say i dont really know who the admin is i can help spreading ur message to the persons who copy n post them there that they shud clearly mention n credit  the original writers..Hope u dont mind after this...
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True true plagiarism is a very frequent topic which comes out almost every time and in such a spot like I-F where many writers give away their amazing ideas about the story in any way possible be it a story or just an explanation in their point of view.
I had first gone on the page but then found out that it's a closed group I backed away from joining it just for the sake of accessing I didn't want my distant and very close relatives knowing about my obsession over the show😳😳.
@nicegul I agree, @peace.. you can let them keep posting but with a warning that the credit should be given to you and you ONLY! If they still don't agree then you gotta teach them a lesson the hard way😡. Facebook has been really strict with the copyright issues and I'm sure they can do something about it. I have seen stuff like this happen in other social media websites where people's words are stolen.
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yhmmylife

True true plagiarism is a very frequent topic which comes out almost every time and in such a spot like I-F where many writers give away their amazing ideas about the story in any way possible be it a story or just an explanation in their point of view.

I had first gone on the page but then found out that it's a closed group I backed away from joining it just for the sake of accessing I didn't want my distant and very close relatives knowing about my obsession over the show😳😳.
@nicegul I agree, @peace.. you can let them keep posting but with a warning that the credit should be given to you and you ONLY! If they still don't agree then you gotta teach them a lesson the hard way😡. Facebook has been really strict with the copyright issues and I'm sure they can do something about it. I have seen stuff like this happen in other social media websites where people's words are stolen.

exactly my point lets give them a chance to posts ur oses on a condition to also clearly mention and give the credit to the original writers if they dont do so u may take whatever action u feel is right...but what i m just trying to say that the other fans who enjoy reading uros may not get  upset becoz ur os there is on a very high demand this much they love it..Rest whatever u feel do that..and sorry if i hve hurted u thru my words in any way or the other..😕