Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nicegul

exactly my point lets give them a chance to posts ur oses on a condition to also clearly mention and give the credit to the original writers if they dont do so u may take whatever action u feel is right...but what i m just trying to say that the other fans who enjoy reading uros may not get  upset becoz ur os there is on a very high demand this much they love it..Rest whatever u feel do that..and sorry if i hve hurted u thru my words in any way or the other..😕

dear just let dem know dat that they hv to give credit to the original author( give our usernames n India Forms as source). rest if i see it again, i m definitely gonna take action.. i m really not liking it-not just for myself but for many oder writers on d forum.
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=peace..]u know wat guys i just saw 2 of my oses posted outside d forum, people have posted dem at various places including fb groups. And no credit or nything given, people are posting dem as if dey hv demself written it and r responding to comments and appreciation on dose too, as if its dey r d authors! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜•
but seriously, thts really not cool guys. really not cool. 
[/QUOTE   http://imgur.com/Bku5JNL     this is what that person who posted ur oses wants to convey..she conveyed it many a tyms still i forwarded ur unpleasing feeling ...sorry even after this it hurted u..
peace.. thumbnail
@nicegul
look i saw her responding to comments as if she wrote it. Just warn them to not to post without giving credit. how much effort does dat take? Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
ok i see d person has apologised! again guys take care in future and give credit  to d original authors wen u copy. better seek permission frm d original authors bfor posting. 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No copy protects only the first page...is there a way to make it work in other pages?
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

No copy protects only the first page...is there a way to make it work in other pages?

yes somebody knows a way?
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: peace..

to all OS writers, pls start ur OS post with a [NOCOPY ] without spaces in bracket. tht way people wont be able to copy ur work, but tht works for only d first page of d thread. If people know oder ways , do share.

NO COPY doesn't work the minute you disconnect you data. This Wwas the ssue with it back when I was active... A year or two ago. That it didn't work and was mainly coined up to increase users.  And once you're a user it is no longer a members post cause let's face it. In a place like this where multiple id's are everyone's cup of chai.. You expect a lot from nothing. 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Plagiarism is an issue that should be taken care of. But IF doesn't care. It didn't care when everyone started protesting for better security when it came to their work and they do not care now. They didn't even care when major FF writers moved to blogs. Ugh. This place pissed me off at times.  
harinikrishna06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peace..

ok i see d person has apologised! again guys take care in future and give credit  to d original authors wen u copy. better seek permission frm d original authors bfor posting. 

im really sorry di...the day i started posting itself i said these all are from india forums..i never had an intension to have creidt on my own..i felt so bad after seeing this that ull missunderstood me im so sorry i feel so happpy reading this stories so i felt posting their so that even my friends will read that and njoy...i never thought this will hurt many writers..im so sorry everyone..i lv and follow all os ss and ff in india forums..im apologising frm bottom of my heart im sorry..sorry everyone...i realised that i should have put ur names i hurted many of ull im really sorry plzz...frm next time i wnt do this mistake...😭 maaf kardo
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinikrishna06

im really sorry di...the day i started posting itself i said these all are from india forums..i never had an intension to have creidt on my own..i felt so bad after seeing this that ull missunderstood me im so sorry i feel so happpy reading this stories so i felt posting their so that even my friends will read that and njoy...i never thought this will hurt many writers..im so sorry everyone..i lv and follow all os ss and ff in india forums..im apologising frm bottom of my heart im sorry..sorry everyone...i realised that i should have put ur names i hurted many of ull im really sorry plzz...frm next time i wnt do this mistake...😭 maaf kardo

it is alright, please take care in future.