Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) (Page 83)

paridhiloveu IF-Dazzler
paridhiloveu
paridhiloveu

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Don't call me chudail but you can call me vampire 
I hate chudail

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhiloveu

I hate chudail

Ohoho ab to main tujhse chudail hi kahungiROFL
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeramiss18

Originally posted by swriter

Hlo madam now its ur time to update
U hav to update soon okWink

And na karu toROFL

toh will fill ur threadEvil Smile
wat is ur name

Kyu mere name ki supari deni hain ROFL. Vaise my name is janki Big smile

oh nice nameTongue

Thank you buddyBig smile
paridhiloveu IF-Dazzler
paridhiloveu
paridhiloveu

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged

I hate chudail

if you say that then I am not going to talk with uAngryCry
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I hate chudail

if you say that then I am not going to talk with uAngryCry

Allle mela chota sa bachha naalaj ho gala Silly
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey folk Thanks for your deep love for this FF Embarrassed.now i am giving my 12th Chapter of this FF i hope you all will be enjoy it.

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 
          Chapter-12

{jalal was standing  nearby window. It was evening time. Sky was playing color changing game with clouds. Birds were singing their returning song. a soothing cool breeze  was blowing.  Like nature wanted to sooth the burning heart of jalal. But seems all effort went to in vein. jalal new bourn heart  was burning like fire. His eyes were full of deep desire. He wanted something which could satisfy his desire and subdue his inner turmoil. He was trying his hard to not remembering previous incident with jodha but his all effort was went to vein . With every failed effort his restlessness was gulping his entire soul and boody. He was fully confused about his feeling for jodha. He did not think in his wiled dream that a mere hostage girl was made the great jalal-ud-mohammad crazy like hell. May be people will laugh on his condition.  "no...no...no... " he could not afford to anybody  come to know about his feeling for jodha. He surly did not want to center of any jokes. His reputations, honor of mugalia saltnat everything was ruined if anybody came to know about his restlessness for a girl. Day light was going off with every passing second and sky ready for welcome to a dark and stormy night. But jalal's inner turmoil was bigger than nature's storm. Jalal was fully failed  to control his emotion. He badly wanted jodha in his strong arms. He wanted to realize her soft lips again. He felt suffocation in his lung. His mind and body wanted only jodha...only jodha and because of these feeling he was so afraid.}

Jalal(himself) -> "no... I have not to lose  my mind for that girl. I am king of kings... I am shahensha-a-hindustan and she is mere a hostage girl. No compare between us.but why I am attract toward her.many beautiful ladies in my haram. I used to spend many nights with different women but I did feel before for any women as I am feeling for her now.but this girl..."

(With every passing second his eyes were getting darker) I have to do something for these emotion otherwise I will be destroy everything by myself  which I gained  in my whole life. but what...(sudden a idea hit in his mind and sly smirk appeared on his lips)

"jakir... Jakir...jakir " yelled jalal

{hearing his master's loud voice jakir swiftly enter in his camp}

Jakir(bending down his head} -> "SHAHENSHA KA  IKBAAL BULAND HO...did shahensha remember his gulaam?"

Jalal(facing his back toward him in firm voice)-> "jakir arrange a night entertainment ..."

{jakir was wise person he always determined what his master want and always succeed  to fulfill  his master's every order. Now he very well knew what his master wanted... a naughty smile appeared on his lips}

Jakir( with bending down his head) -> " jo hukum shahensha..."

{saying this jakir went out from there}

{still jalal was looking toward dark sky but no one could told that which was more darker sky or jalal's face}   

{Abdul's camp}

{abdul entered in his tent to find out about his little sister. He found his little tigress was sleeping like a small child. A innocent smile was spreading on all her face. Seeing her innocent and cute face an unknown smile appeared on his face.}

Abdul(himself) -> "hmmm...i think my angry  tigress  was so tired because of her jumping game.(saying this he wanted about leave from there but sudden he stopped and turn toward jodha)  I don't know who are you and what is your name but I am deadly sure about this fact that you will be become one and only soul reason to live and death for a someone.(taking a deep breath) I don't know what  will be happen in future because future is bunch of uncertainties. But one think I am very well know that you have a capacity to making smile, cry and making to bend down on his knee a jallad . Who proudly tell himself a heartless and cruel emotionless person.(sudden his throat was chocked )  Please chabili don't leave my friend. he badly needed someone for him who can love him ,care him without any condition. Who can find out his lost heart and realize him its important. Please...please...please doesn't leave my friend. I am seeing a new ray of hope for his dead and dark life . Please don't remove it. (Saying it his eyes filled up with hot tears. He wiped his tears and took the deep breath) I will make sure by every ways that you will not leave my friend."

{Saying it a satisfy smile played on his face and he leaved from there.}

{sudden jodha opened her eyes and looked all round her to making sure herself that nobody was in tent . a sly smirk appeared on her lips. She swiftly sat on bed}

Jodha (making a puppy face and holding her ears)-> " sorry bhaisa when you will be know about what I want to do surly you will feel bad and become hell angry on your little sister( sudden making a pouty face) but what about that narpisaach who want to eat  my little and lovely lips(saying it she literally touched her lips)  if I will stay here some more time than he will surly destroy my CHOTU and soft lips with his dirty and rough lips(saying it she made a yuck face)(folding her hands on her chest )no I have to do something to save my lovely lips because I love them so much.(again holding her both ears and tight shutting her eyes) please...please...please...please forgive me for this bhaisa. i promise you I will surely return to meet you but now I have to go... I have to go for my freedom and most important for my CHOTU and CUTE LIPS. So again I am sorry and please forgive your little sister...your CHABILI."

{she slowly opened her eyes. Now a evil smile was playing on her face and a evil plane in her mind}

{Jalal's camp}

{a beautiful girl entered in jalal's camp. she was wearing a hot sleeveless blouse with deep neck. Because of deep neck he could clearly saw her beautiful bosom.

She was wearing a tight both side open Arabian pant (sorry for mistake I am big dumbo Embarrassed in describing such horrible things ROFL). Jalal was lying on his couch. He was drinking. He looked toward girl . Seeing her face his mouth opened in shock. He could not believe that what he was seeing. He saw his jodha front of him in a hot dress. She was looking heart taking beautiful , super sexy and hot in this type of dress. her fair skin shine like moon. A unknown sensation run in whole body of jalal.

Jodha was taking her every step toward jalal in very seductive manner. With her every step his heart beat was running in super fast speed. Jodha came to jalal and sat on his lap. She put her right hand's index finger on his face and run it from his forehead to chin and then his rough lips. Sudden she replaced her finger to thumb and caressed his lips with it. Seeing his sexy lips a playfully smile appeared on her lips. Jalal was breathing heavenly. Her touch was igniting a hidden fire on him.  He was becoming very curious to know about jodha's next step. Sudden jodha was starting to bend down her face toward jalal. Her gaze was fixed on his desirable lips. Seeing her sudden action jalal's heart stopped for a moment. Unknowingly  his hand reached to her soft and slender  waist. He put his right hand around her waist and pulled her toward him. Her soft bosom touched his hard and muscular chest. Mere feeling of her softies on his manly chest was making his desire more wiled. He tucked his left hand in her long silky black hair. he roughly pulled her hair to backward and started kissing and smooching on her beautiful milky neck. He was nibbling her neck wildly. Her smooth skin was making his desire wilder. He gave open mouth kisses on her jaw,neck, collar bone . she was softly moaning with his every wiled kiss. Now this time to test her rosy lips which always tease him. Jodha was still closing her eyes with pleasure. jalal smirked on her and took the way of her lips. When their lips some inch apart. He felt something different ...that someone told him that it is not right...it is not right what is he doing. He pushed himself little to backward and titled his face to seeing her face. He shocked... he shocked to like hell and pushed her with his full power. Because of his action girl fell down on the floor.}

"How dare you... How dare you to enter in my camp without my permission GUSTAKH" yelled jalal on top his voice.

{hearing his loud voice girl drenched in her own sweat. Fear clearly visible on her face.}

Jalal( in deadly voice)-> " before I will lose my hold on my anger...just get out...just get out...i does not want to see your dirty face any more... so get lost from here you bitch..."

{Seeing awaken devil in him girl run out from there because if she waste any minute to stay there then definitely she died.  In frustration jalal put his fingers in his lengthy and dark hair and move it up and down he ruffled his hair in odd manner. He did not understand what did happen to him. He was feeling very suffocative in that place. He wanted some fresh air for his mind and burning soul. So he also went out from there.}

{Abdul's camp}

{jodha looked here and there to making sure herself that jalal and abdul  were not there. She adjusted her clothes and came out from camp. She started to show off that she was enjoying the view of nature. She looked some soldier on main gate of war camp. She slowly- slowly took the step toward main gate. When she reached to main gate soldier stopped her.

One soldier -> "hey where are you go?

Jodha(politely )-> " I want to take some fresh air because I am not feeling well in camp so I am going..."

Soldier (firmly) -> "No... You cannot going anywhere...please go to your camp now."

Jodha-> "but..."

Soldier (cutting her in middle)-> " according to shahensha's  order no one can go out from

War camp without his permission...specially you ...so you can go now."

{Seeing not other way jodha got very disappointed. Sudden she heard a voice... "KYA HO RAHA HAIN".

{Heard it jodha turned to see the person. Abdul was standing there to looking confusedly them.}

Abdul-> "hey chibili... What are you doing here?."

{seeing abdul there jodha got very nervous. She felt like caught red handed.}

Jodha( fumbling)-> "bh...bhaisa...vo... I am feeling some uneasiness in camp. So I wanted to go for outing but (making pouty face) they are not allow me...(making puppy face toward abdul) hey bhaisa tell them to allow me for going to outside...please...please...pleaseee

{This time she stretched her please a bit long. Seeing her childish act abdul laughed}

Abdul-> "chabili...we cannot allow you because shanesha give this order so please understand our problem..."

Jodha(trying to convince him)->

"bhaisa...bhaisa only for few hours...don't worry I will return early before your shahensha will come to know about it.please bhaisa...please...please...please."

{Hearing her pleading tone abdul melted away with her words}

Abdul(firmly)-> "ok...JAANE DO...(with lots of love) Chabili...please come back soon because if shahensha get know about your departure from there ...he will be sure punish us. So please try your best to return soon ok...(with patted her cheeks)so you can go now..."

{Seeing his brotherly love for her. Her eyes filled up with tears. She swiftly hugged him. She felt very bad to destroy his trust.}

Jodha(with hesitation)-> " Bhaisa...if I will make any mistake or break your trust in future than will you angry on me ?"

{She looked to his face with lots of expectations. Hearing her words Abdul was confused like hell. }

Abdul(in confusing tone)-> " hey Chabili...what happen?...why are you asking this type of question?"

Jodha-> "No...tell me...if I will do something like it than you will forgive and will not be getting mad at me. Please Bhaisa tell me?"

{abdul very well know about his stubborn sister so he decided to reply her but with something which could satisfy her easily.}

Abdul(in calm tone)-> " how can anybody get mad at a lovely cute sister like you"

{Hearing his reply jodha felt immense relief in her heart. Seeing his little sister to get lost in her thought world.}

Abdul-> "ok ... now enough talking...talking so please take your leave and enjoying your outing but come back soon with few hours ok and don't go far away from war camp...because this place is not safe place (taking deep breath)ok by the way I wanted to come with you but I have to attend a important meeting so now I have to go so please take care yourself and enjoy...(sudden something hit his mind) hey Chabili...if you want then you can take some soldier for your security"

{Sudden hearing his idea jodha shocked like hell. Before her plane completely destroyed because of this idea she cut abdul in middle}

Jodha(swiftly)-> "no...no...no bhaisa..."

{Hearing her words abdul looked her with confusion. Sensing his confusion jodha swiftly told}

Jodha-> " vo...I wanted to some time for me na...so i want to go alone...please bhaisa...trust me nothing will be happen to me (making puppy face) please Bhiasaaa."

Abdul(after thinking for some time)-> "ok...you can go but take care yourself and return must be soon...ok"

{jodha nodded her head in yes like a good child. After lovingly caressing her head abdul went away from there. Jodha felt very bad to destroying her lovely brother's trust but same time she was very happy to leaved that place and off course that narpisaach.}  

{In jungle}

{with a few minute  jodha was running fast very fast in jungle like a ghost wanted  to eat her. She did not want to catch again by mughal.She felt very relief and peace in both her mind and heart. Sudden her right leg hit to a big stone and because of it jodha fell down and her forehead got hurt by other stone. Blood was oozing from her forehead and she got unconscious.}

{ war camp}

{abdul was very tensed because after two hour still jodha did not return to camp. He had searched her everywhere but he did not find any clue about her.other hand jalal's problem... if jalal got know that jodha was missing than god only know what will be  happen. Sudden he felt some one's touch on his shoulder.he thought his chabili...}

Abdul(swiftly turn)-> " hey Chabili... Where did youuu...(seeing jalal front of him his words halted in way and sudden fear caught his body and soul.his eyes widen because of shock and fear.)

{hearing jodha's name from abdul's mouth and seeing his condition jalal felt something fisy.}

Jalal(in worry tone)-> " what happened abdul and chabili... "

{ abdul was not able to deciding that  will he tell him or not. Seeing his friend lost in somewhere.for bring out abdul from his dream world jalal jerked his shoulder}

"What happened abdul can you please say something..."yelled desperate jalal 

{Hearing his best friend's voice abdul came back in to real world. }

Abdul(fumbling)-> "vo...shahensha...vo chabili..."

Jalal(in anger)-> " what chabili abdul..."

Abdul(with hesitation)-> "vo...Chabili is missing shahensha"

{"chabili is missing " these three words was enough to brought down jalal's world.}

Jalal(murmuring )-> " how can it happen...how can it happen(sudden he yelled) how can it happen abdul...?"

{abdul narrated all story to him. After Hearing all story now jalal's anger reached on peak. He ruffled his hair with right hand and his left hand was resting on his waist. Sudden he turned toward abdul.seeing his red eyes abdul got chill down in his spine.}

"How can somebody so stupid that a mere hostage little idiot girl tricked him" hissed jalal.

{in frustration jalal harshly pulled his hair}

Jalal(himself )-> " how dare you to leave me alone...how dare you to run out from my clutch... how dare you... now I swear this time I will not spare you...i will not spare you for your this audacity little girl..."

{Thinking this jalal's eyes became darker and a evil smirk played on his lips}

Precap-> SRROFLROFL

Note-> oye all buddies i want more likes

and comment otherwise i will stop

writing ok LOL

and my lovely silent readers please  more hit like button then i can feel your your appreciation because you all know na i am super greedy ROFL

ROFL

Edited by swriter - 06 August 2015 at 9:36am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAtanjica1kasthurisIshwaryagayussoujanyaanvikshadixitliaamariaprathyusha123NikkynithuSinghAnjupre90ko1234yelElli123PoojaBrightnadja_love-91fatima_sk1JAlovermegha1995SathyavathiBlacktulipnavdeepmehra473miramichunty1962AmanDeep21unknown2592Tehzeeb89pkdhotrameshwari11KanJmaskisPba123Sricharan416vjctpt378zakia4jasmine87GurKaurshiduShivika_ishqbazsirat.kaurSomeoneloveJAsonali96TaklemameenakaliswaranzuytreGupta.Shatakshi--a.ishu--mohammadnoureenvinitaj27Abi23ANJIJHAsireesha76SShreShthA....Anabella...meeramiss18..Prii1994..shruthikarthikyashika.angelnatashathakurmelovesjaanu012deepa111lovespariaswin2134jaBindu.daisydee425Geetbaala1357rakshaRSlovesJAashajmamtasinglaavika444swetiiisharmacatty-Kavya_P-taahir004-DZ-

aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter continue soon thanks for update pm me
aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hey dont stop this story please

Go to top