Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) (Page 66)

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
updateAngryAngryAngry

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged

sorry friends i told you that i will post in week but because of uncle and brother's accident i did not do what did i want so sorry buddy. now i am fulfilling my promise and giving you my 11th chapter of this ff enjoy it.          

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 

Chapter-11

{Sudden they heard little but soft giggle. They swiftly peep in the camp. What did they see jodha was jumping on bed like a little girl . Seeing her childish act a faint smile appeared on their faces. Other hand jodha was busy her childish game which was giving her lot of enjoyment. Abdul firstly looked towards jumping jodha with surprised and happiness he shooked his head with little smile and moved his face toward jalal. But he found only lost and mesmerized jalal in his little sister's childish act. He saw a satisfaction and love full smile on his face. He was continually looking toward jodha with immense love. His love for jodha was clearly visible on his face. Seeing his friend's condition abdul's heart filled up with lot of happiness and a mischievous smile appeared on his lips.}

Abdul(in his mind)-> " hey mere maulla mere dost ko aise hi khush aur musakurata rakhana (looking toward jodha) aur jis ki vajah se ye musakurahat aayi hain uss se kabhi bhi uss se judaa mat karna(loudly) aameen"

{His last word snatched out jalal from his dream world.  Seeing his buddy looking him he was captured by embarrassment. He was trying his best to control his emotion and keeping him calm down.}

Jalal(hiding his embarrassment)-> " Hmmm I... I... I think I... I have to go now because before leaving to agra I want to check out all preparation."

{Giving last glance toward jodha with full of love jalal swiftly went away from there with little mischievous smile. Abdul was very happy for his friend. He was seeing new ray of hope not only for jalal's happiness but also whole Hindustan because these new feeling which were growing up in side of jalal... it Will become cause of new future for whole Hindustan.}

{other side after long session of jumping show jodha felt tried like hell and got lost in deep and peacefully sleep . some time left jodha felt someone's hard touch on his soft skin. She felt someone was trying to hold her in his tight embrace. She found her small and soft body trembling against a hard and muscular form. Jodha could felt his warm breath on her neck. Firstly jodha did not understand that what was happing but sudden she felt rough and cold touch on her lips. Felt this touch chillness shiver down jodha's spine making jodha weaker. Pair of lips was trying to make their way through her rosy petals. Seeing the danger jodha put in her all effort to get freed from his hold.

jodha struggled  hard but her all effort got in vain. Sudden her tormenter was trying to enter his tongue in to her soft and desirable mouth but jodha did not allow him. She shut her mouth with full of her power. Seeing her reaction on his action and failing in his effort he tried his new plan. He claimed her lower lip with his sharp teeth because of his sudden attack on her rosy. Jodha hissed in pain. She felt  problem in taking breath but what does she can do because her tormenter was more powerful and strong then her tiny effort and small body. Jodha was losing her battle in every way. Suddenly she woke up with jerked from her deep slumber soaked in her own sweat. She looked to all around herself to recognize reality. She was in abdul's camp on his bed. She was all alone in his camp. Not founding her tormenter, his lusty and dominating touch she took deep breath. She swiftly touched her lips. They were heeling with time because of herbal lape. She felt immense relief in her heart. But remembering her fearful dream her doe shaped eyes become full with hot tears. She wanted cry her heart out but her voice stuck in her throat. Fear gulped up her fully. Jodha was sitting on bed breathing heavily and crying. To cool down herself jodha put her soft fingers in her long black hair. She ruffled her hairs like mad person. She badly wanted to get free from this horrible nightmare. But her all effort got vain.

" if this nightmare will become true" this single idea  gave quick shiver in her bone. She was sweating like hell. Jodha swiftly wiped her sweat from her forehead with her soft milky fingers.

Jodha( murmuring)-> "kya hoga ager ye daraavana sapna sach hogaya to"

"no...no...no I have to do something...something  for my safety from that narpisaach but what"

{ her mind was trying to find the right way to escape from would be circumstance. Sudden something hit in her mind. Thinking about it a sly smile appeared on her lips. now she was waiting for night to working on her super smart plan.}

{other hand after discussing about all preparations for their journey to agra with adga shahab jalal was going for his camp. His body was working like he wanted but his mind and new born heart which was now started to beat with unconditional speed were not in his control. In full discussion with adgah shahab jalal lost in jodha's memories. Adga sahab also noticed it. So he asked him about his problem but made excuse of tiredness and he dismissed his meeting. Yes his body was going but his mind and new born heart still with jodha sorry his jodha is right word. Yes he decided to not thinking any more about jodha. But his all effort was gone in vain. more he fails, the more it driven his crave for her.

Her beauty, her innocent smile, her anger, her childish talk everything which belongs to his jodha was always attracted him toward her. Still jalal was lost in his jodha's thoughts. Sudden he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. This unknown touch snatched out jalal from his dreamland. Jalal turned around to see who was the person? He was none other than his childhood friend and well wisher abdul.}

Abdul( in anxious tone)-> " what happen shahensha ? Where are you going? "

{Seeing his worry faces and hearing his words jalal looked toward him with full of confusion.}

Jalal (in calm tone)-> " after meeting 

with adgah sahab I felt some 

tiredness so I am

Going to my camp for some

good rest (with raging his right 

eyebrow) any problem".

{Seeing his reaction abdul little afraid but controlling his fear}

Abdul(in calm tone)-> " but this way does not Go to your camp?"

{Hearing abdul's word jalal shocked like hell. He confusedly looked toward abdul. Seeing his facial expression jalal looked here and there to find out truth yes abdul was right. It was not way of his camp. Because of his dream world He had come far away from camp aria. Seeing it jalal shocked and embarrassed like hell. For keeping himself calm down jalal closed his eyes very tightly. He very well aware about this fact that jodha was working on him like drug}

Abdul(in calm tone)-> " I called you

but you did Not listen me. Any problem shahensha?"

{ still jalal was not ready to sharing his emotion with anybody and also not with abdul . because he was still confusing about his feeling for jodha. He could not define these feeling in right words lust , desire , attraction  or love no...no... love not at all he did not believe in love because for loving any person your heart is necessary thing but in jalal case he was heartless person so how could he loved someone. But somehow he knew in future this heartless and cruel person will make a most beautiful love story like LORD RADHA-KRISHAN.

Trying hard to hide his emotion and embarrassment from abdul jalal was about to gone away from there without looking abdul. But hearing abdul's voice he halted in his way}

Abdul( with hesitation)-> "shahensha can I request you for something if you will not angry on me ?"

{Hearing him jalal turned around him with curiosity. Taking deep breath jalal patted abdul's shoulder with assurance}

Jalal(in calm tone)-> " abdul you are not only my trusted and respectable audedaar but also my one and only friend my childhood friend don't afraid tell what dose you want ?"

Abdul(in nervous tone)-> "shahensha please don't go to your Camp. I will arrange other better camp for you but please leave this camp shahensha "

{Hearing his request jalal shocked like hell}

Jalal(in shock)-> " what... You want that I will leave my own camp (shooking his head with disappointment) but why abdul ?"

{abdul closed his eyes to collect his all courage before clearing his confusion. Jalal was trying to read his best buddy's expression but he failed.}

Abdul( controlling his nervousness with  hesitation)-> " vo...vo... shahensha for my little sister"

{ with saying those words abdul lower his eyes with hesitation and fear. Jalal did not take any more time to Sensing what did abdul want to say and what did his mean?. A unknown pain hit his new born heart. He did not control his pain any more. So he turned to face his back from abdul.

Jalal without facing nodded his head in approval and went away leaving behind him surprised and shocked abdul}

prcape->" I love you... i can't live

without you please accept my love   jaan said jalal with teary voice.

Note-> plz leave more your valuable 

comment and hit like button   

because you know na i am super 

greedyROFL

Edited by swriter - 06 August 2015 at 9:34am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAtanjica1liaamariaUTHRAVASUarchanaASprathyusha123LeesksElli123Odd12KChankriaJAloverSathyavathinavdeepmehra473chunty1962AmanDeep21unknown2592mahakhan1sravanthi93Tehzeeb89SATD06...Thendral...rameshwari11KanJmaskisSricharan416vjctpt378...Ishika...zakia4Shivika_ishqbazjasmine87SomeoneloveJAsirat.kaurANJIJHAharini1482002Gupta.ShatakshizuytreAbi23haya_gorgeousmeenakaliswaransireesha76meeramiss18paridhiloveushruthikarthiknatashathakur..Prii1994..eshallilovespariaswin2134jaBindu.1357rakshadaisydee425GeetbaalaxitijjRSlovesJAshahbhaviniPretty_me--cute.manasi--mamtasinglasharmacattycuty1997-Kavya_P-taahir004-DZ-

aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Nice chapter continue soon eagerly waiting for nest chapter don't be late update soon pm me thanks for pm
zuytre Goldie
zuytre
zuytre

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Lovely chapter

Update next one soon

Thanks for pm
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
superb update
1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
awesome update dear...
waiting for next chapter...
precap is superb...
thank u for pm...
hope ur bro nd uncle r fine...
Abi23 Goldie
Abi23
Abi23

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nice update. interesting precap
eagerly waiting for the next chapter
update as soon as possible
Shivika_ishqbaz Senior Member
Shivika_ishqbaz
Shivika_ishqbaz

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Awesome chappy janki di... Clap
Jodha is so cute and innocent... Embarrassed
Jalal has fallen in love with her without his Knowledge... Heart
Precap is very interesting jalal will finally confess his love to jodha.. Tongue
Update next part soon eagerly waiting for it... Smile
Thanks for pm di...
Hug

Edited by jodhaandakbar - 12 July 2015 at 2:56pm

Go to top