Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) (Page 53)

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamtasingla

Originally posted by swriter

Updating dear @aswin
when will u update dear
waiting for it

I think tonight dear

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Updating dear @aswin
when will u update dear
waiting for it

I think tonight dear
oh!! thats great
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
waiting Day DreamingDay Dreaming
aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
 no updateCry

Edited by mamtasingla - 27 June 2015 at 12:46pm
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Hello buddies it's 10th chapter of this story i hope you all like itEmbarrassed

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page.   

Chapter-10   

{abdul's camp}

{abdul ordered to kheer which was made by jodha. Hearing only about kheer jodha shocked like hell. }

Jodha(with confusion)-> "bhaisaa kheer only kheer  but why. I have also made other spicy food. So you can eat them. Why only kheer. I remember that you told me that you are very hungry and now you ordered for only kheer. Why bhaisaa "

{Seeing her confusion and worry for him Abdul's heart was filled up full of brotherly love. He put down his hand on her head and starting to caress it with lots of love. Jodha was looking toward him with curiosity.}

Abdul(with lots of love)-> " hey relax chabili its ok.  Now I want eat only kheer so it's not a big deal dear."

{but his little tigress did not satisfy with his answer. She wanted to know real region behind this order. In a short time abdul had very well known about jodha's stubbornness. He knew that unless he solves her curiosity, she will not find peace in both her mind and heart.so he decided to solve her confusion.}

Abdul(in more lovingly tone with twisting her cute nose)-> " hey my little cute innocent sister how can I enjoy that spicy food when I am very well know that my chabili cannot eat it.{ looking in deep her doe shape eyes with lots of love}

If my chabili can't eat it then I also will not go to touch it."

{Seeing his brotherly concern her beautiful eyes filled up with hot tears. Looking his chabili with tears abdul was got to worry for her. }

Abdul-> "hey hey hey what happen chabili. Why are you weeping anything hurt you please tell me?"

{Seeing his worry face jodha nodded her head in no and gave him happily smile. Seeing her happy smile abdul felt relief in heart and patted lovingly her soft cheeks with his right hand. Same time soldier came in with kheer. Abdul served kheer in two bowls. Abdul took up the spoon and dip it in the kheer and took up it toward her mouth. Seeing his action jodha quickly opened her mouth to eat kheer from spoon. Abdul started lovingly feed to her. With a same time jodha also fed him. They quietly finished their food or kheer. After finishing their lunch Abdul called to the soldier for clean up the food. After finished it}

Abdul(in loving tone)-> " hey chabili I think you must be take some rest because still you are some weak. So if you want you can stay here for taking some sleep or you can also go for your camp."

{Sudden abdul felt someone near to his tent. some doubt made a way in his heart so he badly wanted know about that shadow. So he needed go from there. After this horrible incident with jalal jodha did not want to return for her camp. She needed some time to regain herself}

Jodha(swiftly)-> " nooo I want to sleep here... I want."

{ abdul was completely  aware  about this fact that why did she want to stay here and he also wanted some peaceful relief for her. So he nodded his head in approval. But his departure from there was more necessary. }

"Ok you take some peacefully sleep. I will come here after some time ok" saying this abdul lovingly patted her cheeks

{Hearing that abdul will be no more there sudden jodha was caught by unknown fear...fear about that whatever happened in past and she did not want to repeat it. But same time she also did not want to show up her fear so}

Jodha(swiftly)-> "where are going bhaisaa?"

{hearing her sudden question abdul was shocked and surprised at same time. because that time he had not a proper excuse for his cute little sister. If truly ask that we can say that he was not ready for this situation. He was fumbled to searching right words for his escape which can easily satisfy his curious little tigress.   

" aaa chabili hume kuch jarori kaam yaad aagaya hain to hum  vo kar ke aate hain. Tab tak aap yaha aaram karo" lied abdul to jodha.

{abdul noticed jodha's facial expression then he could understand what did she understand or not. But next minute he took the breath with lots of relief when jodha gave him happy smile with node her head in approval. abdul lovingly patted her soft cheeks. After abdul's departure jodha silently observed his camp. It was very simply decorated with some but most valuable things. A middle size Bed was placed in his camp. Jodha swiftly jumped upon it like little child without knowing that two pair eyes lovingly were watching out her every move. They were none other jalal and abdul.}

{abdul wanted to know about shadow which was seen by him before few minute. After convincing jodha abdul swiftly went out from his camp. He looked here and there to find out that shadow. Sudden he felt strong grip on his right shoulder. He swiftly turns around to check the person. But what he saw his mysterious shadow none other than it was jalal the great king of kings. Seeing him there firstly because of shock abdul's mouth was opened in "o" shape but next moment understanding region behind his arrival and silently spying on both of jodha and abdul abdul felt lots of happiness in his heart and gave silently thank to god for it.after understanding all the matter and situation a mischievous smile was spread on his lips.}

"Shahensha you here?" said abdul with hiding his mischievous behind of innocent face.

{Hearing his first question which he did not want to give the answer. Jalal fumbled to searching a right words or right answer.}

Jalal-> "hmmm I am hereee...because... {He was badly searching right excuse to avoid embarrassment.} I...i wanted know ha I wanted to know about her condition that she is all right or not. I was worried for her weak health. so Because of it I am here."

{ jalal was said all these things in one breath without take break. after finished it jalal took deep breath with great relief. But abdul was in full of mischievous mood. He did not want lost this golden chance to tease his best friend cum shahensha.}

Abdul(with mischievous smile)-> "hmmm shahensha you are sure na that it is only concern for her health...not anything means..."

{ before completing his sentence he got deep angry glared from his friend}  

Note-> please give your valuable comment and press hit button because you know na i am so greedy ROFL

Edited by swriter - 06 August 2015 at 9:33am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1Amjt.pariIshwaryagayuliaamariabunty1962paripihuarchanaASSinghAnjuprachi4321Odd12nadja_love-91KChankriaJAloverSathyavathiLeyla94sky20chunty1962mahakhan1unknown2592dharmimumTehzeeb89SATD06sravanthi93...Thendral...Pba123vjctpt378rameshwari11KanJmaskisShivika_ishqbazshimmer0398zakia4jasmine87GurKaursirat.kaurANJIJHASomeoneloveJAGupta.Shatakshiharini1482002vinitaj27zuytreAbi23haya_gorgeousmeenakaliswaranSShreShthA....Anabella...meeramiss18shruthikarthikyashika.angelnatashathakureshallideepa111lovespariBindu.aswin2134jadaisydee4251357rakshaamSavindiaisha.....11110RSlovesJAvarunxswetiiimamtasinglaavika444cuty1997sharmacatty-Kavya_P-taahir004-DZ-

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

no updateCry

don't cry baby see now iam updatedBig smile ROFL
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 27 June 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aswin2134ja

Update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please

see i am update now happy buddyBig smile

Go to top