Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) (Page 5)

Pba123 Senior Member
Pba123
Pba123

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hi
Nice start pls continue
Want to know the war happens or not

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
awesome continue soon dear
mamina Goldie
mamina
mamina

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wonderful updateClap
continue soon
Abi23 Goldie
Abi23
Abi23

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
nice update continue soon
.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
awesome start...
we will get to see fiery n gutsy jodhaTonguewow
next chappy would be interesting...
JJ's 1st meetEmbarrassedso excited...
tell me during fight jodha will cover her face from scarf...
plz update ASAP
thanks for pm..Embarrassed
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks to all for your lovely support and appreciation.now i am giving you my "Chapter-2". i hope you like itEmbarrassed

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 

Chapter-2

Jodha(in loudly  voice with high rage)-> attack and show your courage to your enemy. don't spare them.

After listening jodha's voice all women army made the attack on mughal army.  Sudden attack made the mughal army confused and surprised. Other side jalal was getting more anger for their courage .he also given the order to his army for answering them. Both army made the fight with their best level but mughal army much more better than rajvanshi women army. they perfectly trained and more in counting.one after one women had killed by mughal soldiers but they had not given up they were fighting for their freedom, for their motherland , for their inner respect and purity. These all things made them fearless and was giving them courage to die in war with happiness. jodha was encouraging to all for strongly fight And she was herself cutting the head of mughal soldier with very cruelly. This thing made the jalal crazy for her. He was fuming with anger.other side jodha was busy in fighting with other soldiers. When she took her sword to kill the one mughal soldier suddenly another sword halted it in middle. it was none other. It was jalal's sword Seeing the mughals king jodha fuming with rage.she make the attack on jalal like stricken-lioness.jalal was very impressed with her fearless sword fighting skill and  bravery. But something...  something which felt him weird. He was not feeling as like he was fighting with ordinary rajvanshi soldier.its different feeling.her angry beautiful eyes very much attractive. he wanted to see these two pair without any blink. Suddenly they heard a happy and victory sound of mughal soldiers when they turned to see it than sharifuddin made the attack behind the jodha. attack on head made her unconscious and she had fell on the earth . as well as sharifuddin made his second attack to killed her. but jalal stopped him in middle. because with suddenly falling the veil of jodha out of her face and her long hair spread on all around her face to cover it. Seeing a woman in war field jalal got full of surprise.

Jalal(with surprising tone)-> women

After seeing jalal's expression

Sharifuddin-> in this army all soldiers are women and I think she is leader of this army. All of women was killed by our soldiers. She is only still live. If you want can I kill her.

Jalal(with dominating tone)-> No, go and do the arrangement for the stricken soldiers. Heard this order sharifuddin very disappointed but he had a no way. So he went.with departure of sharifuddin jalal sat on the near of jodha.

With curiosity he removed the hair strand from her face.Suddenly a beautiful face appeared front of his eyes. With Seeing her beautiful face the heartbeat of jalal stopped for a one minute. her doe shade eyes, her long sharp nose, kissable pink rosy lips was making her  desirable. feel of her soft skin was making jalal more crazy and lusted. jalal was looking her without blink.Then adgha sahab came to jalal

Adgha sahab(in greeted tone)-> adab shanshah what about her?

Suddenly heard this sentence jalal woke up from spell of jodha's beauty.

Jalal(in dominating tone)-> called the hakim

With nodded his head in yes Adgha sahab went away from there. jalal carried her in his arm with very carefully. a faint and lusty smile appeared on his lips. jalal quickly entered in the tent and laid the jodha's on bed very carefully.hakim sahab came and examined the jodha. After given medicine hakim sahab went out of tent..where jalal was waiting for him.

Jalal-> how is she?          

Hakim sahab-> don't worry she is perfectly fine. But cause of much more bleeding she will felt weak . but everything alright. i have given the medicine after some time she will wake up in conscious .but she needed complete bed rest.

after saying all this hakim sahab went away.then jalal enter in the tent.where jodha slept peacefully.a wind  was blowing slowly-slowly.  cause of wind some hair come on to beautiful face of jodh which was disturbing the beautiful view of her. jalal slowly came to near of bed and slowly sat on it.he removed the hair from jodha's face. jalal was mesmerized on her face.

Jalal(lusty butEmbarrassed loving tone)->  how could god make anyone such beautiful? (with these words he moved his fingers on her lovely face.)his fingers slowly-slowly reached on her rosy lips. He brought his thumb on her lower lip and crushed it . one touch of her lips made fire of desire deeply in his inner.

Jalal (in husky voice)->I don't know who are you and what is your name. but I know only one thing that I want you. I will make you mine. i will make sure that you will belonging to me. you want or not but you are mine only mine.

With these words a evil smile spread on jalal's lipsEvil Smile

Precap-> move your hand fast because my soldiers are very hungry.Kya tumari ammi ne tum ko kaam jaldi se nahi karna sikhaya.jaldi karo abhi kapade dhone baki hainROFL

Note->plz do the more comment and likeWink

Edited by swriter - 06 August 2015 at 9:24am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110asya96585RANANDAtanjica1bunty1962paastaputusariroopacgowda12345riddhiElli123GAYUSHKChankriaabha22RajatKiParidhiSathyavathiLeyla94unknown2592pratyu29mahakhan1AmanDeep21ASHAMANIPALmonikaberwapkdhotSATD06joa123...Thendral...Smirna.vavafnaz299Pba123Sricharan416vjctpt378KanJmaskiszakia4dharaangelGurKaurjasmine87SomeoneloveJAcrystalwingsGupta.ShatakshiArunimaJAsonali96meenakaliswaranhaya_gorgeous..PT..Abi23NikkiReedoshinchaudharyashpat....Anabella...AkankshaENRIQUESabdabhala._.Bubbles._.yashika.angeleshalliarnavmaanlovespariZayn_1Dholic_Dexterity_Devilicious_MERSlovesJA...Anushka...1357rakshadaisydee425abhi786ashajvarunxPretty_memamtasinglaavika444cuty1997sharmacatty-DZ-

cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz
cuty1997
cuty1997

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
it's awesome update dear.Clap
i am very excited for reading next chapter when jodha wake up. seeing jalal. and find out jalal thoughts.Embarrassed
plz pm me when you update.Tongue
update soon.Wink

Edited by cuty1997 - 04 January 2015 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1

mamina Goldie
mamina
mamina

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
mind blowing update Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1