Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) (Page 14)

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubina999

wow di what an update very nice.i loved your story very much.pata hai aap ko kab se wait kar rahi thi update ka.please di agli bar jaldi update dijyega aapne reader ko jyada satana acchi baat nahi kyun ke hum palke bichaye aap ke update ka intejaar karte hai.di if possible please next time pm me.love you.

Thanks rubi but kya karu i was very busy in my cousin's marriage so likhane ka time hi nahi mila
sorry dear phir wait kara rahi hu but i promise next chapter jaldi hi update karne vaali hu hainBig smile  

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

Awesome update dearClap
thanks to pm me.Wink 
i like jalal teasing to jodha very much.Embarrassed
update soon.Smile

Thanks Dear
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaniShanthappa

awesome... jalal lust is changing to feeling ...continue soon & do pm

bikul apni jodha hain hi aisi hai ki jo dekhe deewana ho jaayeWinkWinkROFL
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathi025

Nice update
Jalal doesnt know the hostage is jodha
Jodha doing ghar ka kaam...

Thanks dear abhi aage-aage dekho hota hain kyaROFL
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Brilliant Update Yet Cute And Lovable

Thanks dearBig smile
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abi23

Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon

Thanks dearBig smile
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovingarunima

Hayeee!!! I read chappy 2 mst hai ...3 pdhna bacha hai

Thanks dearSmile
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
hey my all sweet friends now i am giving you my fourth chapter of this ff. I hope you all will like it if was made any mistake in this chapter then plz forgive me Big smileand enjoye my new chapter Embarrassed

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page.    

Chapter-4

Jodha was much confused about cooking for all mughal army.but it was necessary...necessary for her freedome. So she decided to do as he want.but before cooking she wanted something. So she came out from kitchen and saw here and there .seeing a mughal soldier and  she called him .

Jodha(in calm tone)-> "I want to meet your king. Can You tell me where is he?"

Mughal soldier-> "shanhensha is not here. He have gone for Hunting"

Jodha(taking the deep breath)-> "ok I want to take the Bathe before cooking so tell me where I can take The bathe "

Mughal soldier (after thinking)-> "ok follow me and Don't be extra smart understood"

Jodha gave him angry glance but she could not do much more in this condition so she silently followed him.

Mughal soldier given her one clothe to bath and taken her to near pond.

Mughal soldier-> "tack bath and don't be over smart ok"

After giving her warning mughal soldier went away from there. After taking off her cloth jodha wrapped up the cloth around her and went in to pond for bathing.(Scene sifted to  

jalal)

Jalal had gone to hunting but suddenly one soldier informed him that adgha shahab want to meet him and want to talk to him on a important issue so jalal returned to camp. Jalal ordered his soldier and abdul for his wait and he was going to his tent for meeting to adgha sahab. When he had to near of pond. He heard some sound from pond with curiosity he saw the side of pond but because of many bunch of small trees and  small plants he was not getting proper view of pond suddenly he heard a melody and divine voice of a girl. He mesmerized with her voice. He was trying to his best to find out this voice. Suddenly he felt that her voice was coming out from pond.

Om namo bhagvate vasudevay

Curiosity of jalal was increasing with passing every minute. He desperately wanted to see this girl because her word was deeply soothing jalal and giving him too much peace. He swiftly removed the small trees and plant which were halting way of his view. When he forcefully removed trees and plants from his way .he saw a lady stood in to pond. he could only see her back side.who is she ? Where is come from? And what is she doing here on this place. Jalal was still engrossed in his own thought suddenly for giving the water to sun jodha turned her face to side of jalal.

Jodha(with closed eyes )->

Om suryaye namah

Om bhasakaraye namah

Om dibakaraye namah

These words of jodha broke the chain of thought of jalal.

Jalal looked front side of him to try to find out that lady. His mouth opened after seeing the face of lady who was none other than jodha his jodha. Jalal was totally mesmerized by her innocent beauty and her divine voice. He felt strongly peace in both his mind and heart. With her words his soul connected own self with god. He could see purity on her face which was belonging to her soul. After finishing her pooja jodha opened her eyes and said.

Jodha-> "hey kanha ji please make all world happy and peacefully and destroy all bad things from there."

Hearing her pray a playful and naughty smile appeared on his lips.

Suddenly thought of cooking for all mughal soldiers came into her mind.

Jodha(with fear)-> "hey kanha ji cooking for mughals...

I am too late I am too late I am too late.

With murmuring these words she was quickly coming out from pond. Jalal wanted about to go but suddenly her movement halted his way. A beautiful figure was slowly-slowly coming out from pond. Jodha was wearing a single cloth which was only covered her breast aria. Her wet hair spread all over on her bare shoulder drop of water was falling continuously on them. Heartbeat of jalal stopped for one minute. Her wet rosy lips made a fire of desire in inner of jalal.  Her doe like eyes, her perfect sharp nose and her bare neck on which the drop of water was resting it was making crazy to jalal for her. He wanted to run toward her and wanted caged her in to his strong arms. He wanted to suck her wet lips. He wanted to drink every water drop from her bar neck. he wanted to left his biting marks on every parts of her bare body. He wanted her only her.with passing every second her desire was making him more restless.

Jodha quickly came out from pond. She was searching something suddenly she found it. She swiftly went to behind a long tree and started to remove her cloth. After it jalal was not getting a proper view of her. Suddenly she appeared from behind the tree. She quickly checked her cloth for last time and went to the mughal camp left behind restless jalal.

Jodha entered in kitchen she saw some thaal which were covering with cloth. a mughal soldier came in the kitchen.

Mughal soldier(in loud voice)-> " according to shahensha's order we have placed all it. After saying it mughal soldier went away from there. Jodha took off the cloth from thaals one after one suddenly seeing something weird one of them. She felt like a vomiting. Her head was feeling strong headache. She was feeling suffocation in the kitchen so she swiftly came out from kitchen and took the deep breath in fresh air.

Jodha asked a mughal soldier. Hearing her voice mughal soldier had come to her.

Jodha(with anger)-> "I want to meet your

shahensha right now"

mughal soldier went to jalal's tent with her demand. After some time mughal soldier returned to jodha.

Mughal soldier-> " you may meet him plz follow me"

Jodha went to jalal's tent with mughal soldier.

Other side jalal came in his tent with thoughts of jodha. Adgha sahab saluted him but he did not give him any response.

Adgha sahab(with loud voice)-> "aadab shahensha".

His loud voice broke the chain of thought of jalal and took out him from spell of jodha.

Jalal-> "hmmm aadab adgha sahab. You wanted to meet me for discussing about some political matter so tell me about the matter."

Adgha sahab was feeling something different in jalal's behavior.

Adgha sahab( in worry tone)-> " shahensha every things is fine you are looking very restless".

Hearing his words jalal quickly composed him.

Jalal(in calm tone)-> "don't worry adgha sahab  every things is fine. After these busy days I am feeling only tired so don't worry".

Adgha sahab-> "ok so you tack rest I meet you latter."

Jalal-> "no no no you wanted to talk to me on important Issue so tell me about it".

Adgha sahab-> "shahensha after ranthambore all rajvansi want to war with us. After hearing death of princes jodha in this war all rajvansi want to tack revenge from you."

Hearing his words a cunning deep smile appeared on jalal's lips.

Jalal(with raising his right eyebrow)-> "oh they want to tack revenge from me".

As soon mughal soldier arrived there.

Mughal soldier-> "shahensha ka ikbaal  

buland ho.

Shahensha hostage girl want to meet you".

Hearing about jodha jalal's mind recalled today incedent.

And a playful smile appeared on his lips.

Jalal-> "adgha sahab any things which about you want to discuss with me".

Adhaga sahab-> "nothing shahensha".

Jalal-> "ok you can rest in your tent I will see you in evening."

After saluting shahensha Adhaga sahab went out from there.

Jalal-> "ok bring her".

Mughal soldier stopped on the gate of jalal's tent.

Mughal soldier-> "go".

Jodha went in to tent with give him angry glance.

Jodha entered in to tent while jalal was standing facing his back toward the door.

Jodha(folded her hands with politely)-> "pranam Shenshaha".

Jalal(without turned)-> "hmmm you wanted to

talk to Me".

Jodha(in calmly but strong voice)-> "yes".

Jalal(with same position)-> " tell me".

"Hum aap logon ke liye bhojan nahi  bana sakate" said jodha in calmly tone.

Hearing her words jalal was very shocked and also fuming with high rage  

" kya kaha tum ne nahi bana sakti"said  jalal in anger

Jodha (in same voice)-> "yes I cannot cooking for you".

Jalal clutched his fist with anger. He tried his best to control his anger. How anybody could refuse order of shahensha jalalluddin but jodha was doing this. This was unbearable for him. But he controlled for him and his jodha.

Jalal(in controlled tone)-> "why?"

Jodha(calmly)-> "because I am vegetarian so I can't cook Nonvege food."

Jalal-> "hmmm".

Hearing her words something was playing in jalal's mind and because of it a mischievously smile appeared on his lips. Seeing his silent mode jodha was getting anger and some fear both same time.

After tacking some time jalal broke the silent.

Jalal(with naughty smile)-> "ok since a long time  I want to test different type foods so god is great who now fulfill my demand today i will test different type vegetarian foods. so as your wish you may cook vegetarian food for me."

Jodha(with confusion)-> "for you only?"

Jalal( mischievously)-> "this is my wish not my all army.So I cannot play with their emotion.so you will only cooking for me and for all army I will arrange other cook. Ok  so you may go now."

With frustration jodha went away from there.

After her departure jalal turned his face with playful smile.

Jalal-> "oh girl you are making me crazy for you. Why you can't understand that what kind of food I want from you."

precape->" abhi socha nahi hainROFL"

Note->plz left you valuable comment and  hit like button because i am too greedy ROFL so i want always moreEmbarrassed.

Edited by swriter - 06 August 2015 at 9:27am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAtanjica1cdhivya12kimaayaaAmjt.pariIshwaryagayubunty1962paripihuroopacgowdaElli123GAYUSHKChankriatilted_angleSathyavathiLeyla94ASHAMANIPALnuridazahrajodhavani94unknown2592RitikaGarg8shilpagowdapkdhotmonikaberwachandgothiaSmirna.vava...Thendral...joa123Pba123Sricharan416vjctpt378KanJmaskisGurKaurjasmine87maminaSomeoneloveJAArunimaJAsonali96haya_gorgeousmeenakaliswaranharini1482002--a.ishu--Abi23oshinchaudharyvinitaj27ashpatSShreShthA....Anabella...meeramiss18AkankshaENRIQUEshruthikarthikeshalliMonucuteaswin2134jaZayn_1Dholiclovespariaisha.....11110RSlovesJA...Anushka...Devilicious_MExitijjdaisydee425Geetbaala1357rakshaabhi786ashajsharmacattycuty1997mushatavika444-Kavya_P-taahir004-DZ-

Go to top