Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Update soon 😭😭😭
mamtasingla thumbnail

UPDATE

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭 U😭 P😭 D😭 A😭 T😭 E😭
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey my all sweet friends How are you and Sorry for late Update.Big valal😃Thanks for your this kind of Support now i am giving you my 5th chapter of this ff. I hope you all will like it if you will find any mistake in this chapter then plz forgive me 😃and enjoye my new chapter 😳

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page.    
                   Chapter-5

After hearing jalal's words jodha had not other way to protest so she decided to cook for jalal. jodha entered in kitchen and saw all required ingredients. Thinking after some time jodha started to make food for jalal. On other side jalal was busy in making plan and preparation for his departure to agra but his mind was only with jodha. Seeing the time of his lunch

jalal{in firm voice}-> "arrange my food".

With saying these words jalal had dismiss his meeting and went towards his lunch room with wide smile. jalal entered in his tent and saw all arrangement. In center of tent a sort table was placed, a white sheet was placed on it. All food was served in golden bowel. In center of the table a golden water jug was placed. Seeing all arrangements a wide smile appeared on his lips. jalal sat on the seat which was placed on the front of the table.

jalal{in firm voice}-> " where is cook ?"

Other hand after preparing food jodha was feeling some tiredness and suffocation but because of jalal's order she went to his tent and made all arrangements. After making all preparations jodha was about to go but suddenly she felt dizzy and her head had moving she placed her hand on her head and swiftly sat down on the ground. She was sweating badly. Seeing her condition one soldier came to near her

mughal soldier{ in worried tone}-> " hey what's wrong with you? Are you all right?"

I want to fresh air right now because I am feeling like suffocated plz tell your shanhensha I am not feeling well so I will not present on front of him so plz forgive me.

After telling this she went out from there and slowly-slowly she went towards her and jalal's tent. When she entered in tent she swiftly went to the bed. she picked up water jug from near by table and drunk some water from it and some water splash on her face. jodha was breathing badly. she did not do such type of work in her life even she was knew about cooking but first time she did all arrangement without any help .she swiftly laid down on bed and because of tiredness after some time she got lost in deep slumber.

After Hearing her condition worried lines appeared on jalal's head. He felt some pain in his heart IN HIS DEAD HEART. He swiftly stood up from his seat. He was not in a mood to eating his food. He only wanted to see jodha HIS JODHA. He swiftly went out from the tent. And rushed toward his tent where HIS JODHA was. In way of tent many thinks was playing in his mind. Many bad thinks made him restless more restless. He was very much worried for health of jodha. Because of unknown reason he was feeling very attached to jodha. In past two days many things had unknowingly changed in jalal's life.jalal swiftly entered in his tent security guards salute him but he was not simply in mood to listen any body. He was only wanted to see jodha his jodha. After entering in tent jalal saw a sleeping beauty on his bed. He rushed towards his bed. Seeing his jodha in peaceful sleep he took a deep breath and felt very peace in his heart. He slowly and carefully sat on beside of her on bed. He was carefully caressing her forehead with his right hand and unknowingly his lips went down on her forehead and made a soft kiss on her forehead. Because of tiredness and deep sleep jodha did not find out jalal but she felt a TOUCH a HEAVENLY TOUCH. She was feeling very relaxed and calm with his touch. Other side jalal felt like an angel was sleeping front of him.

jalal{ in loving and slow voice}-> "ya khuda how can someone like so innocent...beautiful... And cute at the same time. how could you made this angelic Beauty and if made then why did you send her to front of me because she is making me crazy for herself and I will not like to called  crazy shahensha. So Why khuda why."

"Thoda to raham kiya hota apne iss bande par".

Jalal was still engrossed in his Thought suddenly jodha took turn and captured jalal by his waist. She put her soft arms around of his waist and hugged him very tightly. Sudden movement of her gave a deep shocked to jalal. But her softness made him feel out of the world. First time in two days since they meet jodha willingly touched him. But sudden some thought was starting to disturb him. In his life many women had arrived. He used to made a love with different women in every night. He never felt any hesitation to touch them. Why he felt hesitation he was king of kings and he had right to taken a night pleasure with his desirable women. But with jodha he was feeling something different. He felt like sin to touch this pure sleeping beauty. But at the same time he felt joy like heaven. Jalal tried his best to free up himself from her cage but he failed. if he tried then jodha did more tighten her grip on jalal. In end jalal gave up and left him on jodha's mercy. jalal was looking innocent face of jodha with love and happiness. He forgot his hunger and all things which were he wanting to do in that day. He only wanted to remember jodha only his jodha.

Looking jodha he got lost in deep and peaceful slumber.

Both were full of tired and found their heaven in each other arms so they were peaceful sleeping in each other arms. On the other hand abdul came meet to jalal in lunch room but he found it empty he called get keeper soldier then he told him about all incident. After listening about all incidents he searched jalal every where but all effort went in vain. Sudden an idea came in his mind he called one mughal soldier and asked about hostage girl.

Mughal soldier-> "before some time she has gone to shahensha's tent"

Abdul-> "hmmm now go"

After taking information about jodha abdul rushed towards jalal's tent.

Abdul-> "surely jodha must know about jalal's

Whereabouts"

When abdul reached to jalal's tent guard made effort to stop him but abdul had in his own world so without given much attention to guards he swiftly entered in tent. After entering in tent his eye's was searching to jodha sudden he saw somebody was sleeping on the bed abdul swiftly went toward the bed. But what scene he had seen... jalal and jodha were peacefully sleeping in each other's arms.

Both were in their dream world. Abdul saw a peaceful and magical smile on his friend's face which never before seen on his face. Seeing his friend with women first time abdul was feeling happy and relieved. He always hated this habit of jalal. He always wanted a trustful woman in his life who will not only give him night time pleasure but also teach him what is love and real pleasure of life. Who give him a reason to make a trust on her without reason. Who will able to find out and give him his lost and almost dead heart. He always wanted to this happy baali smile on his face which make him happiest person of the world.

Now you found her... I am so happy for you my dear friend I hope khuda always maintain this smile on your face aamean uttered emotional and happy abdul

After wiping his happy tears abdul went out from there. With his departure he warned guards

Abdul{in firm voice}-> "nobody dare to enter in shahensha's until shahensha does not call anybody" After giving this order abdul went away from there with happy smile.

After Some time jodha felt somebody in her arms. She felt an uneven and warm breath near to her heart. She felt a strong arm was capturing her full body all around. She felt a sensual and dying smell of manly perfume. She slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head to little upward for seeing to face of this unknown creature but sudden a thought had halted her in middle of way. A thought of having near to jalal... A thought of sleeping in his strong arm and feel of his warmness on beside of her. These thought made her more restless and cause of fear she again shut her eyes. With closed eyes she left her face slowly-slowly with murmuring these lines "hai kanha vo jallad na ho... Hai kanha vo jallad na

Ho...hai kanha vo jallad na ho"

And with taking deep breath she opened her eyes but seeing unwanted person on front of her eyes she again closed her eyes with disbelief. A crying expression appeared on her face. With full of disappointment she moved her head and touched with it jalal's. Sudden feeling of her warm breath and soft touch on his face took away jalal from his dream land. He opened his eyes and found his fairy very near to him. He saw her closed beautiful eyes... Her sharp nose... her desirable pink and soft cheeks and last her kissable rosy lips. Her cute crying expressions were making her cute and desirable at same time.

Her warm breath was making a fire of desire in his inner. Her murmur was making her lips more desirable. A urge to kiss and crushed them with his made him more restless. With every second His eyes was more become darker and without wasting any more time he captured her rosy lips with his. Sudden an attack on her rosy had taken back her from her thoughts. With shocking expression she opened her eyes and tried to push jalal to away from her.but jalal simply was not in a mood to left her without his satisfaction. He wanted more and much more from her. With deepen in his kiss he captured her with her neck by his right arm and his left arm already rested and squeezing her waist. Jodha was feeling like prisoner on his arms but she was a rajvanshi who never give up in any condition. She must do the fight and she was doing as like that. But her tiny effort was going in vain on front of his strong desire. She felt lose her battle on every ways. She was feeling lack of breath. She was sweating badly. But her offender was in his own desire land. He wanted more from her. Feeling of her soft lips between his was making him crazier. He nibbled her upper lips with full of craziness. Jodha hissed with pain and lonely tear went down from her doe like eyes. But jalal did not satisfied he wanted more so he further nibbled her lower lips with more craziness with his sharp teeth. jodha was silently crying because she had not way to escape from this torture. Other side jalal was also feeling some shortness of air but he had not much courage to left her. His tongue was forcefully playing in her mouth and her taste was making him crazier but sudden he felt some faintness in her body. He swiftly removed her lips from his and pushed her little away from him. He saw her pale face. Her cheek was red and full of tears pain was clear showing on her face. Marks of bites were telling all about which kind of torture she had faced before. Because of his wildness her rosy lips lost its original shape and because of pain and lack of air she was unconscious. Seeing her condition and faint body worried line appeared on jalal's face. Sudden he felt fear... Fear of lose her. He was begun to feel her pain in his dead heart. Her pain was making him more restless with passing every second. He was trying to make her conscious but all effort had gone to in vain.

Precape-> "hum aap ke saath kahi nahi jayenge
                     samjhe aap yelling jodha😡"
                      Tum vahi rahogi jaha hum lejayenge samjhi
                       tum utter jalal with full of anger😡

Note->plz left you valuable comment and  hit like button because i am too greedy 🤣 so i want always more😳.

Edited by swriter - 8 years ago
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dr..thank u for the long chapter...Update soon..don't take more time to Update dr..awesome chapter..
mamtasingla thumbnail
awesome update
jalal feels something for jodha
update soon
mamtasingla thumbnail
Originally posted by: savindi.db

wow dr..thank u for the long chapter...Update soon..don't take more time to Update dr..awesome chapter..

yeah...right, u take very much time to update pls update soon
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.nxt time when u update do send me pm
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update dear
Jajo slept peacefully in each others arms
Their first kiss   😳 😳
Update soon