Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) (Page 139)

aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Cry where is update Cry

swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aswin2134ja

Update nest chapter soon pm me make it

So soon bro
harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swriter

So soon bro
oye so soon ki bachi jaldi update de
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mavaddat

Originally posted by swriter

So soon bro
oye so soon ki bachi jaldi update de
soon keh-keh kr poora monsoon chala gyaLOLTongue

Edited by mamtasingla - 08 September 2015 at 5:19am
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry for late buddy it all happened Because of my bad health Angrybut now i am posting next chapter of this FF i hope you will all enjoy itBig smile

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY
POST]

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 

Chapter-16  

{a naughty smile appeared on his lips. Seeing him silent jodha got tensed so much.}

" ja...l.a..l...jalal..." Whispered jodha.

{Her sweet whisper pushed jalal out from his dream world. He looked toward jodha with naughtiness.}

Jalal(with holding her both hand)-> " hmmm jalal... I am a mughal warrior.  I am a senior trustable minister of shahensha- a- hind. I am from agera. and now tell me about you..."

{Heard his question jodha shocked like hell. Seeing her shocking expression jalal chuckled.}

Jalal(with trying to control his laugh)-> " arre means your name...your father name...where are you from e.t.c."

Jodha(in her mind)-> " what should I do... Should I tell him everything about me or not... yes I should tell him because he also told me everything about him and he did not know anything about me. He trusted me and told me everything about him. now it is my turn...wait...wait...i know he trust me...but what about my father and mughal king...if mughal king will come to know about me then he will surly trying to pressurize my father and amer to surrender and accept their defeat...and after it...no..no...no... I can't do this with my father and my people."    

Jalal-> "hey are you hearing what am I say... (Raising his right eye brow) I am asking you something...who are you?"

{his voice broke her thought world. She looked toward jalal. His eyes was filling up with lots of questions and frustration clearly visible on his face}

Jalal(softly cupping her cheeks with his hand)-> "who are you..."

Jodha(fumbling in low tone")-> " m...my name is Chanda. My father was Shaahi vadhya in ranthambor. Princess of ranthambor was my childhood friend.I grew up with her. ki...ki..king of ranthambor was always treat me like his own daughter so..."

{saying it her eyes filled up with hot tears. Seeing tears in her eyes jalal felt sting in his heart. He was lifted her face by her chin and lovingly wiped out her tears with his thumbs and cupped her face with his both hands. Jodha looked toward him. she saw immense love and care in his eyes. She got lost in his brown orb.}

{As jalal about to say something soothfull to jodha but he could not because sudden they heard some sound from gate. They saw abdul standing nearby door.}

Abdul(with hesitation)-> "vo... I had gone to call you in your camp but you were not there. Our soldiers told me that you have come toward this camp. So...(with smiley face ) all arrangement have completed. So if both are you ready then we can go."

Jalal(nodded his head)-> "ok...you go we are coming"

{Hearing his master cum best friend's order abdul nodded his head with pleasant smile and leaved there. hearing about go for somewhere jodha got hell confuse. Seeing her confused face jalal sly smirked. Jodha was about to say something but jalal intentionally quite her before she will utter any word. He lovingly cupped her face with both his hands and he was looking deeply in her beautiful doe like eyes.}

Jalal(in loving tone)-> " hey you trust me na that I will not doing anything wrong with you..."

{With saying it jalal saw in her eyes with lots of hope Jodha was also seeing deeply in his eyes. She saw different peaceful emotions like love and trust. Before this moment she always saw lust in his eyes for her. But after their passionate night she saw only his caring and loving side. Seeing her silent jalal's heart beat stuck in his throat. He felt every minute like age.

Not hearing any reply from her side. Jalal felt break down in his heart. Her silent pierced his heart badly. He swiftly tried to remove his hand from her soft milky cheeks. But he could not...because jodha already hold his hands with her. seeing her sudden gesture jalal shocked like hell. Before he could utter anything. Jodha stopped him with her soft loving words}

Jodha( looking deeply in his eyes with lots of love and faith}-> "I trust you..."

{These three words made jalal happiest person of the world. He did not believe on his ears that what he heard right now did it true or his beautiful dream. But fortunately it was true.  He felt very proud because finally he successfully gained trust of his lady love. With lots of love and proud he hold her soft hand and started his new journey for his love and peaceful life with his lady love.

{A old radha-krishan temple}

{jodha looked toward temple with confusedly from its main door. It was a old temple. jodha could not understood this fact that why jalal brought her to here. Seeing her confused face jalal smirked in his mind on his idea.}

Jalal(in his mind)-> " I know you want to know that why are we came here...but soon you will find out every answers of your questions... it will be my surprise for you (taking deep breath) I hope you will like it...why will you not like it...it is only thing which can convert every wrong deeds in right and legal mode."

{jodha turned toward him to asking him that why are they came to here. But she found deep lost jalal. She squeezed his hand little hard to gain his attention toward her. Her action broke his chain of thought. He confusedly looked toward her. but with next moment he understood everything. He back to squeezed her hand lovingly to reassure her. }

Jalal(in low but love full tone )-> " you trust me na..."

{jodha nodded her head in yes. Seeing her positive reaction on his query a smile crawled on his lips.}

Jalal(deep looking in her beautiful eyes)-> "then let's go..."

{Hearing his words jodha nodded her head in approval with proud smile. They both took their way toward temple. Walking with jalal jodha felt something very soft under her feet. she looked toward the way to find out it. But what did she see...which enough to give her shocked and happiness at same time. Jalal spread rose petals on her way till temple. jodha did not take much time to understand that whom behind it. She looked toward jalal with teary but immense love full eyes. Sensing her reaction a peaceful smile played on his lips. mughal soldier were already taking their position on temple's door. Jodha and jalal took off their shoes on the door of temple. as they entered in the temple jodha was got mesmerize by its decoration. It was decorated by different type of flowers. Jodha was started to scan whole temple by her beautiful eyes. It was decorated by Champa , chameli aur gulaab. Sudden her eyes stuck on radha-krishan's murti. Jodha bend down her head with folded hand front of them. Seeing her doing this jalal also folded his hamd front of Radha-Krishana. Pujaari ji came there and told}

Pujaari ji-> "Vivah ki saari taiyari poori ho gayi hain"

(pujaari ji-> " all preparations of marriage have completed)

{ heard it jodha got shocked like hell. She looked toward jalal.}

Jodha(confusedly)-> "Shaadi...kisi ki shaadi"

(jodha(confusedly)-> "marriage...whose marriage...")

Jalal(smirking) -> "humaari shaadi..."

(jalal(smirking)-> "our marriage...")

{Hearing it jodha looked toward jalal shockingly. Other hand jalal was enjoying her surprised face. Jodha could not utter any word because of shock. How could she get marry with a mughal without her family consent...what about her father...her family's reputation... will they accept this marriage ...no ...no... they will not and how can I expect it because no one rajavancy can accepting a mughal as his "SON IN LAW"... Seeing lost jodha in her own thought. Jalal understood her problem. So he lovingly cupped her face. His love full touch took back jodha in reality from her thought world. She looked jalal. Jalal softly kissed her on her forehead.}

Jalal( in soft loving tone)-> " I know Chanda it is big decision for a girl to marry with a unknown man...but it is only way to do right the things...(deeply looking her eyes with lots of love and confidence) and trust me you will not regret on this decision."

{Hearing his words jodha had more confused. But sudden a loud voice hit her core.}

"jodha stree apane jivan mein ek baar hi apna sab kuch puroosh ko samarpit karati... aur jis puroosh ko vo ye samarpan karati hain fir vo hi uss ka swami aur mitra hota hain uss ke alaava kisi aur puroosh ke bare mein sochana bhi uss ke liye paap hain" said mainabati to her naughty 14th years old daughter

("jodha woman can give herself willingly to a man only one time in her whole life. Whom did she give herself. He is only her lover and friend. Think about other men is biggest sin of her life" said mainbati to her naughty 14th    years old daughter)

{ sudden memories of previous night flashed in her mind. that night she had willingly given herself to jalal. Remembered it a lonely tear felled down from her right eye. Seeing tear in her eye jalal lovingly wiped out it with his left hand's thumb. Jodha looked toward him with trust full eyes. Jalal took her hands with his and looked deeply in her doe like eyes with assurance and love. He brought to jodha with him to Mandap. Abdul already was standing there with contend smile. Jodha looked to mandap. It was also decorated by fresh flowers. A little havan-kund made in center of mandap. all necessary havan-saamigri placed nearby of havan-kund. Jalal and jodha sat down in their respective place. Pandit ji also was sitting with them. Panditji started poojaa and all necessary rituals. Jalal hold jodha's right hand with his right hand. They both were putting down havan-saamigri in havan-kund together. Abdul did tie knot, jodha and jalal took the seven rounds with seven vows all round holy fire. Jalal lovingly filled her parting with holy sindoor and wear her holy mangalsootra(wed lock chain).

Now pandit ji declared them happy married couple. Abdul wished them very happy married life. jalal was looking jodha with immense love. Sensing his gaze on her jodha felt very shy. They took good blessing from pandit ji also.

Panditji( putting his hand on their head)-> " bhagwaan aap ko sadaa sukhi rakhe."

(God bless you my child with all happiness.)

"I am so happy that you came to here. I left all hops to anybody will come to this destroyed temple."

{Hearing this new revelation jodha , jalal and abdul got shocked like hell.}

jodha-> " what...destroyed temple..."

panditji-> " yes destroyed temple...if you came to here five year back you could saw...this temple was not like that what it is in present. This temple was very popular for its beauty and richness. People always used to came here for worshiping their god and for taking blessing for their respective family...but one fateful day some devils came here and destroyed all happiness. Many people had dead in that attack. They snatched away all treasure and jewelry of radha-krishana.  Since that dark day nobody came to here. I am come to here only because of it that take care of this temple is my family responsibility and also radha-krishana our kul-devetaa."

{hearing this painful cruel story of that temple jodha's eyes filled up with hot tears. Her soft heart was crying badly for this fateful incident. Seeing his love in pain jalal' s anger already reached on its top. His eyes became red. He badly wanted to hang that person till his death who was responsible of all this mess.}

Jalal(with high rage)-> " tell that ba...s...d's name who did this shameful crime...ha tell me...tell me his name...i promise you I will make sure that he will surely regret for his crime...please tell that ba...s...t...d's name."

Panditji(with fear)-> "no...no... beta please don't tell this type of words  about him if anybody hear it that you want to punish him. He will surely make your life hell. Now you are newly married men what about your wife. He is not only cruel but also big womanizer. Not only he will give you a painful death but also forcedly make your wife his begum. You still do not know about him. He is the biggest cruel and stone hearted person of the world. He is very powerful so please forget about all things and only think about you and your wife's life...pleases leave this issue."

Jalal(proudly)-> " no one can dare to do the harm me and my wife. I am capable to save my family from any cruel devil...so don't worry about me and my wife...so please tell me his name."   

Panditji( with hesitation)-> " mughal shahensha jalaluddin muhammaad"

{this one revelation enough to make them shocked like hell.}  

"I hate you jalaluddin Muhammad...I hate you..."pissed off jodha in anger.  

Precape-> " i gave chapter its enough for meROFL"

Note-> "please don't forget about
              your valuable comment
              and hit like button and
              my lovely silent reader 
              please maximum hit like
              button because you all 
              know na i am super  
              greedyROFL

Edited by swriter - 09 September 2015 at 12:23pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

shrek2001sunfrabiyanRANANDAcdhivya12Ishwaryagayubunty1962ssoujanyaarchanaASprathyusha123LeesksOdd12nthphuong82nadja_love-91Tanvi_singhshahidmehmoodeswarieshuAkhidjatilted_anglejass2227IgnatiaAkdha11navdeepmehra473miramipranjal.22mahakhan1AmanDeep21chunty1962aliyaguptaunknown2592RitikaGarg8Tehzeeb89pkdhotKutty58Smirna.vavaPba123mama17Sricharan416vjctpt378rameshwari11KanJmaskisBthakur...Ishika...zakia4ISHANI222jasmine87GurKaursirat.kaurcrystalwingsSomeoneloveJAANJIJHAGupta.ShatakshiAcchu02sonali96haya_gorgeouszuytre--a.ishu--Abi23swatiluthraSShreShthAmeeramiss18155pari..Prii1994..shruthikarthikharrystyolicanu012yashika.angelnatashathakureshallierning_wAshvneet2399Priyankaakdhakajal2005lovesparideepa111aswin2134jaRSlovesJA1357rakshadaisydee425divyadaya13Geetbaala--cute.manasi--mamtasinglaavika444swetiiicuty1997sharmacatty-Kavya_P-harshu27taahir004-DZ-

aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update and thanks for pm
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks for update and thanks for pm

Welcome broHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akhidja

aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 09 September 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Nice start and super finishing poor Jo she hate her own husband update nest chapter soon eagerly waiting for nest chapter pm me make it fast thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akhidja

Go to top