Jodha Akbar

akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivika_ishqbaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ€—
Thanks for pm janki di πŸ˜›
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali96

Superb update dear...it was amusing too read abdul point of view...u literally portrayed abdul as a bechara...continue soon dear

Hahaha vo to hain kare to kyare jodha hain hi aisi hain ki jisake saamane khud jalal bhi bechara hai to abdul ki aukat
🀣
swriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali96

Superb update dear...it was amusing too read abdul point of view...u literally portrayed abdul as a bechara...continue soon dear

Hahaha vo to hain jab jodha ke saamane jab jalal bechara hain to abdul ki kya aukaat 🀣 thanks dear
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
funny... abdul phas gaya... lovely update continue soon nd do pm 
swriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: jodhaandakbar

Awesome update πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ€—
Thanks for pm janki di πŸ˜›

Thank you dear
swriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSlovesJA

funny... abdul phas gaya... lovely update continue soon nd do pm

Thanks dear
swriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisydee425

Nice update

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
swriter thumbnail

Hello folk now i am giving you my 9th chapter i hope you all will be like it.😳

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 

Chapter-9

Abdul (in calm tone) -> "ok you want to meet the shahensha . So we will go to him but not now."

{Hearing him jodha looked toward abdul in full of confusion. Understood her confusion and before her burst out with anger abdul wanted swiftly cleared her confusion}

Abdul( in trembling voice)->

"vo...vo...vo shahensha {abdul searching something which can satisfied easily his little angry sister.}

"vo we cannot go to him for now becauseee...

{He ruffled her hair with forcefully to searching right excuse for his angry little one.

Jodha still looked toward him for waiting his reply}

Abdul-> "because he... he is not here ha. Because he is not here. He has gone for hunting."

{Saying these words abdul looked toward jodha for assuring him with this fact that he successfully passed in his exam which was named convince your little angry tigress. Jalal also looked toward jodha to getting hint that what was playing in her mind.

jodha was still looking toward abdul and suddenly a lonely tears failed down from her beautiful eyes. Seeing her crying abdul and jalal both were shocked and worried for her. Abdul looked toward jalal for some help but he only found anger in his eyes for him. Yes Jalal was angry on abdul because he could not see his jodha in tears and now abdul was cause of her tears. Jalal glared to abdul with high anger. Abdul gulped his saliva with fear. He clearly knew it that he has to do something not only for sake jalal's anger but also his new found relationship with jodha. After all she was his little sister and being her big brother he have to do something for her beautiful smile. Sudden one idea hit in his mind.}

Abdul( swiftly)-> " hey don't cry...don't cry. You know shahensha liked your food so much. {With seeing toward jalal} He praised your food so many times and told me that he never ate this type testy food in his whole life. You know he told that royal chef of agra cannot cook like you."

{Hearing his words jodha stopped her cry and looked toward abdul with full of blank view.}

Jodha(in low voice)-> "  are you sure he praised my food."

Abdul(with looking toward jalal)-> " ya...ya...ya offcourse he liked it.{in low voice} why not how can he refused it."

{Seeing his murmured.}

Jodha( with shaking abdul's shoulder)-> " bhaisaa what happen?."

Abdul (with nodding his head)-> "nothing happen . I want to say that you are a great chef and {caressing her head with love} I proud of my sister".

{Jodha nodded her head like she understood everything and a satisfied smile appeared on her beautiful face. Seeing her beautiful smile jalal and abdul felt so much relief and happy in their heart. But this relief and happiness did not remain for long time because her beautiful smile fed up with next moment and her beautiful doe shape eye filled up with heavy tears. Seeing sudden this change in her gesture jalal and abdul both were shocked and confused like hell. They looked each other like "ab kya huaa"

Abdul( in worried tone)-> "hey dear what happen ? Why are you crying like this?"

{But jodha did not reply. She still stood in same position with deep thought like she could not decide that must be she told or not. Not receiving any reply from her. Abdul cupped her face lovingly and told her.}

Abdul(lovingly)-> " hey if any problem is troubling you then you can tell me because I am your big brother and big brother always like a father. So told me what's wrong with you and what problem is bothering you plz tell my little one."

{With saying these loving words abdul was starting to caressed her head with lots of love and care. Hearing his comfortable and loving words jodha's hesitation had gone away and on it place comfort and confidence grown up in jodha's heart. Jodha lifted her right hand index finger for indicate toward her stomach.}

Jodha( in low but teary voice)-> "yaha bahut jor ki bhookh lagi hain".

{Hearing her confession abdul and jalal felt very bad and shocked for her with same time. Shocked because till last moment they did not think about this most important thing and sad because jodha still was hungry. Jalal swiftly looked toward abdul and ordered him by his right eye to bring up food for her. Understanding his ordered abdul told jodha with loving.}

Abdul( with love and care)-> " hmmm you are hungry.{jodha nodded her head in approval} hmmm so your little stomach badly needed tasty food ha{ this time jodha nodded her head in yes with little giggle }

Abdul(with smile)-> "ok lets come with me so we can take our tasty food".

{jodha nodded her head in approval. Seeing her approval abdul carefully held her soft hand with his and taking step toward door but sudden jodha stopped him. Seeing her gesture abdul much surprised. He looked toward her with questioning eyes. Next moment jodha realized about abdul's confusion.}

jodha (making pouty face)-> " what about my poor lips ? I can't eat spicy food due to it."

{Hearing her words jalal remembered what he had done with her. Because of These memories jalal felt guilty for his act. If it was time in his control then he was surly changed all things but he can't. Other hand abdul had another idea for his little sister.}

abdul (acting like in deep thought)-> " hmmm its big problem you can't eat something like spicy {with changing his expressions from serious to sweet smile and bending down to looking deep in her eyes} but  you can drink the sweet kheer which is already cooked by you ha".

{Hearing his solution a sweet smile was played on her rosy lips. Seeing her beautiful smile jalal felt totally sink under her beauty spell.}

Abdul( with touching and caressing her soft cheeks)-> " now you happy".

{jodha nodded her head in up and down with her sweet smile. Seeing her sweet smile abdul felt very relief and off course happy in his heart and why not because she was his little and innocent sister}

Abdul (calmly) -> "ok now can we leave from here because "maire pet mein chohone kabbadi  khel rahe hain aur  ab to vo jeetane vale bhi  hain. Hearing his words she broke out in heavy laugh. Seeing her laughing jalal felt extremely peace in his heart. Abdul held her hand and went out from there}   

Jalal(in guilty tone)-> " I am sorry... I am very sorry. I did not want to hurt you but unknowingly I loosed my self control on me. plz forgive me. Trust me in future I will never hurt you again. I always keep you like my special and precious gem. Please forgive my love."

{Unknowingly jalal uttered these words in guilty and most for important thing was that he called her MY LOVE. Sudden he realized that what he uttered in guilty and pain.}

Jalal(in confusion and frustration )-> " what... what I called her MY LOVE.no...no...no I do not believe in love and how can I believe because I have not a heart. The whole world very well known about this fact that I am heartless person so I cannot love any person in my life. but why I called her MY LOVE, why I cannot see her in tears and pain, why her little pain give me deep string in my HEART. What HEART no...no..no I have not HEART I am ruthless, heartless and cruel king because of these qualities I am succeed  to become a king of kings shahensha-a- Hindustan. No a mere prisoner girl cannot changed me. What do I know about her nothing... Nothing then why I behaved like that.

{after taking a deep breath he Consoled himself} I think it's merely a attraction toward her beauty only. So for my sake I must be creating a distance from her beauty unless I destroyed all things by myself."

{With this vow he consoled himself and a sly smirk appeared on his lips}

note-> no reading proof. plz don't forget about more comment and hit like button because you all know na i am so greedy🀣  
Edited by swriter - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update.Loved jo&abdul bonding.
zuytre thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update

Thanks for pm