akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: savindi.db

awesome chapter dr..plz update soon..eagerly waiting..tks for the pm dr..

Thanks dear
swriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika444

Nice update dear
poor maina.totally shattered after hearing about her laadli's death
jalal concerned for jodha's health
poor abdul i loved this part
update soon
thanks for pm😊

Welcome dear
swriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1357raksha

nice update tq for pm...

Thanks buddy
swriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali96

Supa cute update... Last part was awesome... Obvio the amer part was nt cute...it was emotional...but they don't know the truth right now...

Continue soon dear nd thnks fr the pm

😃
...Ishika... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome blossom chappy dear I luved it
Amer part was a bit too emotional... they think tht their daughter is no more...
Jajo scene was awesome jalal is vry naughty 😆
but he forcefully kissed her...& hurt her .. 😭
Hope everything will turn to normal soon
PlZ do continue soon & thnks for d pm...! 😛Edited by ISHIKArocks - 8 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Feisty and Emotional Update

A mother would always be sad knowing her daughter is not at home and was forced to run away , while Jodha on the other hand was angry at Jalal
zakia4 thumbnail
awesome chappy plzz update soon.
Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i am greedy i want a longer chapter next time tht too soon k 
swriter thumbnail
 Sorry for late but because of my exam i was not available to post the update plz forgive me. now i am giving you my 8th chapter i hope you all will enjoy it.😃

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 

Chapter-8

After hearing her words abdul's mouth was opened like O shape and eyes wide with full of confusion, frustration and yes also shock.

He did not know that how to react on her childes words. He was standing there like statue to staring her that like she was an alien. Jalal was also much confused about her words. But he was waiting... Waiting till to clear everything from her side. Jalal was continually looking towards abdul who seemed to be still in shock.  Jalal wanted to broke out in heavy laugh to seeing abdul's condition. Some how he controlled himself to bit his lower lips. abdul wanted to utter something but before it jodha was ready to another round.  

Jodha{ in calm and deep voice but still in same position}-> " you want to see him ok lets I show you"

After saying these words jodha cupped abdul's face and turned towards jalal.

Jodha{ with full of disgust} " see he is a vampire  "ek khoon peene vala    

narpisaach"

Hearing her words about jalal... Both abdul and jalal socked to hell. Yes she called vampire or narpisaach to jalal who was the king of kings the great shahensha of Hindustan. In front of whom nobody could dare to put up his eyes where jodha was dared to call him "narpisaach". Both mouths were opened with shock. Jalal's mouth opened for shock and surprised but in case of abdul it was much more shocked and fear then surprise. Abdul very well knew about jala's anger and short temper. He shut his eyes with crying face and shook his head with lots of disappointment. Fear was clearly showing on his face. He did not know that what will happened after it but he was very sure about one thing that jodha was in great trouble.

He wanted to stop her but before he did. jodha swiftly moved his face toward her.

Jodha{ in assuring tone }-> "aap ko dar ne ki koi aavshaykta nahi hain hum hain na { raising her head and taking her hand on her waist with full of courage} hum bachayenge aap ko iss "narpeesach se"

Abdul {in low but fearful and crying tone} ->

"What did he do?"

{Hearing his question all previous memories had become fresh in jodha's mind. Remembering them jodha was broke out in tears. Seeing her tears abdul  felt so bad.

Abdul {in caring tone} -> "hey hey don't cry...don't

Cry"

{Jalal also got worried to seeing her tears. He badly urged to rush towards her and wiped her every tears with love and care. He wanted to hug her tightly and said to her that he was always there to support and protect her from every evilness. But now in currently situation for jodha he was villain and cause of her pain and every single tear. That's why he did not want to make the situation more complicated. So he looked towards abdul with requesting expressions. Seeing his friend's behavior abdul was much shocked. He still did not familiar to jalal's this behavior. He was always seen a cruel, heartless and careless jalal. But now he was seeing totally different jalal. Who was so protective and possessive to an unknown prisoner girl. In mind abdul so disturbed but from heart he felt much happiness. Seeing abdul lost in another world jodha stopped cry and wiped her tear with her left arm.

Jodha{ in deep voice}-> " you want to see

Proof..."    

{Hearing jodha's words abdul suddenly came out from his thought world. Now abdul was totally BECHARA. He did not understand that what he could do with jalal's angry tigress. jodha lifted her right hand's index finger and indicated towards her swollen lips}

Jodha{ in tearing voice} -> " see what he have done

To my lips... My poor lips"

{With saying this jodha again started her cry

Session . Seeing her swollen and wounded lips abdul did not get long time to understand what did happen before same time in this tent and what mean of jodha about "narpeesach". Suddenly abdul felt so bad for jodha. He tried to his best to stop her cry session but he seemed full of failed in his mission.

Jodha{ in her sobs }-> " he want to eat my soft and little poor lips. See marks of his teeth on my lips. They are totally destroyed by him."

{Saying these words jodha broke out in loud sobs. Her tear continual flowed down from her eyes to her cheeks. Her eyes became red due to so much cry.

Jalal felt so bad for jodha's situation. Her very tear was pierced his heart deeply. He did not want to do this with her but...}

Abdul-> "hey...hey don't cry...don't cry plz stop cry I don't like to see anybody in like this."

{All effort seems got to vein. abdul searching in his mind something... Something which could stopped her. Suddenly one idea came to in his mind}

Abdul {with calm and extra sweetness} -> "hey you know since my childhood I am craving for a sister a little sister but god did not fulfill my desire but when I saw you I felt that god send you to me as a my little sister. Can I call you as sister?"

{Hearing his emotional words jodha stopped weeping and looked towards abdul with full confusion. Tears were still playing swimming game in her beautiful eyes.}

Jodha{ in slow voice}-> " Chhoti bahan"

Abdul {with nodded head in approval} -> "yes you are

my little sister."

{Seeing his emotional approval jodha broke out in loud cried and hugged him tightly. Seeing her sudden gesture abdul and jalal both were shocked but same time abdul felt something...something different. He felt very proudly and content in his heart and peace in his mind. His arms automatically reached to her and got to her in his tight hug. A strong brotherly hug. In his warm brotherly hug she felt very relief and peace. She fully melted with her new found big brother so at the end she stopped weeping and abdul got what he want. Seeing her stopped cry abdul closed his eyes with full of satisfaction and relief. Other side jalal felt same feeling in his heart. But next moment their feeling changed in worry again. Jodha sudden broke her hug and looked in deeply in his eyes. Seeing her changed behavior jalal and abdul shocked like hell}

Jodha{ in calm and deep voice}-> "hum ager aap ki

chhoti bahan hai to iss ka arth ye huaa ki aap humare bade bhaisaa huye"

{Hearing her words abdul looked towards jalal full of confusion but not seeing any help from his side abdul decided to face jodha's wrath himself.}

Abdul {with calmly nodding his head in positive} ->

"Yeas".

{Seeing his approval jodha took deep breath}

Jodha{in same cold voice}-> " hmmm to iss ka arth hai ki aap ka kartavy banta hai ki aap har buri cheej aur...{with looking towards jalal} aur har bure vyakti se humari raksha aur suraksha kare"

Abdul {gulping his saliva with fear} -> "yeas".

Jodha shook her head with satisfaction but other side because of fear some lines and sweat drops were appeared on abdul's forehead.}

Jodha{sudden in loud voice}-> " so what are you

waitinggg."

{Her sudden shout feel abdul like big dhamaka in his ears.}

Abdul {in his mind} -> "ager jald hi kuchh nahi kiya to humara baihara hona to tay hain. Kuchh soch abdul kuchh sochh varna tu to gaya.

Ye vahi baat hai ek taraf kuaa aur ek taraf khaayi

Aur beech mein fas gaye abdul bhai...khuda raham thoda to raham"

note-> if you will get any mistake then plz forgive me and don't forget to do more comment and hit like button because you know na i am so greedy  🤣🤣

Edited by swriter - 8 years ago
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update :)
continue soon!
thanks for the pm :)