akdha ff ek mohabbat aisi bhi(Chapter-16updatedpage-140thread-1closed) - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely chaptr liked jalal's caring nature for jodha...do update soon...
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter plz pm me to on d update. ..
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's superb update dear
but it's small next time plz give big updates like your other updates.
By the way way you not pm me?😭
waiting for your next update 
update soon

atoshi.chanda06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear.
Try to update next chapter soon and a bit lengthy chapter.😳
I am greedy coz ur story is awesome and I wait for ur update.😃
Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update bt it is small next time give us a long one nd update soon 
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AngelDara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update but very short
next time long update pls
harini1482002 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chappy
but PM only ws not there😆
update soon aur PM me re next time atleast believe tht u'll😛
Sricharan416 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U😭P😭D😭A😭T😭E😭  please 
U😭P ðŸ˜­D ðŸ˜­A ðŸ˜­T😭E😭please 
U ðŸ˜­P ðŸ˜­D😭A😭T😭E😭please 

swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for your friendly support and Sorry to my all dear friends or readers for late update please forgive for this. in future i will try my best to give you fast update.
so please enjoy 7th chapter of this story.😃

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]           

Do not copy this story and post on any other site or page. 

Chapter-7

{amer kila}

After hearing its dearest princess's death amer got lost in deep sorrow. Every person including jodha's whole family felt that every happiness and joy was went away with their ladali. Every person was badly missed her naughtiness, her smile, her sweet voice, her stubbornness every thing which were the cause of their headache but now all these memories were the support of their life. Mostly for her mother who was feeling like a death with every passing minute. Her day was passed with remembering her ladali and night was spent with lot of tears. If bharmal wasn't only a father but also a king and head of his family so for shake of his kingdom and family he badly needed to control his emotion and he did. But what about mainabati she was also a queen but now in her remained only a mother... A weak mother who had badly broken in numbers of pieces because of her ladali daughter's death.

Mainabati {in broken and teary voice}->  "because of You... Because of you I have lost my daughter. If you did not pressurize her for  Getting married with raja suryabhan then She did not run away from amer to ranthambore and I did not lose my daughter... my jodha."

After saying this mainabati broke out in loud cry

mainabati {in loud voice}->     

jodhaaa..."Oh mahari laadau"

Hearing her cry raja bharmal could not hold his tear so he went out from there. Yes he fixed this marriage but only for his amer he only wanted to do save his kindom from mughals. But jodha did not want to get married in 17th age. She did not ready to leave her parents and off course her amer as a teenager. She wanted enjoy her freedom as much more time. She tried to her best to convince her parents but all her efforts were went to vain. Not seeing other way she remembered her great well wisher her lovely maasi ma. She was queen of ranthambor. She was decided go to her. So she was silently run away from amer to ranthambor in night for to do the emotionally blackmail her father.

She did not know that what destiny already decided for her.

Since hearing jodha's death mainabati made her to abandon her food. She was getting very weak with every passing day. All family members mostly her mother in law was much tensed for her. So she decided that after a shanti pooja for jodha's Soule they will be start normal life for her health because her family had already lost its dearest daughter so now they could not afford any other loss. Hearing his mother's idea raja bharmal gave the order for preparation to shanty pooja. All members were doing preparation with heavy heart. They could not forget their ladali but for mainabati shake they were doing.

{ jalal's camp}

Jalal was continually caressing her forehead with deep love and concern. In his whole life first time he felt something different for a person. This feeling was very weird and new for him. But it was true that he was much enjoying these feeling from bottom of his heart. When jalal was lost in his dream world sudden he heard murmured of jodha. She was slowly- slowly opened her eyes. Firstly seeing jalal she did not react but sudden she felt pain and wet on her lips. She slowly put up her right hand to touch them. jalal was silently watching her every movement. When her hand had reached its destination she felt some sticky. She left her hand little more near to her eyes. She saw some herbal lep on her beautiful fingers. After seeing her fingers she focused her eyes on jalals face. Looking to his face all memories one after one appeared in her mind. She realized what he had done with her before same time. Remembering these memories expression of her face had changed with no more time. She was full anger and disappointment.  

Seeing her changing expressions jalal sensing something weird but he could say something before jodha got up from bed with full of anger. Jalal was fully aware of her reactions and ager on his action after her consciousness. So he composed himself on calm way.

Jalal{in calm tone}-> " please listen to me you badly needed to bed Rest. Hakim sahab told me that you have to do it minimum one or two days so please come here and take bed rest because now you are so weak and if you are not taking rest then you will get more  weaker. So please take your anger and disappointment on back side and take the rest not for me but for your health."

Hearing his words jodha's anger reached on its top.

She tried to say something to jalal in anger but thanks to that herbal lep which was lying peacefully on her rosy lips. So she could not speak properly.

Sensing her difficulty jalal took up the water jug from nightstand and offered to her. Seeing his offer firstly she saw him with doubt, fear and anger full eyes. Jalal tried to judge her behavior.  But her next action had every thing cleared for him. After take some time to glared him with anger. She swiftly took up blanket from bed and harshly rubbed her face and swollen lips with it. Seeing her behavior jalal was totally shocked. But before he could stop her meanwhile she already hurt her swollen lips. Feeling pain in her soft lips jodha little screamed but her ego bigger then her pain. After freed of that herbal lep she felt more relief but with more pain in her rosy. After doing all this processes as she wanted to say some horrible and disgust things to jalal but she was halted... halted by sudden appearance of abdul. Hearing the arrival of hakim sahab in jalal's camp abdul did not stop to him to going towards jalal's camp. Before he started his questing round to jalal he saw fuming jodha who was deadly scared and made on his best buddy with same time. Before he could ask something... jodha swiftly came to him and took her both hand on her beautiful waist and yelled with full of anger.

Jodha{ in her top of voice}-> " where  are your shahnesha ? I... i want to meet him"

Seeing her gesture abdul was total confused. He did not understand that what was going on. He looked with WHAT THE HELL ARE... Expression to his best buddy. Before jalal could comfort his buddy's curiosity again she yelled on abdul.

Jodha{ in this time with more anger}-> " are you deaf with your both ears so you can't recognize that what I am saying. I want to meet your shahenshaaa."

She badly screamed in his left ear. Hearing her loud voice for some second abdul really felt like a deaf. He swiftly entered his left hand's index finger in to his ear to help it for listen.

Abdul{ with clearing his ear}-> " wh... what's your problem {with seeing to his buddy} and why are you want to meet shahensha?"

This same question flashed on jalal's mind in same time.

Hearing his question jodha answered to him with giving deadly look to him.

Jodha{with seeing deeply in his eyes}-> " I want to ask him that does he pampered bloody vampire in human body?."

Note-> i hope you all liked this chapter plz more hit like button and give me more your very valuable comment. i want more because you all know na i am so greedy.🤣🤣 

Edited by swriter - 8 years ago