Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Friends, this is my very first OS in the forum. Please do let me know how it was. Sorry, If it is a bit too long. It starts just after wrapping up of the party @Gangwal home:

V: VSR         B: Buaji

N: Nisha        D: Daadji

U: Umesh      S: Sukku

V: It's quite late; we will have to take your leave now.

U: Thank you so much Sir that you came and were a part of Nishu's B'day along with us. It really means so much to all of us.

V: Its OK Umesh, It was really nice spending time here, I had loads of fun tonight.

S: Gayathriji it was really nice of you to come here too. 

B: Oh my my...

V: Good Night Ms. Nisha, Bye

N: Good Night sir and Thank You. 

While all the cousins were seeing off VSR and Buaji, Ramesh was looking at them all from his balcony looking all tensed. He was already worried for his daughter and now he wanted to keep Nisha away from Viraj especially after what Gayaji said about VSR. He was also confused as VSR didn't seem like a womanizer at all. 

In the car:

Smiling to himself, Viraj was thinking of all the moments he spent in the Gangwal home, he never had experienced this lighter and cozy moment of bantering and co-operation and teasing in his life. He remembered all the cousins teasing Kirti by singing her poem on her wedding, Dolly's English vocabulary, Bunty and Jwala fighting and meeting everyone in her circus family. He saw Nisha was loved by everyone and the thought depressed him and he thought of his own loneliness. His smile gradually turned into sadness. He suddenly thought of Nisha's confession, and was feeling bad, it was her B'day and he didn't want to spoil anyone's feelings, moreover he saw that Umesh was standing near the door looking worried, so he immediately started behaving as if he hadn't heard anything. He was so engrossed that he didn't even pay attention to what his buaji was saying.

B: Viraj ? Viraj Darling? Are you OK?

V: Yes Buaji, I am good.

B: Darling Viraj, did you hear what I just said?

V: Sorry Buaji, I was pre-occupied with some stuff.

B: I knew it. Even you were thinking about how middle class and cheap games they were playing. Even the party was very common and those thousand cousins, OMG!!

V: (annoyingly) Buaji! 

By the time, Buaji's home had come; she got down and wished a Good night to Viraj.

Viraj, who was engrossed in his own thoughts, wished he had a family like that of his own. Unknown to him, a single tear had fallen down his cheek.

Daadji was waiting for his Chote Hukum in the pent house, he eagerly wantedly to know how Chote Hukum felt after going to a B'Day party.

V: Daadji, You are still here?

D: Yes chote hukum, I was just waiting for you

V: Daadji, You can now go and rest. I am fine.

D: Chote Hukum, Is everything alright? You look kind of worried.

V: No, Daadji, i am just a bit tired.

D: I know you since you were a kid. You couldn't lie properly even then, and neither could you lie  now.

V: Smiling to himself, he admitted his Daadji knew him very well. Daadji, Ms. Nisha calls her family "circus" and honestly speaking, the whole family is indeed a circus. He started narrating everything to Daadji except the  part of Nisha's confession of her love for him to her cousins. 

D: Chote Hukum, I am very pleased and relieved to see you you happy but then why are you so sad?

V: Daadji, When I saw Ms. Nisha surrounded by her family and cousins, I felt how lonely I am. I have no one to fight, or to banter with, to tease or help someone against all odds. I have no one with whom I can play all  the silly games and fight when I lose or someone calling me a cheater when I cheat or call me a spoilsport when I walk away from middle of a game. I have no one to seek permissions while starting something new or while taking important decisions in my life.  If I would have had a family, even I would have celebrated my B'Day by cutting a cake and being blessed from someone elder or receiving gifts from loved ones.  

While Viraj was saying all these, Daadji could understand the pain and longing behind Viraj's words and didn't know what to say, nonetheless, all he said was what he prayed and knew to be true-

D: Chote Hukum, One day even you will  have a family with whom you will share all your feelings be it happy ones or sad ones.

V: Thank You Daadji, but as you know I don't want to re-open that chapter of my life a chapter once finished is finished.

D: Chote Hukum, You will never know which chapter of your life would re-open once there is a gush of wind. Maybe not the old chapter, but definitely a new chapter dedicated to that one old chapter.

Viraj couldnt say anything to Daadji, so all he said was Good Night.

Daadji thought "Chote Hukum, I know the gush of wind is waiting at your door step/window sill for you to let her come inside and bring with it a new chapter full of happiness, memories and their own set of problems. All you need is to open the door/window and give the wind a chance."

That's all dear friends... Please do let me know how it was. Criticisms are largely welcomeSmile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

suchetakarmakerAdventurousnisharathorepinky27sangeethbalacherrgirl2711priya1804WaterIceIjazaGrishu30TasmiaFayanoos123lovesick23neetr91rocking_bhawnaLucky.._UptoNoGood_oh.petite.oneabraxosKrazzy4u786LightingHopehemavidzdinazzchinudollyishqnmeDazzlerruhiRibelledaisydee425caller123

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Nice story  loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Wonderful OS..we are all hoping that "Gush of Wind" enters his life fast . Loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmedavearcha

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Nice. I can totally imagine Viraj like that.

ishqnme

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Very nicely written...liked it..:)

ishqnme

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha