Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

acha hua gayi

have nothing to offer in a show now

Salman was cute with her on the weekends - u will miss sallu's smile now that she is gone ðŸ˜›
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harish111

Why is this ok? Then people are being duped as each vote costs them money. This is a direct fraud then

it's all a game yaar -  they are rinsing people.. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhi

Votes don't count!! BB decide who stay's and who goes.

Am sure ur right - seriously beginning to see the same .. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: melodrama

Its ok votes dont count i wont be surprised if karishma/upen win #bb8

Gautam & sonali both will get good opportunities in their life
I will pray for them 😊

They are the actual stars of big boss 8 
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhi

I doubt it ??  According to BB they are giving loads of content !!! 

Upen's content is actualy crap - and he rabbits on about crap. I swear my back hand really wants to meet his face. ðŸ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
Dear DT - U ate up half of my actual post lol 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There is a huge difference between Big Brother and Big Boss.Even though the concept is the same.British audiences prefer a person to be more real,at the same time fun and entertaining for the right reasons not just for unnecessary drama for the heck of it...and above all...audiences look for humanity...a person who is relatable to the common man/woman.When contestants start playing games and strategising,than it becomes a big put off for the audiences...but the Indian audiences prefer and praise when one strategises to get to the finishing line.Also a lot of fights just for footage is also preferred over someone just being nice and cordial to everyone.Plus Big brother has no outside influence whatsoever.The contestants just gotta get on with life in the house on their own accord... without being spoon fed by the host and panelists...whereas BB helps the contestants to buck up their image with all the outside feedback...so we dnt really knw what these people in the house are really like in the outside world...as they will act accordingly per feedback.also there is no tampering with votes like in BB.Evictions happen and are telecaste live as it happens.
Anyway enough said...I'm really gutted if Sonali has really left.The evil duo U-pain/Tanna shoud hve been booted out before her...but what else are you gonna get frm BB?Evil triumphs over good on such indian reality shows...as it's considered more entertaining.🤢
Edited by shaz2009 - 9 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

There is a huge difference between Big Brother and Big Boss.Even though the concept is the same.British audiences prefer a person to be more real,at the same time fun and entertaining for the right reasons not just for unnecessary drama for the heck of it...and above all...audiences look for humanity...a person who is relatable to the common man/woman.When contestants start playing games and strategising,than it becomes a big put off for the audiences...but the Indian audiences prefer and praise when one strategises to get to the finishing line.Also a lot of fights just for footage is also preferred over someone just being nice and cordial to everyone.Plus Big brother has no outside influence whatsoever.The contestants just gotta get on with life in the house on their own accord... without being spoon fed by the host and panelists...whereas BB helps the contestants to buck up their image with all the outside feedback...so we dnt really knw what these people in the house are really like in the outside world...as they will act accordingly per feedback.also there is no tampering with votes like in BB.Evictions happen and are telecaste live as it happens.

Anyway enough said...I'm really gutted if Sonali has really left.The evil duo U-pain/Tanna shoud hve been booted out before her...but what else are you gonna get frm BB?Evil triumphs over good on such indian reality shows...as it's considered more entertaining.🤢

No channel on Indian tV has ever produced a reality show where ... all kind of biases played a significant roll to destroy the authenticity of the show. Seldom the majority of audience have ever agreed that a winner was deserving. Same is the case here, in fact outcome is so obvious and predictable form week 10.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaz2009

i watched Australian Big Brother last year and it was so entertaining despite not having loud obnoxious fights and OTT drama. They had entertaining tasks and eclectic mix of contestants..

Big Boss crew and majority of the BB audience need to realize that entertainment is not limited to people screaming and shouting and unnecessary fights
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sadly Indian voting janta's idea of entertainment is fights, shouting and more fights. People who are entertaining in a subtle manner just go unnoticed. Its sad as this has set the benchmark for a typical successful BB contestant - one who is loud, obnoxious and can fight.