carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
NO Appreciation for the good stuff  - and the want for drama and trouble is what a lot of people are wanting. 

People as Upen πŸ€’ and Karishma πŸ€’ who are evil to the core stay - and someone like Sonali gets out. 

Always people wanting dramatical characters to stay in the house for entertainment. This is the choice? 

I'm glad UK's Big Brother mein aisa nahin hota...  

Keep wasting your money and saving the wrong people. Acha jaa rahe ho! KEEP IT UP πŸ˜†

And for those who think this is some bitter post - Coz I like Sonali .. think again.. coz right now all I'm doing is  *shaking my head, raising my eyebrows and seriously questioning myself about how the hell some minds work*  

This is why I liked Gautam and Sonali - unlike Upen and Karishma they don't go around putting others down infront of the camera's... They did what they have to do for themselves, rather than gain credit over other people's misfortunes and downfalls and flaws.

I wanna say a big well done - to those who supported the good people in Big B house. 

Any ways - Ur choice.. πŸ˜ƒ Because to make a big difference it is the responsibility of everyone to make right choices no matter how little they seem...  It's about mindset !

Post edited by DT for bringing on controversial/sensitive issue.
Edited by carisma2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gautam's strength and popularity has been due to the reason that he has always focused on his own game and image rather than being insecure of other strong contenders. Like Pritam and Ali. He refused changing groups as well based on that.

All the rest barring Sonali have always tried to bring others down instead of making their image better.

Upen being the biggest example. Can't believe that he is still in the house.Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Votes don't count!! BB decide who stay's and who goes.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its ok votes dont count i wont be surprised if karishma/upen win #bb8

Gautam & sonali both will get good opportunities in their life
I will pray for them 😊
WreckLass thumbnail
I just wish Modi ji also implements Swacch Bharat abhiyaan in the BB house and cleans the garbage like Upen and Tanna
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DangerouslySafe

I just wish Modi ji also implements Swacch Bharat abhiyaan in the BB house and cleans the garbage like Upen and Tanna

I doubt it ??  According to BB they are giving loads of content !!! 
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhi

I doubt it ??  According to BB they are giving loads of content !!! 

Doubt? I know tht one of them is winning this for sureπŸ˜†
Upen would have been out the first time he got nominated if only votes actually matterπŸ˜†
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree - Who the hell voted for Upen Patel? I know Shonali was no good  either but at-least the girl had more independent stands and opinion compared to the lip licker

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
realised that votes don't count when Diandra got out...
and Praneet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜­ i was SMASHED AND SHATTERED!!! in fact STILL IS!!! Just STARTED to get use to not seeing him on the show... :/

but Sonali out!! wasn't expecting her out so soon... for me was between Tanna, Dimpy n Upen...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Gautam's strength and popularity has been due to the reason that he has always focused on his own game and image rather than being insecure of other strong contenders. Like Pritam and Ali. He refused changing groups as well based on that.

All the rest barring Sonali have always tried to bring others down instead of making their image better.

Upen being the biggest example. Can't believe that he is still in the house.

I know.. 
It's amazing. shocking..