Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Now that the truth is out.. Lets guess! (Page 2)

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Guys, I think Rupan will blurt out the whole truth in front of Dadaji especially because of her kirti's wedding is called off** and kirti made Aman promise that she will not discuss about her problem to anyone else in the house, so I think she herself will plan out something, but it will backfire, causing more problems, and hope Umesh stands up for Aman in front of his family. 
** I saw it in the interview!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@Lucky
More than Aman's side, I want to see Viren taking Umesh's side. Umesh would love to have his father on his side for a difference. But in the sudden turn they are taking, Aman/Poonam isn't getting any time to make a mark on Viren or Dadaji. 

As for Gayathri and Shekar. They could be together. But I think there is someone more clever than Gayathri involved and Shekhar definitely has a past with Viraj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by davearcha

Guys, I think Rupan will blurt out the whole truth in front of Dadaji especially because of her kirti's wedding is called off** and kirti made Aman promise that she will not discuss about her problem to anyone else in the house, so I think she herself will plan out something, but it will backfire, causing more problems, and hope Umesh stands up for Aman in front of his family. 
** I saw it in the interview!

I saw the interview too. I think Rupan herself doesn't know the truth. That has to come out first. And then she meant, if Dadaji raises fingers on why Mohan and Rupan hid something like this to him, she would say the entire family is hiding Aman from him, and they aren't the only one. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

Go to top