India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Now that the truth is out.. Lets guess!

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Heya everyone..ok by yesterday's precap we know that Ritesh and his family ka bhanda footing LOLROFL i.e Aman will come to know the truth. But what will happen after that.

1. Cousins will team up to play out a drama to bring out real face of Ritesh and his greedy Maam and Daad ROFL

2. They will confront Mohan and Roopan about it??(and surely Roopan will nag about "Badnaami")

3. Cousins will get a hold on Ritesh and charge him??

4. Ya phir anything else??

As for me i would go for the first option..since Cousins always do things in THEIR STYLE. What do you guys think? Its a sunday..so NO NAUC TODAY hence lets just pass time.LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priasrpallavisarkarprincessgloryprachiiishqnmeLightingHopeRibelleShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I think the Aman, Kirti and cousins will put this in front of everyone without evidence...just going by Aman's words and everyone will believe. But Ritiesh and family will deny it and bring of Kirti staying back home at night in front of Dadaji. 
So Rupan and Mohan will blame Aman. And then the cousins will come up with some plan to get evidence to prove Aman right. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryLucky..ishqnmeRibelle

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think the Aman, Kirti and cousins will put this in front of everyone without evidence...just going by Aman's words and everyone will believe. But Ritiesh and family will deny it and bring of Kirti staying back home at night in front of Dadaji.
So Rupan and Mohan will blame Aman. And then the cousins will come up with some plan to get evidence to prove Aman right.

haan..that sounds convincing. But that will spoil Aman's image even more and right now she is there to impress the Gangwals.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeRibelleShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pamper1

haan..that sounds convincing. But that will spoil Aman's image even more and right now she is there to impress the Gangwals.

Yes. But when the truth comes out, she would get a better name. 

But this all depends on the timing of her identity coming out. I fear what will be Dadaji's reaction when he knows Dadi also supported this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky..ishqnmeRibelle

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pamper1

Yes. But when the truth comes out, she would get a better name.

But this all depends on the timing of her identity coming out. I fear what will be Dadaji's reaction when he knows Dadi also supported this.
i believe by the time Dadaji comes to know..aman will already win their heart. I wonder what turn Ritesh-kirti relation will take when Dadaji finds the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Even if Dadaji knows, I think he is going to be strongly against Aman. Someone has to stand up to him and convince..and I would love it if Viren does it. 
Remember how angry he was when Dadi said she was the one who called Aman for a few minutes...when Aman was hiding in the house. 

Ritiesh and Kirti's wedding, I am sure he is going to be broken. But more so angry on Mohan and Rupan for not telling him the truth, and not speaking with their daughter properly.

Lucky..ishqnme

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Even if Dadaji knows, I think he is going to be strongly against Aman. Someone has to stand up to him and convince..and I would love it if Viren does it.
Remember how angry he was when Dadi said she was the one who called Aman for a few minutes...when Aman was hiding in the house.

Ritiesh and Kirti's wedding, I am sure he is going to be broken. But more so angry on Mohan and Rupan for not telling him the truth, and not speaking with their daughter properly.
yah true..viren taking Aman side will be a treat to watch but then i will Ritesh will be given a chance..probably by Kirti herself. Mohsin seems to be an important character. So just guessing. Btw i was just thinking..could Gayatri be the mastermind of Shekhar's plan??

ishqnmeShwets1502

Lucky.. Goldie
Lucky..
Lucky..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Gayatri had even once talked about a buisness deal with Viraj and he refused or could Shekhar be a part of Viraj's mysterious past?

ishqnmeShwets1502

Go to top