Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#7:Making you mine:Epliogue,authors note up, Pg 77, NOW![COMPLETED] (Page 65)

anuarshi6 Senior Member
anuarshi6
anuarshi6

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome story
Its beautiful endingClapBig smile

koisk IF-Rockerz
koisk
koisk

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
That was awesome loved the way your potrayedtheir feelings, and please do give us an epilogue just for us to know where there journey ended.
RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl
RandomGirl

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Nice waiting for the epilogue
tinken Senior Member
tinken
tinken

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Content of the story is so powerful that we did not miss  technical details of ultrasound procedure at all.
Mind blowing ! Please update your other stories !
roshaan IF-Dazzler
roshaan
roshaan

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful cht a arshi feeling when seeing baby was very well written thx for pm
muskaansobti IF-Rockerz
muskaansobti
muskaansobti

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome truly wonderful 
plz update d epilogue soon
renee.bee IF-Dazzler
renee.bee
renee.bee

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm your 1st n last for this story. 
I m so glad I came across this story a few dys bck n bt I loved it so much that I'll miss it.

Its one of the most beautiful story of arshi that I have read.  You have penned down the characters n their emotions n thoughts so beautifully that I actually connected 2 them.

I felt for khushi feeling all alone n insecure abt her child n if it wud be ok n how will she deal with the uncertainty n of course her family.

Its her most beautiful feeling of being a mother yet she's new to it n wanting someone 2 allay her fears n doubts n assure her was so well written. 

And you bring in Arnav right at that moment making her feel happy I m sure she felt relieved n good deep down bt being let down n left alone dint let khushi show it. Even while goin thru so many emotions she noticed how Arnav seemed ti have not been himself appearance as well emotionally. 
Yet the mother in her ignored him n he figured it too. Arshi are so damn understanding of even the minute change in other thru their eyes without needing words yet they fall to maximum misunderstandings because they keep their emtions locked up n nt show it n dnt communicate abt their feelings openly. Both trying to hide their weaknesses letting the other feeling that they dnt want to share it n shutting them out.

However frm then on the way Arnav held khushi's hand to their kiss was so amazingly written that I dnt have words to write or want to ruin it with my nt so great skills at writing. 

However abt Arnav's POV that you wrote seeing his reaction. You so aptly put what I had thought abt arnav's behaviour n its effect on khushi. 
As much as Arnav behaved like a jerk you have brought out all his feelings emotions fears insecurities n his rationale behind behaving the way he did. I m glad you wrote that Arnav was hurt by khushi nt confiding abt what allyssa told her or sort to clarify with Arnav.  Hadn't Arnav committed a lifetime to her sans the contract.
So maybe khushi shud hve asked bt in her place  she dint feel she still had that right on him to ask abt his past or may b she thought he has hd flings so that might be true coz khushi isn't frm tgat society where she knws that there are girls who wud stoop so low to get what they want. 
Also he was hurt she assumed that he must hve had aborted his child based on his image. May be Arnav felt that khushi thought so low of him dint she knw enough even after all the changes their relationship went thru. 

Also it was clear always that he is ruled by his past bt he's d most loving caring man n so he felt hurt too by khushi's accusation. 
Bt after knowing frm today's updt he still opened up to khushi n dint lash out at her n even offered to talk to her.
However he must have been thru hell seeing his worst nightmare come bck recalling his past. 
Yes its the worst thing for any child n lose his mom too after going thru that. 
So he feels scared of being hurt betrayed n most of being alone after loving someone so much that's why he dint do love n he was scared that his scarred past will affect how he behaves with his kids if he has any.

Now that he realised that he love has brought him happiness n peace he needed time to hve kid's bt it come too soon for him

His reaction tho natural bt he dint want to show his weakness to khushi n nt that he dint want the child had broken this bond well almost.

As much as what he's been thru Arnav has this amazing capacity to love n protect his loved ones. How cud he nt feel that for his own child.
He came through for her before it was late. He watched his baby for the 1st time with khushi.  As much as khushi is the mother I felt Arnav probably has more attachment n love for the child.
For Arnav its nt abt his child bt like his baggage abt his own childhood was his drawbck it also makes him to love n protect his baby n make uo for his mistake of being a jerk bt to give his child what he cudnt get.
The way his eyes misted on seeing the baby him touching the screen to feel the baby or wanting to listen to the heartbeats once more shows how much the baby means to him.

The baby gve him a new lease of life to live his childhood again share a father child relationship which he cudnt have n an opportunity to redeem himself love n protect his baby brought his real self erasing all his self doubts n fears. 

Him saying his feelings to the baby n apology n committing himself to always love them was so touching. Their love confession was heartfelt.

Khushi was so touched in the way Arnav reacted that she realised he too needed love n care or nurturing in your words.  Thankfully like a loving doting wife she pushed aside all the neg thoughts n gave in to what she felt for her husband n expressed her love for him n assured him that she's there. 
They say in this hindu beliefs that a wife has to be a friend a lover n a mother too at times to her husband.  This is how khushi exactly thought wgen she thought he needs nurturing too like a baby. 
ARSHI as you said the better half is supposed to be your strength for your weakness. That's how they complete each other.

You got them together after such standoff bet them in the most beautiful way without anger yelling tears n pleading sorries bt expressing their love n understanding each other's pain n joy too.
Their child brought out their best in them they sealed their union in every way with kiss.  

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to read such a beautiful story spl this last one was the best yet. Waiting for the epilogue. 
Please do write some more amazing stories.

Edited by renee.bee - 08 January 2015 at 1:44pm
yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Beautiful story...thanks for the PM

Go to top