Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
simply amazing
loved it]
Nimbus_211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved both the chapters...!!!! Finally Khushi and Arnav are at ease with each other(though not on the emotional front).
Well,I guess Khushi didnt like the party at all. A bit of bitter truths there with Alyssa...though i have doubts about what she has told Khushi. The news has surely disturbed Khushi!!!
Khushi's justification about her dislike towards the 'other women' in Arnav's life is explained well.
And finally she decided to ask the man in question directly instead of beating around the bush. I'm glad Arnav told her about his past!!... But i guess they would not be having this conversation anytime soon.
Well the last part was expected...not by Khushi though. Waiting to know how Arnav will deal with this pregnancy news...
Continue soon.!!!
Thanks for the pms :)
greshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
our ASR can't be that week, he can't be afraid to raise a child because of his past demons, continue soon...
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
more than awesome and excellent
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update
amazingly written 👍🏼
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
sincereme thumbnail
Superb updates..

I think Alyssa lied to khushi about abortion.. or not?? I just hope he didn't to that.. But I loved how Khushi answered that Alyssa until she dropped the bomb.. She was truly looking Mrs. ASR..

I didn't think that Arnav would tell his past to Khushi that easily. . But he surprised me along with Khushi. . His father is the reason of him not want to be a father. . His father was a loathsome man.. how could he beat his own son like that, like driving pleasure from it.. I can understand the insecurities and fear imbeded in Arnav.. I hope Khushi could able to erase it.. But the shocker is that she is pregnant. . Now what?? What will Arnav say??

Continue soon. .

Shikhayugal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update like always
i just hate that stupid Alyssa sooo much😡 I'm definitely sure that she was lying when she said that she got pregnant and Arnav asked her to abort the child.he can never be so cruel and insensitive.but i felt so sad to know that he was so deeply involved with that witch.but loved the way khushi answered that Alyssa.
aww...poor khushi...she is really very nervous and scared.but i really didn't expect Arnav to tell about his past so easily.but i feel so sad for him.his past was really sad.but i just can't believe that how can someone be so cruel.we can trully understand his fears.
Arnav doesn't hate kids but he doesn't trust himself.he fears that he might also hurt their kids the same way.
i just hope that khushi will be able to erase all his fears and insecurities.so now khushi is pregnant.i just can't wait to see his reaction when he'll get to know that she is pregnant.
plzzz update the next prt soon.
thanks for the pm:)
Edited by Shikhayugal - 9 years ago
ipkkndeternity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Holy cow this alyssa 
Khushi is hurt alright and scared
Ik ASR wont leave khushi but judging by asr's past behaviour wth khushi ...she wont blv him that easily
Thx for the pm and continue soon
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I feel so bad for Arnav - He really had a troubled childhood. And now it has scarred him for life and on top of it Khushi is pregnant. I am happy that at least Khushi knows about his childhood and everything. It would make things easier for her to understand where Arnav stands and why Arnav is the way he is. Why do I feel that Khushi herself is going to go in for Abortion because right now Arnav is in an vulnerable position and there is nothing much Khushi can expect from Arnav to change and be open to parenting. I earlier thought that Khushi would walk away from Arnav after learning about her pregnancy but now I am sure Khushi will never leave Arnav and go away so I think she herself will go in for Abortion but hopefully Arnav will learn of the pregnancy and stop the abortion. Can't wait for the next update. Are you going to give an quick update again ? Pretty please give a quick update over the weekend na. 
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OK after hearing that girl I don't want Khushi to be pregnant, he suggested abortion

surely he has a demon-ed past but still...

oh jesus