Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
iT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ WITH MOST BEAUTIFUL ENDING THNKS FOR GIVING SUCH AN STORY
fa-ameer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ ❀️ congratulations...great end.
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful story read and reread 3 times the epilogue was the icing on the cake how beautifully you have written it the children look very cute
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superbbb epilogue.
This 3 years of their journey to gether as parents & the entry of their both kids- the emotions & everything- you portrayed it in an extremely beautiful way.

Thanks rotten for gifting us such awesome story.

You can go on a break for the time being. But when u decide to come back, never ever forget to send me PMs.

Till then god bless you & hope u have a brilliant career ahead.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i really freaking hate stories with babies and stuff but OHMYGOSH THIS WAS SO CUTE AND ARSHI ARE SUCH NICE PARENTS (not that any other parents in the world are any less :P) but the way u showed their marital + parenthood journey is fantastic fabulous beautiful <3 and most of all ive never seen the transformation of asr anywhere else as good as in this fic it was heartbreaking what all he went through but then he became a good man and its honestly cherishing; ill read this fic again x infinity *cough*
i hope u come back soon :( i joined this fic so late but got so attracted to it and adored it, but anyway all the best with your life behen!

keep writing alwaysss coz u are one of the best writers everrr 

ps- u wrote epliogue in the title instead of epilogue :P #meangirl4ever rofl

*runs away*

..wait, *comes back*: Pllleeeaaassseee if you can, write in your spare time and post whenever aadhi raat ko bhi chalega seriously i'll wait for more of your stuff always here to read <3 muah, princess!xo
Swathiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ Awesome. ...i can imagine how cute a baby n daddy arnav r gonna be ... 😭 Cant believe it's over too.. .feeling emotional. ...thank u for this beautiful piece of work n for taking ur time to share it with us. 😊
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Outstanding...
Loved it...
The way u wrote it was awesome.
Will miss this story very much.
It was so grt to see arnav like this.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Epilogue! Arnav-Khushi chaape hue hain dilo dimag and i don't think they will ever leave and neither i want them to leave ever.. loved the epilogue.. πŸ˜ƒ
your bye accepted for now but will always be looking forward to see you back completing your on going stories and also coming up with more amazing stories of ARSHI.. best wishes buddy.. God bless you always!

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww that was an amazing epilogue. Loved it..
Awesome journey it was. I am gonna miss it and you too dear..
Hope to see you soon someday.
Till then all the best to you for your new work..
Good luckπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL      EPILOGUE...