Fan Fictions

#7:Making you mine:Epliogue,authors note up, Pg 77, NOW![COMPLETED] - Page 21

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT GODDAMMIT
that arnav will be the innocent one, but the way he conducted the whole thing and even never questioned her.. uff <3

part c was in one word: beautiful, and yeah i'll wait for the next take your time :*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah.1234 thumbnail
its so un expected how arnav can be so in sensitive
one mess is cleaned
now arnav didn't talk to Kyushu
its really good decision of khushi to let him go
well we also don't know arnav Pov
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
yay..you are gonna be a father..Doesn't matter if you have 'issues' asshole.." 
rofl this cracked me up
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it

Happy new year
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally caught up with last few chapters! God so many things happened! I was happy that arnav helped her recover from that incident and also handled that bas***d! Now now, I'd never expected that they would do the deed this way😳 But then its MYM's arnav we are talking about who abhorres the idea of love and understands only one language! 
And now khushi is pregrant! Arnav found it found accidentally and is avoiding her! He is probably hurt that she didn't tell him and asked questions indirectly and is taking time to come into terms with it. But in no way should he behave like a complete asshole towards khushi. He had clearly told her that fatherhood wasn't meant for him and so it was obvious for khushi to get scared of the truth about her pregnancy!

Khushi is kind of doing the right thing by thinking to let him go, as she wants his happiness and she loves him but I know arnav won't let her go so easily! 
Waiting for next chapter! 

P.S. Sorry for being late with my comment. 😳
mon4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update and i must say you are on a roll in new year👏
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was an awesome updates.  well written episodes.  nice that he cleared the air on the confusion of alysa.  The next part were he stopped contacting khushi was something miserable.  definitely khushi should take a call rather living with hope of 'may be'.  nice one
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
commenting for a, b & c here.. 
with khushi in her decision.. she should allow arnav to move on and she can't tie him down when he is not ready to accept the child.. well arnav did nice to clear khushi's doubts about that b**** alyssa however he failed himself by not turning up after getting to know about khushi's pregnancy.. he should have atleast spoken to khushi before going into this mode of not talking to her.. she went to his office to tell him about her pregnancy only however seeing that alyssa there and the things that took place there made khushi weak and she couldn't share it with arnav... however arnav's reaction is very bad.. he have to keep in mind khushi's needs and wishes too.. khushi is strong she will be in pain but she will handle herself nicely and now that she is having her child in her womb she will become more stronger and her decision is her way of showing she is not weak to cling with arnav but she can be on her own for her baby.. loved khushi and updates.. it was awesome.. 

thanks for pm.. Happy New Year! have beautiful, blissful, joyful, successful, wonderful 2015  😊
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I feel so bad for khushi why is arnav doing this
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow
emotions were riding high
loved it
im likin the way this story is goin
cnt wait to read mre x