Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I posted this few days back,I got to know from friend's friend.I was not having source so I didn't argue.
He work in colors and we were just talking on some topic and this topic came up,then he told about extension.
I posted it on 8th December,finally news in media is out.πŸ˜›

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4258034&PID=117382559&#p117382559

Originally posted by: m001

Correct news is that final will be on 4th Jan that salman will host.after that four weeks old biggboss contestants like bolly bindra,shambhanvna,Imam,all controversial one with this years few contestantwill be locked down in house ...that Frah will host.

It will be special episode.Season8 will end on 4th January.
Its confirm news 100%.Due to which there is so much confusion.Even dolly,Shambhavan and Imam are approached but they are tight lips,neither confirming nor denying the news.😊 
Salman is busy after 4th jan,due to that reason only this time biggboss started early.Salman has no date available. His 2 home production and one rajshree production shooting will start after 4th January.

Edited by m001 - 9 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Natkat

When was BB8 considered a fantastic season.The trps were so average.

first time they had steady rating otherwise bb ratings always dips and comes up on the major event in house
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: m001

I posted this few days back,I got to know from friend's friend.I was not having source so I didn't argue.

He work in colors and we were just talking on some topic and this topic came up,then he told about extension.
I posted it on 8th December,finally news in media is out.πŸ˜›

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4258034&PID=117382559&#p117382559

so u mean to say bb8 winner will be declared on 3 jan?πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by: Natkat

When was BB8 considered a fantastic season.The trps were so average.

Very high level.ka damage control statementπŸ˜†
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Said Mr. Raj Nayak, CEO - COLORS, "This season of Bigg Boss has been a phenomenal one. Be it in terms of ratings or in terms of entertainment, Season 8 has lived up to its promise of having a mast safar with zabardast twists! 

Arrey kam se kam jhooth toh limit mein bolo kamino...!!

Hadd ho gayi hai...desperate bb! What nonsense!!πŸ₯±
awoons thumbnail
its not fair for contestants they're exhausted they miss their family and no energy left

everyone lost they're interest because of this news and

challengers have huge fan base they will study everyone gameplan

so winner will not going to be Goutam pritam or karishma it will be from challengers

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I broke this news precisely the way its happening exactly two weeks ago and somehow my post got vanished. πŸ˜†