OS - Kriya/ Taani plus RS etc.,

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hi!!!!
please do leave your brains behind, this is not intended to hurt anyone
just my frustration at lot of things happening and not happening in d3

Rey in his house, sara with him talking something about roadshow in thje background is the
 lehenga thats flying in the air

Whoossh...kriya s ghost  came whooshing in, she shook herself up from her wheelchair and 
settling herself on the wall right above them and glared down at them  muttering a SHIT as rey 
said tum teek ho ? Adjusting the dress  of  sara who was wearing kriya s dress

Another loud noise and whoooshing came Taani and settled next to her saying hi kaise ho? 
And looked at the lehenga
 Kriya frowned at her and muttering irritatedly wo mera dress tha 
Taani looked at lehenga, frowned looked down at R/S ... dress? And looked at sara oh this?
 Waise maine bhi aapki ek dress pehni thi aur rey ko gussa aagaya tha
I know, rey ko mere dresses se zyaada pyaar hain mujhse nahin

Taani raised her eyebrows at her  unusual grumpiness , kya hua? did i miss something?
bohot kuch, infact kuch dher baad aajaathe tho ek baby rey ko milsakthe the...kriya sarscastic
Taani relaxed  achha wo? Nahin kriya its all false alarm and filled her in on how sara was hiding
 stuff and rey was assuming things

Kriyas eyes widened and she stared at Sara and then at Taani and looking shrewdly asked 
but aapko kaise pata? ...swayam ne bataya?ya sharon ne? Mujhse tho...
Taani made a face...bhai? Mujhe? Unko tho main yaad bhi nahin rahoongi, haan aapse milne 
zaroor duniya ke kone kone tak jaayenge...aur sharon minus bhabhi ko tho ab mere saare family
 se nafrat hone lagi hain....kriya made a sorry face and said haan agar pata hota tho phir se fight karne ka reason bhi miljaatha un dono ko but aapko...
taani shook her head and then said mujhe bas pata hain sab kuch rey ke baarein  mein
How ??? Ru sure? Kriya still unsure

Taani sighed and said stalker hoon na kriya isiliye
Stalker? Seriously? Kriya asked unbelievingly
Haan kyunki mere paas rey ke baare mein saari khabar rehthi thi...rehthi hain..taani replied 
dramatically stalker hone ka advantages, jo dil mein dimaakh mein hain sab pata chaljaatha hain
Kriya looked more irritated and said wo isiliye ki aap rey ki care karthi ho, aapko bhi unse...
and stopping herself ...chodo...and looking down said ab iska kya karein?
Main kuch kyun karoon? Aapne bheja tha? Aap hi bhugtho...Kriya gave her a look...arre yaad
 nahin dholgao mein aapne hi isko rey ke baahon mein ped se dhakka maara tha

Kriya looking apologetic ....maine tho bas cameo ke liye dhakka maara tha...iskeliye nahin ...yeh 
dholgao jaana hi nahin tha...maine kabhi suna bhi nahinus gao ke baare mein , pata nahin rey ko
 kab kaunsa nightmares aajaathe hain! taani raised her eyebrows and kriya shrugged
both looked down as rey was very lovingly bandaging sara s hand and sara was visibly falling for
 him more and more ...both of them looked bugged

YEH AADMI NA PAAGAL HAIN kriya burst out dekho kaise kaise signals derahaan hain , hey 
universeji kuch tho akal ke saath bhejdiya hota...atleast pooch tho letha ki kya hua hain
Aur Kuch hua bhi nahin hain taani added, kriya looked at her and then both exchanged an
 understanding look with kriya going OHHH in a relieved manner

Waise aapke saath bhi...???? Kriya looked at taani questioningly , taani looked at kriya and 
shook her head in a no , kriya looked little more relieved as taani  said kuch kuch bas , sab kuch 
no...aur aap...matlab first innings mein tho nahin , wo mujhe pata hain....but maine aapko stalk nahin kiya tha, she clarified

kriya made a face oh cmon, aapne kisika stalk nahin kiya hain looked here and
 there slightly embarrassed asking rey ne bataya?hamare baare mein?  Taani shook her head equally embarrassedsaying no but pata chal jaatha haina?
 And exchanged a glance with kriya- she nodded 

SARA BE CAREFUL! Rey screamed breaking KT silent conversation about details of his love life
 with them and both turned to look at him arms all around her helping her sit down on the bed as
 she appeared to have twisted her ankle or leg or waist 
AAAGGGHHH
UUUGGGHHH, jab bhi meri shaadi hogi inse, main yeh room ka saara furniture aur 
curtains sab kuch badalnewaali hoon...idiot  kriya looked at rey

But aapko kyun problem horahin hain? Aapki tho breakup hochuki haina? Taani smirked shaadi
 tho door ki baat lagrahin hain abhi 
Achha ? Kriya shot back meri sirf breakup hua hain, aapki tho kisi aur ke saath engagement hua 
hain tho aapko kyun...
No mujhe jealousy waala problem nahin hain, im used to that, pehle se aapki naam tho tha hi...
mujhe inki stupidity se problem...ab dekho main chodi kyun thi inko? Dance ke liye? Unke pehle
 pyaar keliye? Ab yeh kya hain? Focus hi nahin...Rey ka nature nahin jaanthe ho kya?
I know, Koi kahin pe problem mein hain tho khudh ke sar pe utaalenge aur yeh tho unki khudh ki 
parishaani hain

And looked down as rey was now holding sara s hand in his or was she holding his hands in hers
 taani looked at kriya who looked very upset   Maine kahaan tha waapas aajao pehle hi
Ab aa tho rahin hoon...kriya muttered though looking bugged at reys comfortable ness with sara 

Kab ? Koi khabar hain? but...Wait! Main kyun aapko support karrahin hoon? Main khudh hi 
aaajaathi hoon na taani stood up suddenly kriya snapped back at taani surprised ...matlab rey tho
 sara se pyaar nahin karthe, aap tho nahin ho tho main kyun ...and started moving around 
But ur engaged , tum...matlab aap kaise?
Taani shrugged and not looking at kriya , looked at rey and said mera best friend se engagement
 hui hain, easily break karsakthi hoon, koi problem nahin hogi...im coming back and im free
Kriya stood up from her wheelchair no no, dont come back, bohot confusion hojaayegi...waise bhi 
rey move on karchuke hain ...
Haan dikh rahaan hain taani replied sarcastically  aur aap uth gayi?itna shock laga?  Kriya looked at the wheel chair that was hanging by itself moved her arms and legs
 rhythimically and smiled happily at taani who smiled back

But then  both looked down as they heard rey say in his IM A MAN voice So , If you dont mind i
 think we should get married soon

KYA ??? KYAAA?????? Mujhe call tak nahin kiya 
Aap utaa rahin ho call? Main jaarahin hoon ,aarahin hoon...whatever
Rukho, see kriya held her back gesturing to sara who looked torn between wanting to throw her 
arms around his neck and hug him accepting his proposal and telling him the TRUTH...both
 waited with bated breath perfectly understanding her dilemma mentally forcing her REFUSE  just then...

WAAAHH REY BHAIYYA ...yeh mast hain, main kitna khush hoon and chintu came running in 
and hugged both RS surprising them for a second and then both hugged him back smiling

KT looked at each other and saying main aarahin hoon whhooosssh...vanished

And all fans waited looking at the beautiful lehenga wondering whose sangeet it was and for
 once universally hoping it was sharons

Edited by prtn - 9 years ago
OMG 
love this OS
awesome 
love kria and tanni and ghost observing everything and making comment 
i just found it funny 
love their reactions 
hope they both would show up and make the show more interesting 
or tanni supporting kria and tell rey he is an idiot 
Originally posted by don girls

OMG 
love this OS
awesome 
love kria and tanni and ghost observing everything and making comment 
i just found it funny 
love their reactions 
hope they both would show up and make the show more interesting 
or tanni supporting kria and tell rey he is an idiot 

Thanks for the reply but I wish kriya would support taani and tell hi mm he s an idiot
Originally posted by R.sailaja

nice os 
thanks im guessing u didnt like it that much...but it's ok. ..im just bugged๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by avi_arsha_kr

Too good :-)))
thanks
very nice os..loved kt interaction...i had read once earlier also about kt ghost interacting nd kriyas ghost on wheelchair bt i dont remember who made that post bt i now guess dat was also urs...nyways i liked dat bt i liked it even more...i just for once want kriya and taani both to support each other nd tell rey is an idiot nd telling rey to go to hell with whoever he want either sara or tara ..
Lol...this was funny ๐Ÿ˜†
I love these type of OS's written by u ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by divaprincess

very nice os..loved kt interaction...i had read once earlier also about kt ghost interacting nd kriyas ghost on wheelchair bt i dont remember who made that post bt i now guess dat was also urs...nyways i liked dat bt i liked it even more...i just for once want kriya and taani both to support each other nd tell rey is an idiot nd telling rey to go to hell with whoever he want either sara or tara ..

Yes that was mine too...i guess I'm the only ghost interested in both๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks 
Originally posted by SaNa_sTaR

Lol...this was funny ๐Ÿ˜†
I love these type of OS's written by u ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Šnever knew frustration leads to this kind of stuff myself...thanks