India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

shakti's interview (Page 2)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Ah! Just saw the interview and I was rather disappointed with Shakti's thoughts since this show is about Ishaani and Ranveer. Probably he didn't mean he wants his girlfriend to work with him as his wife or reel girlfriend but as a friend? Probably in the role of Ritika or something like that. But if that happens there'll be people coming to the forum fighting for this real-life couple and degrading Ishveer. That's totally unacceptable. I hope his wish to work with his girlfriend comes true, but not in MATH. The show, its meaning, its charm will be lost. And I don't want that. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_JonMoxley

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Ah! Just saw the interview and I was rather disappointed with Shakti's thoughts since this show is about Ishaani and Ranveer. Probably he didn't mean he wants his girlfriend to work with him as his wife or reel girlfriend but as a friend? Probably in the role of Ritika or something like that. But if that happens there'll be people coming to the forum fighting for this real-life couple and degrading Ishveer. That's totally unacceptable. I hope his wish to work with his girlfriend comes true, but not in MATH. The show, its meaning, its charm will be lost. And I don't want that. :)

Absolutely Jigyasa...i was also thinking the same...& to be honest i also got a little bit disappointed with this.CryCry  Yeah it may be that he didn't mean to replace Radhika...As their offscreen bonding is so amazing & they are very good friends...but  whatever...Ishani is not going to change...Radhika is the permanent lead...other wise by changing actors #MATSH would lose its charm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JonMoxley

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Absolutely Jigyasa...i was also thinking the same...& to be honest i also got a little bit disappointed with this.CryCry Yeah it may be that he didn't mean to replace Radhika...As their offscreen bonding is so amazing & they are very good friends...but whatever...Ishani is not going to change...Radhika is the permanent lead...other wise by changing actors #MATSH would lose its charm...

Omg!he really said tat?
M still in super shock nd agree wid u guys elvish nd priya though elvish seems a bit angry wid me..
Nd all i cn do z to irritate her a lil like rv used to ishani Wink Wink

_priyaa_

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks guyzz i was dying to hear that as i didn't want our ishveer to be changed.

_priyaa_

Go to top