India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 5-8: Tangled skeins (Page 9)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thank you, my pet. Warmest good wishes once again to you and the family for 2015. Be good till the weekend, when I hope to put up the one for the 3rd week.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Lovely post aunty...as usual.Smile

Happy new  year  aunty and friends...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.A

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Thank you, my dear Gargi, and  here is once again wishing you  and your family good health  and happiness during 2015 and beyond.

Yes, I will try and keep writing till this show lasts, but how is it going with your exams? All the very best for them, and I am sure you will do very well,  the strain and the tension notwithstanding.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Happiest warmest new year to you Ma'am n your entire family. Stay blessed n keep writing. Hug

Carmilla

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Thank you, my dear Sneha, that is very sweet of you. My posts are an acquired taste, being so long and detailed, and so I am always touched and pleased when a new reader likest them so much.

I hope to keep up these weekly analyses till the show ends - let us see. And here wishing you, once again, a very happy 2015!

Shyamala Aunty (?)

QUOTE=snehalovegurti]brilliant analysis 
totally loved it Thumbs Up 

would like to read more from you 

happy new year 
[/QUOTE]
Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Thank you, my dear Gargi, and  here is once again wishing you  and your family good health  and happiness during 2015 and beyond.

Yes, I will try and keep writing till this show lasts, but how is it going with your exams? All the very best for them, and I am sure you will do very well,  the strain and the tension notwithstanding.

Shyamala Aunty

Happiest warmest new year to you Ma'am n your entire family. Stay blessed n keep writing. Hug

Ma'am my written exam finished on 31st , practicals are to be started from 6th January. I've missed entire week's episode the previous week n also the episode of Monday , therefore had to refrain from giving my non-precious two cents about them as I'm kinda clueless. I only managed to watch yesterday's episode. I only hope I could get back to them once my exam finishes completely n till then I just hope not to miss any more episodes. Your beautifully poetic piece of weekly art helped me a lot in understanding with some depth what the hell is happening with the show. Embarrassed
My writtens went well, but practicals are not really my forte. Ouch Confused LOL

sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Forget about Mahakumbh for the present, my dear, and concentrate instead on relaxing,  emptying your mind of worries till the practicals start. I was a physics student, and I never liked practicals too much either, but what cannot be cured has to be endured. So don't worry about them, and I am sure they will go off better than you think they will.

Take care.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by sashashyam

Shyamala Aunty

Ma'am my written exam finished on 31st , practicals are to be started from 6th January. I've missed entire week's episode the previous week n also the episode of Monday , therefore had to refrain from giving my non-precious two cents about them as I'm kinda clueless. I only managed to watch yesterday's episode. I only hope I could get back to them once my exam finishes completely n till then I just hope not to miss any more episodes. Your beautifully poetic piece of weekly art helped me a lot in understanding with some depth what the hell is happening with the show. Embarrassed
My writtens went well, but practicals are not really my forte. Ouch Confused LOL
Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@ Ma'am, yes for now I'm kind off Missing-in-action but I'm trying keep in track of this serial only , I don't watch any thing else on TV any way. 
Problem is once writtens finish I feel like already done done n done lol.
You were a physics student Ma'am ?? That's awesome !! I always found the subject very tough though I some how managed to score good marks in HS n Joint entrance. It was bone breaking for me. 

sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Yes, my dear, I did my Master's in Physics,  in nuclear physics to be precise, and to tell you the truth, I enjoyed it, and maths as well. But then, not having a taste for research, I made an about turn, appeared at the All India Civil Services exams, beat all the boys, and joined the Indian Foreign Service.

As for Mahakumbh, don't fret about catching up. There are only 4 episodes a week, not 6 as in Star Plus, so you will manage.  And you WILL do well in the practicals too.

Shyamala Di

@ Ma'am, yes for now I'm kind off Missing-in-action but I'm trying keep in track of this serial only , I don't watch any thing else on TV any way. 
Problem is once writtens finish I feel like already done done n done lol.
You were a physics student Ma'am ?? That's awesome !! I always found the subject very tough though I some how managed to score good marks in HS n Joint entrance. It was bone breaking for me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolpreejayaks02mishtidoiCarmilla

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Aunty when you upload written analysis of this week. So many things happened this week I am eager to read your take specially on old rudra Why he showed so much anger and violance

Go to top