India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 5-8: Tangled skeins (Page 5)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Ela dear. I write only when the show makes me want to do so, and this one does, for now at least, though I have high hopes that It will continue to do so. So I am having fun, and with such kind and indulgent readers like yourself, why not?

Shyamala

Originally posted by elasingh

Shyamala lovely analysis...I really have nothing to say abt the show except that its not a bad show...You obviously are enjoying it very much and are in full form..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you so very much, my dear Abhi, for such warm praise of these posts. I am more pleased than I can say to have  you, my old JA forum friends, join me here one by one.

Do try and catch up with the few episodes that you have missed, if only for the young Rudra, who will be gone after tonight. I liked him a lot in Dhoom 3, but here he has advanced by leaps and bounds. I am sure that in 6 years of so, he will be making waves in films.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by abhi786

Shymala di lovely analysis..First week of MK was very impressive with young Rudra and Seema Bishwas with very natural expressions...

Missed the show previous week, due to out of station... Will have to watch & write the analysis in detail...

It's really pleasure to read your wonderful analysis as usual.. Clap
sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, my dear Arijit. I am so pleased that you lasted thru this long post and then liked it so much as well!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by Arijit007

awesome review, well,thank you shyamala jee.
sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I agree completely, Ela, it was a very moving scene, and so dignified in its understated, silent, and thus all the more poignant grief. No rona dhona at all.

And the storm of guilt that is gathering force inside Rudra was a sort of counterpoint to this still mourning. One felt that one was in the eye of a storm, where there is a virtual calm, and that the storm was going to break very soon.

And it did. My heart went out to Maimuyi in her helpless despair and fear, for she alone has the perceptiveness to grasp what Rudra is feeling now and thus what he is likely to do.

As for Rudra's kneejerk decision to leave, his rationale is all well and good, but like all self-centred children, he has no notion of what will happen to Maimuyi if he vanishes like this without a trace, leaving no message either. But that is a kid all over!

Shyamala

Originally posted by elasingh

Peaceful death to Udiya baba...and very touching scene at shamshan ghat...very poignant...You could feel mortality of this world and life..

elasingh

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
My dearest Mandy,

Thanks a lot as always, but what is all this?

HOW can you watch a show that has this Maimuyi,  and the young Rudra as well, in bits and parts?? I do not dare miss a second of Maimuyi's screen time, and the kid is simply amazing. So do watch it in full, my dear, if only for him, for he will leave us tonight, alas! It is a huge pity that he and Gautam could not hav been both there, as siblings.

Shyamala

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

shyamal another great analysis yet again! i m watching the show in bits and parts..in ff mode! i love this little boy siddhart but i know gautam will be as good..so lets see what happens with his entry!

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dearest Mandy,

HOW can you watch a show that has this Maimuyi,  and the young Rudra as well, in bits and parts?? I do not dare miss a second of Maimuyi's screen time, and the kid is simply amazing. So do watch it in full, my dear, if only for him, for he will leave us tonight, alas! It is a huge pity that he and Gautam could not hav been both there, as siblings.

Shyamala

shyamal another great analysis yet again! i m watching the show in bits and parts..in ff mode! i love this little boy siddhart but i know gautam will be as good..so lets see what happens with his entry!

will try to watch shyamala as i am still crying over the split milk..you know what i meanWinkLOL..whenever i watch any other show i always think why us why our showConfused..anyway that life i guess but will give my two cents once i am normal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoisashashyam

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sashashyam

My dearest Mandy,

Shyamala

will try to watch shyamala as i am still crying over the split milk..you know what i meanWinkLOL..whenever i watch any other show i always think why us why our showConfused..anyway that life i guess but will give my two cents once i am normal!
Me too in the same boat...Na khuda hi mila na visaal-e-sanam, na idhar ke rahe na udhar ke hum...LOLLOL

Edited by elasingh - 30 December 2014 at 2:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoisashashyam

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Shyamala aunty! Smile Thank you so much for the PM! Do keep writing :)

-Abhinaya

Go to top