Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
My dear Sindhu,

I am delighted that you liked this one so much. And yes, I too am waiting for Gautam, but I am also mourning the imminent passing from the scene of young Siddharth. It is a pity we could not have had them both, as siblings, don't you agree?

Shyamala

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Beautifully written. Thank you so much for the PM. Really appreciate it..Looking forward for more.

I am anxiously waiting to watch tomorrows episode as its the entry of GR..

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shyamala Aunty...😃
Haven't yet watched epis 7 & 8...n also not read your post Aunty...when I do both, will comment on both. ...

I realise I m missing out on a true entertainer...both the show n your posts here...but you know the reasons y I m MIA na...😭

Now that Sidhartha is soon bidding adieu to the show, I wish him luck n success in all his future endeavours...this boy should go places. ...⭐️👏...take a bow, young man 👍🏼
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Once again beautiful analysis. For me the best thing in last week's epi was the bonding of Shivanand and the child Kuba. The way the kid brings apple to him to the way he asks Shivanand to put the lock in Poland's bridge with his wish that relation had all the marks of pure innocence and untold beauty.

In Kuba I saw a child craving for a father's love and in Shivanand the child manages to see that love which is so much deprived for him by his own father.

And Kuba impressed me again when he comes in front of dad with a cut finger and tells I didn't tell mama as I am grown up. His concern and love for this mother is so unparalled.

I am sure grown up Kuba is going to play an integral part in the show.

Ok if Kuba's innocence melted my heart, the fireworks were provided by Rudra's friend. I forgot the guy;s name who refuse to play Ram and ends up Hanuman. He was so natural and provided the much needed lighter moments in the intense show. I simply simply loved him and I am sure he is gonna be Rudra's right hand, king of goof ups, yet loves Rudra like anything.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Sindhu,

I am delighted that you liked this one so much. And yes, I too am waiting for Gautam, but I am also mourning the imminent passing from the scene of young Siddharth. It is a pity we could not have had them both, as siblings, don't you agree?

Shyamala

@bold:  well said . that boy is very very talented and we can soon see him in Ashoka.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome analysis of 2nd week episodes by u, Shyamala ji! 👏
Thanks for the PM! 😊 
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are very welcome, my dear Swetha, and thank you so much for your warm words about this post. I  look forward to having you with me all thru the duration of Mahakumbh.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome analysis of 2nd week episodes by u, Shyamala ji! 👏

Thanks for the PM! 😊 

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shyamala lovely analysis...I really have nothing to say abt the show except that its not a bad show...You obviously are enjoying it very much and are in full form..😆😆Edited by elasingh - 9 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shymala di lovely analysis..First week of MK was very impressive with young Rudra and Seema Bishwas with very natural expressions...

Missed the show previous week, due to out of station... Will have to watch & write the analysis in detail...

It's really pleasure to read your wonderful analysis as usual.. 👏
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome review, well,thank you shyamala jee.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Peaceful death to Udiya baba...and very touching scene at shamshan ghat...very poignant...You could feel mortality of this world and life..