Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So am I glad that they had her in role with such integrity. I am not quite sure,or perhaps I hope that  hers, and Kuba's, are not cameos.

Here, but for the fortuitous circumstance of her being able to clobber him to death, she could never have called it quits and escaped. He  would have tracked her down and murdered her; this sort of horror is all too familiar all over the world.

Shyamala Akka

Originally posted by: Calliope

I met this woman yesterday who was in an abusive relationship for nine years before calling quits to her marriage. I watched this episode after talking to the woman for couple of hours and somehow the lady in the show was the biggest hero of all. She had much to lose, her dignity was hanging by threads and there was a risk helping Shivanad, yet she did anyway.

I am super glad the writers gave the woman integrity, poise and an intact moral compass to play a small but an integral role in the story.

Nope not a Tamil but Kannadiga :=)

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, Shreya dear.

As I read your post, I remembered what  a very dear friend of mine said to me once "At the end (of life), all that is left is a few relationships". That is why I devoted 80% of this post to the benaam rishtey. I am glad you took to that as I had hoped my readers would.

Yes, we are going to have a lot of fun this week; yesterday's episode was full on paisa vasool!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: sp108

Aunty, fabulous post!

For me, what stays after the show, after a movie or after a book is the relationship between the characters and the essence of the story. The plot comes in after much recall. 

Hence, I loved you post.

And for this week, a take 10 would also be less 😉. Some very nice scenes already.

Thanks for the PM

-Shreya 

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Priya,

I am delighted  to have one of my favourite girls here with me at last, and I am  even more pleased that you like this show as much as I do.

One of my abiding regrets at present is that we cannot have both Rudra Sr. and Rudra Jr. together as siblings. Oh well., it cannot be helped, I suppose! But it will be not just the role of the young Asoka. This boy is surely going places, and before we know where we are, he will be a full fledged movie star!

As for Maimuyi, I think she will be there till the end, mark my words, and that is only partly wishful thinking!

Warmest good wishes to you and your family for a healthy, peaceful and fulfilling New Year 2015.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Aunty

PS: Do hit the Like button, kiddo, for I like  to keep a record of this for all my posts.

Originally posted by: prav2

Aunty,
Wow fabulous take as ususal and its a delight to read both of your posts and tidbits on ja too..I have not watched it for weeks now but your take wanted me to see atleast those two scenes you mentioned.sorry for going off topic.

I was not feeling well and couldn't come online as i used to before but wanted to
wish you and mk friends over here a very happy,blissful,healthy and prosperous new year...

I started of giving it a try as the storyline is different and what a treat it turned out to be.Two weeks of very good episodes with interesting twists and the hero has yet to enter the serial .I'm pretty sure he would be fabulous and do complete justice to his role but somewhere i wish the young siddarth remained along as i'm awestruck with his acting.He is such a delight to watch onscreen with ever eminent seema.
Their bond is brought out so beautifully and i wish maui's is not a cameo and would have some significance in future too...but as of now enjoying every episodes of mk and hoping it will continue in the future too.

Edited by sashashyam - 9 years ago
prav2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sure aunty.Done(Hit the like button.)Would remember in future too...
sashashyam thumbnail
Good girl!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: prav2

Sure aunty.Done(Hit the like button.)Would remember in future too...

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akka - No one can say it better than you !!!

A Fantabulous year ahead to you as well. May we grow young and a little old 😉 with each exciting day in 2015.

Please continue to PM me for MK - But I am not yet onto that serial - Moved to Bangalore and setting up things one by one - My XL sheet of Things To Do stands at 42 in the last count - This is personal. Office is extra - Anyways..,

I asked my son to read your MK post 5-8 the second one - he reads a lot of fiction fantasy but does not watch any serial. U know the 18 year old boys - brash, snobbish what not 😆

But he did read your full post and asked me whether I understood all references there 😆 - I said not all the time but I google and find out, whenever I do not follow some reference to a painting or another character etc - He said she writes extremely well and asked me is she a Tamilian ?!! 😆 Snobbish - I told you. There is another teenage fan from my home for your writing now.

Take care - Srividhya
sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, my dear Sri. This is perfect.

I am more flattered that I can say by the reaction of your 18  year old to this post, for appreciation from the young, especially of that age,  is the hardest to gain and is the most sincere. I was intrigued by the Tamilian bit, however. The good old TamBrahm clannishness at work, clearly! And the cheek of his asking  you if you had got all the references!😉

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Akka - No one can say it better than you !!!

A Fantabulous year ahead to you as well. May we grow young and a little old 😉 with each exciting day in 2015.

Please continue to PM me for MK - But I am not yet onto that serial - Moved to Bangalore and setting up things one by one - My XL sheet of Things To Do stands at 42 in the last count - This is personal. Office is extra - Anyways..,

I asked my son to read your MK post 5-8 the second one - he reads a lot of fiction fantasy but does not watch any serial. U know the 18 year old boys - brash, snobbish what not 😆

But he did read your full post and asked me whether I understood all references there 😆 - I said not all the time but I google and find out, whenever I do not follow some reference to a painting or another character etc - He said she writes extremely well and asked me is she a Tamilian ?!! 😆 Snobbish - I told you. There is another teenage fan from my home for your writing now.

Take care - Srividhya

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely post aunty...as usual.😊

Happy new  year  aunty and friends...🤗
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happiest warmest new year to you Ma'am n your entire family. Stay blessed n keep writing. 🤗
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant analysis 
totally loved it 👍🏼 

would like to read more from you 

happy new year