Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

VIDEO: Parth and Niti compatiblity test (Page 3)

MaNan_Addict Groupbie
MaNan_Addict
MaNan_Addict

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Actually i have a very stupid theory behing this behaviourLOL : Parth being very visual as a person ( Proof: he notices a lot of details about her despite not observing her) , he goes into Manik mode as soon as he see his Nandini. So eye contact = No lovey dovey response. LOLBesides Niti did mention that he stays in his character a lot, therefore the no eye contact is the only method he can come across to prevent himself from slipping into Manik's CharacterROFL

Hahah this had me cracking up lol.ROFL Nice theory and i also think the same

Edited by MaNan_Addict - 28 December 2014 at 4:52pm

Manoshono IF-Rockerz
Manoshono
Manoshono

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Re..Sh..Ma

I am new to this forum but have been following the show from the beginning n simply love Manan's chemistry but when I saw sbs video I couldnt help notice niti said his favorite colour white and maybe he wears his supeman cap which is blue but parth said no but i just came across a video Parth mujhko pehchanlo where he said his favorite colour is red black and white.I m guessing he didn't hear niti saying white.Friends it was just an observation I have nothing against the actors I simply love the show.

I remember watching that IV of him which he mentioned about his three favourite colors in which there was a white color he liked. I don't know why he didn't say he also likes white and not just white. That would have been a better answer. Kher.. I am glad.. They had a good time and surprisingly Parth won. He is definitely the quiet one but a very good observer. Tongue
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

I remember watching that IV of him which he mentioned about his three favourite colors in which there was a white color he liked. I don't know why he didn't say he also likes white and not just white. That would have been a better answer. Kher.. I am glad.. They had a good time and surprisingly Parth won. He is definitely the quiet one but a very good observer. Tongue

Manoshono, today I thought of you when I saw them both going, "Inhonein...unhonein" with each other...black and white era ka shy couple as you labeled themLOL...awkwardly cute.

And yes, I agree about the white wala answer...Parth either didn't hear her or forgot that white is one of his fav. colors tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshono

Manoshono IF-Rockerz
Manoshono
Manoshono

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Manoshono, today I thought of you when I saw them both going, "Inhonein...unhonein" with each other...black and white era ka shy couple as you labeled themLOL...awkwardly cute.

And yes, I agree about the white wala answer...Parth either didn't hear her or forgot that white is one of his fav. colors tooLOL

Haha! Anu, the black & white era with inhon and unhein Wink
That was pretty cute Ya. I actually blushed more than them Tongue .. I still see people aren't satisfied by their interview on Twitter LOL

I'd say... They did MUCH better and I do want to give credit to the SBS who comes up with such interesting segments that will surely going to open up their minds and possibly help them get to know each other.

So hopefully SBS people will still be able to take their IVs and we shall see more progressive PaNi from now on Big smile

Edited by Manoshono - 28 December 2014 at 7:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishafarihaSrujana7.MaNansonia_1

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

YESS thats them,  awkwardly cuteee.  But isnt it intriguing how the two come up with such brilliant shots together onscreen.. i also wonder if the two have a secret pact to portray this awkwardness offscreen Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanManoshonosonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

YESS thats them,  awkwardly cuteee.  But isnt it intriguing how the two come up with such brilliant shots together onscreen.. i also wonder if the two have a secret pact to portray this awkwardness offscreen Wink

Another interesting point was that they rehearse scenes Embarrassed 
Agree to awkwardly cute LOL In fact adorable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNan-bharti-

pooja98 Senior Member
pooja98
pooja98

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

I sometimes really think they had a pact to behave in a certain way in front of the media to avoid rumours. They really try hard to not look at each other and have been doing the "professional" jaap. But in the recents ayaz's IG videos everybodys reactions and kishwar's comment makes me think there is something going on bts that we dont knowWink. I might me totally wrong but being a PaNi shipper I keep coming up with some wierd reasonsLOL

Edited by pooja98 - 28 December 2014 at 9:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNan-bharti-Manoshonosonia_1

Re..Sh..Ma Groupbie
Re..Sh..Ma
Re..Sh..Ma

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I simply couldn't stop myself from getting in as well when asked Parth about Niti's nail paint he did say red mmm guessing he wants to see her in redDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Love the way both went inhone with each other very akward yet cute LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Re..Sh..Ma - 28 December 2014 at 8:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98Srujana7.MaNan-bharti-Manoshono

Go to top