Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

VIDEO: Parth and Niti compatiblity test (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Anu, this time he interacted with Niti LOL  but I also thinks he likes SBS.

If by interaction, you mean the parts where he was looking at the floor or anywhere in general but her as he grumbled about how she didn't notice his fav. color  then yeppp, he "interacted" with her...by his own standards toh this was SOLID interactionLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kanyNoorie30diva82EXOL-MKB-

Re..Sh..Ma Groupbie
Re..Sh..Ma
Re..Sh..Ma

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I am new to this forum but have been following the show from the beginning n simply love Manan's chemistry but when I saw sbs video I couldnt help notice niti said his favorite colour white and maybe he wears his supeman cap which is blue but parth said no but i just came across a video Parth mujhko pehchanlo where he said his favorite colour is red black and white.I m guessing he didn't hear niti saying white.Friends it was just an observation I have nothing against the actors I simply love the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kanyManoshono

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Re..Sh..Ma

I am new to this forum but have been following the show from the beginning n simply love Manan's chemistry but when I saw sbs video I couldnt help notice niti said his favorite colour white and maybe he wears his supeman cap which is blue but parth said no but i just came across a video Parth mujhko pehchanlo where he said his favorite colour is red black and white.I m guessing he didn't hear niti saying white.Friends it was just an observation I have nothing against the actors I simply love the show. 

InterestingggLOL  Thanks for sharing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98kany

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -bharti-

Generally im not interested in the offscreen stories of actors but since "PANI" are in the news constantly for all wrong reasons decided to chk this one,  tfs khanji
I thought they were just perfect, smiling enjoying n sportive throughout. what more does one expect from two leads im not sure.  It was fun. 

SBS brings out the best in themLOL...sab mood mood ki baat hai...haan but one thing remains consistent...Parth STILL doesn't LOOK at her even onceLOL...seems to be part of his "method acting"...he only looks directly at her as Nandini...

Actually i have a very stupid theory behing this behaviourLOL : Parth being very visual as a person ( Proof: he notices a lot of details about her despite not observing her) , he goes into Manik mode as soon as he see his Nandini. So eye contact = No lovey dovey response. LOLBesides Niti did mention that he stays in his character a lot, therefore the no eye contact is the only method he can come across to prevent himself from slipping into Manik's CharacterROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98kanyAliyagogoi-bharti-noor321AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

Actually i have a very stupid theory behing this behaviourLOL : Parth being very visual as a person ( Proof: he notices a lot of details about her despite not observing her) , he goes into Manik mode as soon as he see his Nandini. So eye contact = No lovey dovey response. LOLBesides Niti did mention that he stays in his character a lot, therefore the no eye contact is the only method he can come across to prevent himself from slipping into Manik's CharacterROFL

Arey I'm saying the same thing naa...that atleast would make more sense than some "cold war" theory...lol...and would fit in with Niti also having mentioned how he stays in character...so in order to "detach", he needs to avoid looking at her directly nahin toh uske andar ka MANIK jaag jaayegaLOL...I guess different actors have different kinds of approach to their craft...Parth ka "method" approach haiLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja98kanyNoorie30Manoshonodiva82noor321

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Sweet seg
Thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kany

Parud26 Senior Member
Parud26