I'm pretty disappointed (Plz see)

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm pretty disappointed.
Yesterday I'd asked u guys to send in messages for the first anniversary, it kinda really put me of that we got only 5 messages. Guys, I'm not asking ur messages for me, this is for the 1st anniversary of BI. And i know for a matter of fact that this forum has way more than 5 members.  I said 60 words minimum would be enough. Even if ur a slow typist, 60 words is not gonna take u more than 10 minutes. And like i already said in yesterday's post, i can keep a messages section only if i get at least 10 messages. But only half the number were sent in. I can't post their messages if u guys dont send in urs. Its not fair on their part coz a couple of them are really long. I dont want their messages to be wasted. I know the forum has become way more inactive now but come on, u guys can't forget the 1st anniversary can u? So I'm begging u plz! Plz send in ur messages! I need them by 10pm IST today, maximum 12am IST but after that if u guys send in messages i won't be able to do anything coz I'm gonna be out the whole day tomorrow and i need to finish everything and make the official thread too. I'll be left with no time to put everything together if u guys lax now. I really need u guys to send in ur messages ASAP!
Originally posted by zayalove

I sent u mine

Yes I saw, thank u! :)
Who r those five?
I send it too. And u replied too. :) 
Originally posted by harshadcrazyfan

Who r those five?
I send it too. And u replied too. :) 

First was u, then priya, renu, habeeba and shanaya. Now i got 2 more from sabrina and alina(zayalove)
Dude i dont evn knkw wht to write in 60 words...but i will try my best
Originally posted by Beintehaa_ZaYa

Dude i dont evn knkw wht to write in 60 words...but i will try my best

Alina, it doesnt need to be just 60 words, it can be more than hat, like i said earlier it can be as long as u want it. And u have the link to yesterday's message post i made na? Coz I'm gonna be updating the messages in the 2nd res i have made on page 2 of that post so u can have a look at the others's messages for getting an idea. But write the ur message from your own imagination :)

Originally posted by ..Ramya..

First was u, then priya, renu, habeeba and shanaya. Now i got 2 more from sabrina and alina(zayalove)

Ohh.. Gud! :)

Glad I ws da first! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for d delay and thank u for d reply!
send it 2 u... srry but did'nt come online for a couple of days...
Just saw the preview...So far so good...
Come on guys...send in quickly...we need to show our BI love...