Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Pita ne chod liya toh Sasur ne sath diya Anu ka :)

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
According to the SS current track Shastri , father of Shastri sister is not with Anu and her decision and is not supporting her . 
He thinks now Anu is big enough to not listen to her father and take her own decision and is disappointed with the fact [ sayad Shastri ji bhul Gaye ki Anu kohi char sal ki bachi nahi hai LOL]
And when Devyani told that Shastri loved Anu the most among all and vice versa and for this Mr Shastri replied that this fact was true till yesterday not today [ what is he trying to say that Anu has stopped loving him or he will stop loving Anu? And is he jealous that Anu loves Rajat , I have heard that all the father in laws are jealous of their son in law LOLLOL]

I do not properly Shastri 's words , it is easy to understand Krishna words than his LOL LOL
Anyways though whatever  he says and even if he denies the fact of being  with Anu and tells that he does not care , I feel that he still is worried for her and wants the best for her and why wouldn't he . He is a father after all right ? 

And now that no one is with Anu she has got her Sasur , Shareen to support her . Shareen was even ready to go against Rajat and all just for her . Love this father in law and daughter in law relation Heart
And the way Shareen told that not Anu but Karishma was the evil one was just Clap good job sasur ji . U get the best Sasur award LOLLOL [ by the Anu is lucky to have such a Sasur . Papa ne chod diya toh Sasur ne saath diya , now just hoping for AnuRaj to unite ] what do u think about this father in law and daunted in law relation? Is't it more superb than the daughter father one LOLWink

{ I know this post is totally backwas and u wanna hit me with your shoes but seriously guys just shared my thoughts . Hope u all also shre your one } 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gojiri123Annarichardjanestone6-Cara-mingapooja_shineStarshrividhya..Happy.._PrincessPooru_awidaDownhill

-Cara- Senior Member
-Cara-
-Cara-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Its a wonderful post and much needed too. 
The only saving grace during this wedding track was Mr Sareen and Neil supporting Anu. The grahpravesh sequence was one of the best sequences of recent times. It was shot beautifully and everything looked so real. 'Tumhi ho beti tum hi bahu..'  is such a thoughtful thing to say. I am a Sareen uncle phangirlLOL
And I am all praises for Neil too. Loved how he showed his full support for his Bhabhi and this mumma's boy went against his mother too. He is not doing this for his love for Devyani but for his brother. I have always seen female protagonists going this way but Male characters standing up for right is such a rare sight in indian tv. And this is what sets SS apart, every character is so well thought of. 

Precisely Sareen Uncle and Neil supporting Anu was such a feel good scene. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37pooja_shineStarPanchaliKaArjunshrividhyaawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Super post. 
I agree with you Shastriji said many strange things. But he was angry. Anu married without telling him. And that too by snatching another girl's fiancee. And to top it all. That was against the will of the husband. With all blaming falling on her head. So how can a father bear all this. He felt like he is responsible for not upbringing his daughter the right way. He felt shame . And he has full right to feel so. Even if his girl was innocent..but infront of society she let him down.

And yes Anu was lucky to find such a great father in law. Sareen is surly the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-PanchaliKaArjunshrividhya

PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cara-

Its a wonderful post and much needed too. 
The only saving grace during this wedding track was Mr Sareen and Neil supporting Anu. The grahpravesh sequence was one of the best sequences of recent times. It was shot beautifully and everything looked so real. 'Tumhi ho beti tum hi bahu..'  is such a thoughtful thing to say. I am a Sareen uncle phangirlLOL
And I am all praises for Neil too. Loved how he showed his full support for his Bhabhi and this mumma's boy went against his mother too. He is not doing this for his love for Devyani but for his brother. I have always seen female protagonists going this way but Male characters standing up for right is such a rare sight in indian tv. And this is what sets SS apart, every character is so well thought of. 

Precisely Sareen Uncle and Neil supporting Anu was such a feel good scene. 
i agree with your each word dear . 
yes I also loved Neil supporting his bhabi and Devyani should love Neil fast cause he is so cute . The way he said Devyani to take out her anger on him was jus Clap every girl would want a lover like him and I agree mummy's boy went against mummy this time for his brother . Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-Vt-Clawida

PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Super post. 
I agree with you Shastriji said many strange things. But he was angry. Anu married without telling him. And that too by snatching another girl's fiancee. And to top it all. That was against the will of the husband. With all blaming falling on her head. So how can a father bear all this. He felt like he is responsible for not upbringing his daughter the right way. He felt shame . And he has full right to feel so. Even if his girl was innocent..but infront of society she let him down.

And yes Anu was lucky to find such a great father in law. Sareen is surly the best.
what super post ? Shocked 
I thought that u all would hit me with your shoes . LOL Anyways thanks di for clearing my doubts for Shastri and Anu . I never thought from Shastri point of view . Thanks for giving justification for his character . I got confused with it Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-awida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index