maine terko rulaya๐Ÿ˜ฒ
or blush kyu ker rahi hai๐Ÿคฃ

haa na ๐Ÿ˜ก
Blush isliye q k..mr grey saath bethe gudgudi ker rahe hai โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: stephhh

Cvs and zee always fool us so don't believe them. Already they have started SA under JA name and turned young parijat as old mid aged couple hiring old looking people to play their kids. What more they will show now? What's left to show?  Why didn't show any love scene before the daughters birth?

truly agree yaar
cv's are unbelievable ๐Ÿคข
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushi123

actually i came here aftr 2 months and tdy i made a post on new promo too. 

but while roaming here what i found was vry ugly. people fighting over two couples in same show.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yup , its deadly shocking ..jabhi toh i made this post ๐Ÿ˜†

oh dear akdha fans don't fight over something unnecessary.coz this is JODHA AKBAR show. their show,their story their love, ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Yes , we don't need to fight..the title of the show is enough 'Jodha Akbar ' ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

i dnno about new fans who love SALIKALI. but let them like salikali, coz i m 100% sure they were not loyal fans of AKDHA, or i think they havent watch JA before,they just came here coz  oftheir fav actor or actress nw playing SALIKALI, so its their right to love them๐Ÿ˜Š
Yep , let them love them... 

but dont insult actors who plays jodha akbar role respectively. coz they r the main reason this royal lv story won millions of fans, thatz y this show got huge popularity, so new fans u can love their new jodi, but this is not their story. still this is JODHA AKBAR. its their story. ๐Ÿ‘

Agree 10000000 % love u for this re ๐Ÿค—

so don't argue over unnecessary topic. but dont compare salikali to AKDHA.theres no comparison btwen them. JOdHA AKbAR story will always remain as their story. they r the soul of this show.

Yes , they are ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ˜บ๏ธ

i nvr thought that i wud see this type of ugly situation in forum, first cvz kill an one beautiful story, now fans doing a war over couples,๐Ÿ˜ฒ omg! this is enough now,dnt say any bad WORDS against main couple AKDHA, coz still this is their story. hope everyone understand this,

yES ๐Ÿ˜ญOur forum has always been like a gutter mind young girls family โ˜บ๏ธ

everyone has their opinion. so SALIKALI fans u also can love your new couple.its your right๐Ÿ˜Š 
but we akdha fans have been watching this show for 2 years now. so for jodha akbar fans, this show always remain for this ROYAL COUPLE.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jai AkDha ki ๐Ÿ‘

now dnt make arguments, enjoy the show.๐Ÿ‘

Love u ๐Ÿค—

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: anael24

Dear dushi you are so right! time passed and people have changed indeed...many things have changed in your 2 months absence! we have been hurt a lot and i think the only place we can talk freely and express our anger is here on this forum..because its here where we shared our joys..its here where we shared our love and how can one not share her sorrows?? afterall its only here that we will be being understand... and when feelings are hurt its worse because it really impacts when someone is disappointed and the much love and attachment you gave to something simply deceives you...

i really dont care about SA because i have nothing to do with them..whats my priority is JA and where will i share my anger or sadness if not here?? because i know that only here people will support me and my opinions

yes my dear anael ๐Ÿค— 
we are here for u 
in ur worst and good moments 
we all have been a family always , a gutter mind young family full of girls โ˜บ๏ธ
so u are welcomed by us all ๐Ÿค—
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushi123

m agree wd u dear!...๐Ÿ‘ 
actually first ekta and team cheated loyal fans, now this arguments ? u knw dear i nvr wanted to comment here. but its hurt very much that how people rude to others.they can love their heroes. but no one shud forget that akdha/parijat r the soul of this show.coz this is their show. actually new fans should know that how to give respect old characters. coz they were carrying this show on their shoulders for 2 years, they r the soul of this show.u cant go forward without respecting the one who carried something to the top. 

thatz y i feel sad, if some new actor get some fame it bcoz akdha/parijat. so dnt hurt others, and again i must say this is JODHA AKBAR, wtever u see in this show belongs to AKDHA, noone can deny this facts, so i want newcomers to respect others.. !!!

THIS SHOW BELONGS TO JODHA AKBAR .. RAJAT TOKAS AND PARIDHI SHARMA ARE THE PILLAR OF THIS SHOW SINCE 2 YEARS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

Not only us akdhaians but RT is also upset with ths latest developments and it clearly shows in his face in the show also. The displeasure is very visible.  2014 is dedicated to ruk and faltoo tracks and leaps , dunno what will happen in the new year.

Don't expect anything good for this coming year regarding this show ๐Ÿ˜†
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

yes jab mein ne kaha tha sab fans bohut khush hai after friday episode mein ne kaha hamein  aur akdha scene chahiye then os ne ye kaha tha๐Ÿ˜Ši hope jo os ne kaha wahi hoo

hope so yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: _akdha.forever_

Exactly kare cvs aur fight hum kare...not fair...pakad ke pito in cvs ko jo hm fans ke pyar ko baant rahi h...

Bilkul ๐Ÿ˜†
And we as akdha fans dont ask for much just few minutes of love dose and that will do for us..is that too much we are asking for..uske baad u show that gosain ar maan bai or sanar..we wont complain๐Ÿ˜†

haa..humein 10 min akdha dedo..baaki 18 mins ya 20 min apni bakwaas jari rakhe ๐Ÿคฃ

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mehak we are here For what 
What bring us here 
Whose charm was it and still ruling on our head ...
AKDHA ...
OK YOU ARE LIKING SANAR WHO ARE LIKING THEM KINDLY DONT MAKE THAT PLACE OF SANAR WHICH ONLY DESERVE AKDHA ...
AND CHILL ...
JA FORUM MEANT FOR AKDHA AND AKDHIANS ONLY ...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
arrey chinta mat kar
aisa kuch nahi hoga